The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Beatles & The Cult Of Isis

This is where to discuss why the Beatles were brought to world-level center stage, and for what purposes they were utilized. Also for general discussion on the effects of rock 'n roll music.

Re: The Beatles & The Cult Of Isis

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:31 am

I've recently learned some very interesting things about the "Marys" in the bible. Take this picture, for instance:
Most people in the western world would easily recognize her as the Virgin Mary or Blessed Mother.
"This is Mary the Virgin. How do I know it's Mary the Virgin? Because there's a color code, or a uniform. They wear a uniform. If you come across a Mary in a painting, and if you don't know who it is; if she's in blue and white, it's Mary the Virgin. If she's in green and red, it's Mary Magdalene. And here she is dressed as the Queen of Heaven, as the Queen of the Stars, as Isis, so this imagery goes back a long way further than Mary the Virgin.

"As you can see, she is standing on the Moon; she is Selene, and she has the 12 golden stars of the EU flag around her head. So we have the blue of the EU flag, and the 12 stars of the EU..... (Heinrich) was postulating that maybe this was a Catholic conspiracy. No, it's not; it goes back a lot further than the Catholic conspiracy because this is Isis... it's pre-Catholic because it's Egyptian, and if you sort of think about what the EU has done over the last 20 years, it has killed Catholicism in Ireland, it has obliterated Catholicism in Spain, and in Italy and in Portugal.

"No, this is not a Catholic conspiracy, this is pre-Catholic. This is Masonic, and that's where this image comes from. They're looking back to Isis, not to Mary."

From this video:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:35 am

One of the members at FFD posted:

Could It Be the Constellation Draco?
from Ballroom Dancing (and those big stars on the drums, boxes, etc., Venus)

That is a very astute observation! What if these guys truly are connected to Reptilian/ Draconian influence?

When I started watching this video, I thought it sure looked like a short Paul. He obviously has a very short torso here.

And I began to notice his strange ears as well.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Then, voila', notice his height compared to Linda. I've only used pictures where it shows both Paul and Linda in the same frame.

Even with his knees bent, feet spread, he's way too short to be 5'11".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 am

The 4-pointed stars seen on the backdrop of this performance

are a lot like the stars Paul has on his shirt in the Beatles cartoon No Reply. And notice his hand signal = the "M" for Mason.
Image Image

Are these representative of the Ninja Throwing Star that is used to kill people? It's also known as a Shuriken and a Dragon Star.

Here are some of the companies who use this as their logo, and a couple of flags.

And they're a lot like these images of Planet X/ Nibiru.
Image Image Image

How to Make a Paper Ninja Star
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:24 am

Crop circle:

The four-pointed star symbol in Christianity is usually styled to resemble a cross. Also known as the Star of Bethlehem or natal star, this star represents both Jesus' birth and the purpose for which he was born. It is used especially for church decoration during the Advent and Christmas seasons
http://www.religionfacts.com/christiani ... t-star.htm

"...and Paul will be Jesus by 2012." (John Lennon)

The four pointed star is representational of the points of the cross
http://www.breadstixdesigns.com/blog/ta ... nted-star/

From a tattoo website:
Four Point Star, depicted as an equilateral cross with sharpened ends, was especially popular with various early Native American tribes. The star design appeared in their rock art, tipis, shields, clothing, robes, and pottery. People who choose the four point star tattoo tend to be trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth individuals. They are the cornerstone members of society, who perform their duties with dedication and perseverance, and have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent. "Four star tattoo" people are very set in their ways and determined to handle things the way they know they should be handled and their tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.
http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/article/ ... ar-tattoos
=

It's the equilateral cross of the cosmos. So once again, we are back to the Sun of God, or Sun Worship, etc.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:29 am

I think I've finally put this mystery together to my satisfaction, at least for now. When they were introducing a song, and asked the audience to clap "even louder than last time", and to stomp their feet, here is why. Now I finally know.
So, if the Reptilian agenda is to destroy and assimilate us, here is a big way they would go about it, and isn't this exactly what the Beatles brought to us: Drugs, Sex, Satanism, Witchcraft, lowered consciousness... the screaming was a necessary part of this, so the repetition and tempo could have its effect. It could work because no one was aware at the time of what was being done and why.

I posted this at FFD on the thread titled "Were the Beatles Real Musicians", which I plan to reblog here soon:

I've started noticing there was a trend in their live performances, when they actually used microphones and amplifiers, that they would ask the audience to "clap and stomp", and sometimes "even louder than last time", during their songs. Could it be to drown out the fact that they couldn't really play their instruments? I know it's been said that you can't fake live drumming, so the performing Ringo/s could probably carry out their part, but what about the guitars?

Here's just a few examples:

Paul:
@5:50 here, he asks them to “join in and clap your hands and, you know, the whole thing”.

@2:50 – says to do so even louder than the last time, as loud as they like.

(Notice what a commenter said on this video page. What a perfect thread for this video to be on with that statement! lol-- the poster's first name is Kirsten.)

@5:40 here, he asks them to clap their hands or stamp their feet -- whatever they want -- but just make a noise.

From the video, right while he's saying that to the audience. This was such a habit with him that persists to this day.

This time it’s John at the Royal Variety Performance who “asks their help”. He asks that the people in the “cheaper seats” clap their hands, and the rest can “rattle your jewelry”.

Then he makes a strange facial grimace. I think this must be “Awkward John” or “Turtle John”. He has the unusual longer head and face, kind of like the shape of an upside down egg, like John of the “Hello, Goodbye” video.

(There was one more, but the video has disappeared :x )
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 am

This time they're in Australia, and once again John asks for their "help" with the song. He mimics a spastic disabled person clapping their hands and stomping their feet.

Paul asks that they join in and do what they feel like.

Notice his left-side part falling out of place (typical).
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 am

Silversong wrote:This is at Wikipedia and is said to be a picture (depiction) of Dionysus. Is he left-handed, and does he have the eyes (and eyebrows) of Paul? Am I stretching a point, or could there be something to this, especially given the information in this article about the Beatles' music?
Dionysis in Bacchus

Wiki Source

Response from FFD forum member:, and I would say this picture, to me, looks like a combination of Paul and Ringo.
That Dionysus really looks like Paul, in this mosaic it has a lower left eye too Image

http://www.livius.org/no-nz/nysa/nysa.html

The video of Hope of Deliverance intrigues me, at the opening of it you can see "a Paul" walking on path in a forest, a black bird takes flight (black bird= death?) then a white owl on a branch is seen (white owls= hidden knowledge) then he kneels down and removes dried herbs and leaves from a Celtic Cross, it represents The Sun. Here he is associating himself with The Sun, he is saying he is a godlike figure. I think that his particular Illuminati branch identifies him as a Messiah of sorts.

Then "another" Paul appears (this is in the plot of the story of the video)with his band singing in a glade

Towards the end of the video we have representatives of two religions worshipping him, ecumenism. And people around a bonfire like in a Druid ceremony, the same image we saw in the Opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics, singing and worshipping him too, that rhythm at the end of the song is a hypnotic beating: "hope of delivarance, hope of delivarence".

In the attached image, Paul as Apollo, with a pyramid of light on his head, in the Apollo theater marquee we read Paul McCartney, but the association is clear: Apollo Paul McCartney.

The video Dance Tonight is weird too, it shows him walking at will thru different dimensional planes, and like in every respectable UFO incident the postman is abducted and by the end of the video we see him in a second plane behind a bar, while Paul plays a peculiar hypnotic rhythm again. Note that he is now in the Underworld, Is it his place of origing and particular kingdom? the Underworld the Inferno.
the video:

Also posted was this:
From Wikipedia:

Later images show Dionysus as a beardless, sensuous, naked or half-naked androgynous youth: the literature describes him as womanly or "man-womanish." In its fully developed form, his central cult imagery shows his triumphant, disorderly arrival or return, as if from some place beyond the borders of the known and civilized. His procession (thiasus) is made up of wild female followers (maenads)…

Tying these two themes together, of Dionysus and androgyny, Michael Tsarion says in the following video, where he's speaking on how we are barraged with archetypal symbolism on a daily basis:

(Michael):"...It's reminding and re-embolding you, not enough for you to really get aware again -- although, believe me, some people do get very inspired by this -- but on the whole, it's just "Get out your popcorn, go and watch something fascinating here"... Star Wars or whatever - good vs. evil - all those things we know these movies contain. Throw in a bunch of great symbolism, alchemy like at the end of Star Trek One, where there's this amazing meeting of man and woman together, where they transcend and become one. So there we have the concept of what I hope your audience is familiar with: androgyny that turns up endlessly in movies. A very ancient, very powerful, alchemical motif that is embedded in the unconscious. At the end of that movie, they have this amazing scene where the male and female literally blend together. You have exactly the same type of scene at the end of Dracula....over and over again, these countless motifs of androgyny: the tree of life, the woman in the red dress, the checkered floor, whatever it might be, you name it. These are there because they need to keep you somewhat archetypally nourished, just to an extent, so you're not so malnourished that you can't function. It certainly isn't that they're itching to enlighten the whole world. Maybe you get that through another kind of movie, like "V for Vendetta". There are certain movies that fall into that category.

(Host): The Matrix

(Michael): Yeah, and even The Truman Show. I'm certainly saying those are movies that are highly artistic, designed to awaken the aesthetic sense, certainly designed to turn you on to some greater, more more metaphysical motifs. There's no doubt in my mind that it's a fact, but there are other movies as well that are doing the opposite. They're sorcery; they're there to inspire their agenda from what is called the Dionysian cult... In my Age of Manipulation, I went into this in great detail, not to mention the more sordid satanic cults that are involved, but just in general, this cult of Dionysus whose job it is to put solar cult, androgynous celebs in front of us. The Mick Jaggers, David Bowies, who else? Jim Morrison. That kind of thing, and even more ridiculous versions today. These men, these solar children, actually represent Mithras. They actually represent the very gods that these Illuminati adore, and by adore I mean worship. I mean really worship these guys, so they will make a little myth. They'll create a hero, like an Elvis or whoever, and that being will jump through the hoops in the very same way you were speaking of Jim Carey doing, who will live out in his movies or music, or some other scenario, and the drama of one of these potentates that they actually worship. They'll literally live out the life of Horus.... some of it is done autonomously, and other parts are contrived. I would say that now it's almost entirely contrived. They noticed in ancient times it happened automatically, so now they make it sort of a simulacra; a simulated version, and all the girls will identify with it, the fashions will start up... People need to get into it and really understand how this works, to take the power away from the sorcerer, and use it yourself for positive reasons.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:50 am

A video about the CIA’s involvement in the counter-culture of the 1960s. “Sex, drugs, rock and roll”, Westernized versions of Eastern gurus to shut down thinking and reasoning, etc.

Dionysus Rising: The Cultural Revolution Out of the Spirit of Music

E. Michael Jones joins the conversation to discuss his book "Dionysos Rising, the Birth of the Cultural Revolution out of the Spirit of Music" - continuing our ongoing investigation into music as social control.

Is this why "Hari" brought his version of Hinduism to the West?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to The Beatles' Reason & Purpose