The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Beatles Were Illuminati Puppets/"Clones"

This is where to discuss why the Beatles were brought to world-level center stage, and for what purposes they were utilized. Also for general discussion on the effects of rock 'n roll music.

Re: The Beatles Were Illuminati Puppets/"Clones"

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:28 am

Could you expand on that? Are you saying whatever it turns out they're saying, it's evil, even automatically? Because they're the Beatles?
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Silversong wrote:...Are you saying whatever it turns out they're saying, it's evil, even automatically? Because they're the Beatles?

Not exactly. Just that one song. It gives me the creeps more than usual.

Though everything about the Beatles is evil, in the earlier days hiding behind external cuteness, then later hiding behind "art".
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:59 pm

I find myself being referred more and more to Eric Dubay's forum when I do internet searches. He's one of the flat earth experts, but he's also very knowledgeable on esoteric religious and spiritual teachings. One of his forum members said:
Lucifer is not the devil, theres no such thing, lucifer is a symbol of our indwelling divine ego, the light that we are in these bags of skin.

Lucifer is raised to its higher state, Christ, Krishna, Buddha, etc... when the energy in the solar plexus rises to the brain in meditation. Every person in the bible is just Symbol of the energy of the body, our electrical impulses, electromagnetism, chi etc...

I know that won't sit the same with everyone, but the Bible was written in prose, and was symbolic instead of literal. We're told by some of the reverse speech experts that everything spoken forward is a lie, and what is spoken backwards is the truth. If the Beatles said "Lucifer high", that would be pertaining to the illuminated higher mind. They were telling us the truth when speaking backwards.

The same member also says:
Yes, and the reason that all of these myths were left for us is for the purpose of saving ourselves from this lower ego mind matrix world that we live in, with all its control over our minds (spirit).

Its the inward journey via the silence of meditation, just as Buddha, Jesus and Krishna taught, that will allow us a place of truth that cannot be found in this world of greed and corruption, this kills the human spirit, the city is in shambles.

The bible says "be still and know that im god"

"and they stood still while god slew their enemies"

This means to still the mind in meditation, the enemies are our thoughts that come agsinst us all the time in our waking life.

Each and every story is actually a meditative journey.

That is a great secret, at last we can see that the bible squares with both Buddha and Krishna, its all the same teaching in a different wrapper.

Those of us that are like Neo in the movie realize that we have been in a deep sleep, its only been in the last ten years or so that people are finally seeing into this world and what its all about, we saw it with the greedy banksters and ceo's, yes the controllers write the rules.

The ancients that wrote the myths knew that this is the condition of the world, and they knew this condition destroys the freedom of the human spirit, so they left us instruction books as how to Repair the damage, and that comes through meditation above the five senses; taking no thought.

Both quotes and longer conversation from:
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011 ... al-or.html
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby MadJack » Sat May 09, 2015 6:54 am

Right off the top, Silver, there were no actual clones. Paul is a separate issue of course.
But, from inside - it was a definite plot. McCartney was picked to be 'dead' because it was
PR. Purely a PR move, not thought up by the band members.

Some' illuminatti' connections may prove out to be true - but the four were chosen because they had no idea
what was going on. They didn't realize that they had been chosen, and tweaked yes, until they were ready to pitch up there,
and the mania was waiting for them.
A lot of bands had the screams at that time, not just the Beatles.
But - mindcontrol program? Yes. However, the Beatles existed inside their own box, it never became necessary to 'reprogram' them
or use any esoteric techniques on them, because they already had them locked in position via criminal charges!
Just like later on, the pot busts and heroin and all of the trouble - they were effectively blackmailed into keeping their bloody mouths shut about anything and everything they were instructed to.
Not as exciting as mindcontrol, I know, but much easier and cheaper. Good old blackmail.
Anyway, Im not going on and on in here, since I'm writing this all up into a book anyway. Hi Mom. )
MadJack

Postby Silversong » Sat May 09, 2015 8:09 am

Please elaborate on how there were no actual clones, but that Paul was a separate issue. A separate issue of what? Also, are you saying there was only one of each of the four?

And be aware, I put "clones" in quotes because it is not known what method or technology was employed, but all four of them have been verified to have been multiples, and this is a proven fact. If you haven't seen it yet, spend more time on each separate section of the forum where we show this.

I'm very amenable to having people join here to try and disprove my theory, but I'm adamant about not just using text with which to do so. You must use pictures and videos as I have. And I'm trying to say that the mind control is incorporated into the manufacture of these multiples.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun May 10, 2015 2:05 am

I have a suspicion that the former member "MadJack" was a paid shill. I've deleted his second post because he said photographs are unimportant, right after he agreed by joining that he would use photographs to prove or disprove his point of view. He also made the statement that photographs have been manipulated since the 50s, so why didn't he show us some of those, pointing out where and how this was done? That's very easy to do by enlarging or using a filter.

I suppose they started in the 60s to doctor every photo of the Beatles to make sure they looked different so that someday in the new millennium, one person would see there were multiples and start a forum. If anyone really believes that, show us, point it out to us which pictures are doctored, which photo album covers, which videos. When you join, this is what you agree to do.

No, he was here to disrupt and cause chaos, which I won't allow.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun May 10, 2015 3:39 am

Silversong wrote:I have a suspicion that the former member "MadJack" was a paid shill.

I had that impression from his first sentence onward. The whole tone and wording of his post didn't sound right; it didn't sound natural. Plus his name immediately rang a bell for me: "Jack" being a colloquial name for the Devil. Seems like some mocking thing a shill would do: choose a name where his real affiliation is embedded in it. Consider it a compliment -- TPTB are alerted to the fact that this site exists. If they're making feeble attempts to thwart it, it only means BNE is getting too far to the bottom of something than they're comfortable with.

That's easy for me to say, though -- I don't run the site and have to deal with all the hassles shills, trolls and soboteurs cause. I just benefit from it from the comfort of my home. Still, MadJack's brief visit here is a compliment.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun May 10, 2015 4:04 am

I, too, was leery of him right from the start. He had a very flippant, cocky, irreverent attitude about him, and I figured he wouldn't last long here. He actually bragged about being banned from other boards, and why is he going someplace like NASA if he disagrees with them? I'd rather join where I'm in agreement any day.

And if that's his writing style, he won't be publishing a book anytime soon. :mrgreen:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:11 am

This is contributed by Stargods: a forum page about many ties of the Beatles to the ancient occult symbols, characters, et al.

The OP of the thread begins with this statement:
The Beatles were the most influential and biggest selling musical group of all time.

To believe that they were four random lads from Liverpool is extremely naive as even the winners of American ldol are chosen due to their Sirius connections.

Let's take a look at what made the Fab Four so fab, who they really were and their moon connections.

Johnny & the Moon Dogs -- a brief name by which the group was known after "Quarrymen". Johnny being John Lennon.

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/vi ... 485#p57485

The ending of "Hey, Jude" is a chant to the moon god "Nanna"/ "Nannar"/ "Sin".

The Cavern Club is said to be a Roman temple dedicated to Mithras.

Mithras was the Persian word for contract

They signed their contracts with Brian Epstein and EMI while working at the Cavern.

Note that the reproduction of the Osiris Tomb resembles the Cavern.

All roads may lead to Rome however they lead on to Sirius then to En.ki and his son Marduk.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:05 am

To believe that they were four random lads from Liverpool is extremely naïve..
To believe there was only one of each of these four lads is extremely naïve as well, as we've shown repeatedly on this forum, and at the website.

...as even the winners of American ldol are chosen due to their Sirius connections.
There are videos and websites that claim Sirius is Satan. This can be taken in different ways, so it is up to each person to search it out to their own satisfaction.

It's almost amusing that when I did a word search for the word Satan at this site, it is used 33 times.
Further, as we get into this material, you will discover that Washington, D.C. and its key government buildings, were specifically oriented and dedicated to the Dog Star Sirius, which we will later study, is the occult designation of Satan....

Later, on pages 4-5, Ovason tells us that this star, Spica, is really Sirius, "represented in hieroglyphics that resembled an obelisk and a five-pointed star"; further, Ovason says that the stars for our American flag seems to have been taken from this Sirius hieroglyph. If America and its capitol, were dedicated to the Dog Star Sirius, this is a very weighty matter, indeed, for as we showed in NEWS1430, and later here, this Sirius is Satan.

Another quote from the above-mentioned forum:
The Beatles performed early performances at the Star Club, Hamburg Germany.
The emblem of the Star Club is a five pointed star.

The Star Club is in the Reeperbahn in the red light district. Reep meaning heavy rope.

It's in an area named St Pauli

The football club FC Pauli has as it's emblem the skull and bones
St Pauli begins its games with Hells Bells by AC/DC.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1487.cfm
===

And from another site:
In 1907, Crowley started his own occult order called the A.A. – short for Argentium Astrum, which can be translated to ‘The Order of the Silver Star’. The ‘Silver Star’ was, of course, a reference to Sirius. Even if Crowley almost always referred to the dog star in veiled terms, the whole of his magickal philosophy, from his development as a young Freemason through to his final years as the Head of the O.T.O, is wholly in accordance with the Sirian influence, which was identified and expressed by other writers of his era. His alleged contact with his Holy Guardian Angel that later led to the channeling of ‘Liber AL: The Book of the Law’ is believed to have originated from Sirius.

If Crowley used code words to describe Sirius, his protégé Kenneth Grant has explicitly and extensively written about the dog star. Throughout his numerous books, he often described Sirius as being a powerful center of magickal magnetic power. His belief that the star holds the central key to unlocking the mysteries of the Egyptian and Typhonian traditions has strengthened over time and became a central focus of his research. One of Grant’s most important and controversial thesis was his discovery of the “Sirius/Set current”, which is an extra-terrestrial dimension connecting Sirius, the Earth and Set, the Eyptian god of Chaos – who was later associated with Satan.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowl ... n-history/
===

Quotes
"The All-Seeing Eye is used to represent the planet Sirius. Sirius is important to the Hermetic magicians, and some of the programmers are deeply into hermetic magic. Satan is said to come from Draco or Sirius, esp. the dog star Canis major. Masonic programming may well have the "blazing star" portrayed in the programming as a pentagram, with the name Sirius. Sirius may represent the Master, the creator of the system in some systems where the programmer is steeped in Masonic philosophy." (Deeper Insights 4. The Use of Hypnosis)

'When Lucifer left Sirius, he explored with Jehovah and many others, and he didn't like the way things were done on Lemuria. You must remember that Lucifer at that time was one of the rare beings who was almost totally polarized to the masculine. Lucifer was the product, in his original physical self, of a mixed marriage. This was unusual on Sirius at that time, even on a planet that was rigidly controlled. His father was from Orion, so he was an extraterrestrial in the context of Sirius. His mother was also an outcast, a product of Orion and Sirius. Thus Lucifer was born with a lot of Orion connection. So while everybody else tended to have sort of a gentleness about them (easily led and so on) even with the strident energy of that negative planet, Lucifer had a strong, strident way about him. So you can see where he'd be butting heads all the time with Jehovah.' (Shining The Light 1 p.107)

"Lucifer was someone, a person; he was embodied. He came to Earth with that original Sirian crowd. He didn't really want to participate in their genetic experiment because he felt that that crowd was trying to get the people on the planet to be beholden to them in some way. They would look after them only as long as the people would treat them with a degree of reverence. Lucifer didn't like that. His way was to give the people tools. Nobody on the ship from Sirius under­stood that those beings they were attempting to save were fully realized. .... Lucifer thought he would break away from the rest of them and give these people tools. He was slightly mistaken, since he did not know that these people were beyond the need for any tools. So recognize the source of Lucifer.

"I will not dispute you when you suggest that Lucifer is confused with the energy of so-called Satan. The energy of Satan and the devil, which is ascribed to the idea of evil, is simply a result of the construct that had to take place here on Earth so that you would have motivation to get past that. In other words, it is the idea of 'evil' that is the heart of conflict. (A little joke.) Recognize that it is the heart, albeit the black heart, of conflict."

"So I would say, to answer your question, that it depends how you look at it, because the inheritance of the Luciferian energy was to create...... and the body over the emotions and the spirit. Thus one might say that Lucifer was masculine. Now of course, he no longer exists embodied, but he has become somewhat associated with the energy that is the polarized version of the angelic kingdom — in that sense, the dark angel. This is how I choose to answer that question: The energy of Lucifer is from the negative Sirian influence.

Image Image
http://www.whale.to/c/sirius.html
===

Sirius - The Black Sun

Please see description for a vast amount of related information.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to The Beatles' Reason & Purpose