The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Were The Beatles Angels of Light?

This is where to discuss why the Beatles were brought to world-level center stage, and for what purposes they were utilized. Also for general discussion on the effects of rock 'n roll music.

Were The Beatles Angels of Light?

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 am

Here is a complication of pictures and comments going back to FFD and CTRN on this subject. Some of these pictures never came to "light" until more recently. We never saw most of these poses "back in the day". I will put others' comments in the quote box unless they contact me to include their name.

Were The Beatles light beings?

I will readily admit that they did and do make a lot of people very happy, and for that they deserve some sort of credit. I know they got me through a lot of crazy times. Plus, I was majorly influenced by their humor, work ethic and ability to embrace their quirks while striving for excellence. Whether their ability to make people happy was “light” or some kind of sugar-coated darkness, people will disagree.

But for once, I’d like to open a place where it can be debated, rather than blindly accepted. Here is where we can post photos, lyrics, comments etc., as evidence to whether or not they may have been light beings. And what being a "light worker/angel" means.

Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Were The Beatles Angels of Light?

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:37 am

One definition I've learned about, in metaphysical terms, of what angels are is that they are "the central nervous system of the cosmos". Think of what the central nervous system does. It conveys the messages from the brain to the body part needed for action, etc. Hence, we have angels described in 'religion' as "Messengers of God".
Depending upon where an angel would be vibrating, they would be light workers or workers of darkness. They could be conveying truth and love, or fear and lies.

Light angels could also be our higher selves.

Darkworkers can be very deceptive; they are good 'confidence' men. If this is what the Beatles did, they were good at it. People are convinced by the outward appearance, just like a child who is offered candy by a kidnapper, so they will get in his car willingly. It is an illusion to think someone who is a darkworker, is actually a lightworker.

They may have been in on the secrets of the ancient mystics and they were presenting the Passion Play that is referred to as the "Great Work".

I now wonder if perhaps they were presenting a portrayal of the story of Lucifer- The god of light and knowledge, Gnosticly known as Venus the morning star/ evening star... Starting out as light angels, comparing themselves to or making themselves higher than God [Jesus comment], then becoming faullen angels.
The albums could be veiled tarot readings or steps in the alchemical process. The ten points on the tree of life of the Kabbalah...

Perhaps they're telling this story simultaneously with The Gnostic story of Human Origins-

We started out as Light Beings, were stolen from our Home world, "fell" to lower positions of Consciousness, and forgot who we are ('cosmic ignorance/ amnesia). It is 'we' who are "Lucifer" or "God", depending on where we are vibrating on the Consciousness scale. So goes the Gnostic explanation anyway. Is it true or right? You decide.

Maybe there's a little 'spin' about Redemption, too, with Paul miraculously 'rising from the dead' later in life? Resurrection from the dead? Reincarnation? R- born into Christ consciousness. Where you identify with god directly as one. Except that's not how he's acting. It's still a deception, a trick to throw us off track. Luciferians do that - they believe good is evil, and evil is good.

Beatrice said, There was a war between dark and light inside the Beatles. Darkness raised sometimes, and light tries to be seen at other times.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:42 am

Some say they were a force of light before the Pepper era. Others say what they had was an animal magnetism, too lecherous for a teenage audience.

Author Jonathan Gould says, "Twist And Shout is less a song in the conventional sense than an opportunity for the expression of carnal personality, to which Lennon rises like a shark to bait." Their songs were the anthems to the new “do what ever makes you feel good” mentality.

Allegedly, there were no crimes committed in the US while the Beatles were performing on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time.

Beatles biographer Bob Spitz says, "The audience was asserting itself without even realizing what it was doing. The feeling generated at the Beatles' shows bordered on spiritual anarchy".

I'm still not entirely sure what the term 'light angel' even means. Does it mean light as in the straight truth, or does it also include one presenting a warped truth? There seems to be a lot of that going on everywhere. Enough of a truth to resonate with people, but mixed in with a lie.

It appears as though the Beatles (& company) used a little bit of truth to sugarcoat a warped mindset and foster a lifestyle of hedonism and irresponsibility.

The terms as I've always heard them are "Angels of Light", or "Light Beings".

Light is supposed to equal goodness, truth, love, fairness, honesty, integrity, compassion, empathy, kindness, support, generosity. Angels of this would be the guardians thereof.

Light Beings are what we all supposedly were before we began incarnating. Some have chosen 'upward' paths of soul evolution, while others have chosen 'downward' paths. Or perhaps it isn't even a choice.

The professor who teaches the free online Course in Consciousness says, "You are not living, you are being lived". By that he means, Consciousness is doing the choosing for us.

Is this why there is a bible passage telling us not to ask why we've been made "thus and so"; some as vessels of goodness, and some for destruction? Is it what predestination and foreknowledge in the bible are about?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:50 am

Were the Beatles full of fun & laughter, were they a positive influence on the world, did they have lots of wonderful new ideas, were they good, clean young lads, were they imparting pure spiritual truths? They may have appeared that way to the public, but what was really going on the whole time? What was society made to perceive? Do many of the endeared fans just see the parts they want to see while many other unsavory aspects are right there, as well?

Were the Beatles an “upper” for the youth of the world? Was society perhaps designed to be a boring, unappealing “downer” so that the Beatles could swoop in and wow the younger generations with such a stark contrast?

Even in my most endeared, naïve fanhood days, I still knew they were shady from day one. I could see underneath the veneer that they weren’t really congruent with the polished image they were presenting during Beatlemania, and were more than just subversive.

And while people are going to believe what they want to believe, I would like to continue on presenting photos, lyrics, comments etc. of the Beatles which, when seen all at once at one time, will hopefully help people at least see the big picture.

I'll start with some of the most obvious...

Release date: June 20th 1966.

Prelude/ amphetamine usage as far back as the Hamburg years, (not to mention prostitutes) which they didn't stop using, by the way. It is also known that they started using pot and LSD in 1965 - John was heavily into acid by the time they recorded Revolver.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:01 am

Here’s a story most Beatles fans are never told.

In 1963, at Paul’s 21st birthday party (shortly after Lennon's marriage to Cynthia), Disc Jockey Bob Wooler asked a drunk Lennon “How was the honeymoon”? Lennon assumed Wooler was making a passing remark about his trip to Spain with Epstein, thus insinuating that Lennon was gay. John then punched Wooler in the nose, grabbed a shovel from outside and began beating him almost to death. It took three people to restrain Lennon. Wooler suffered a broken nose, broken ribs and a fractured collarbone. Later than night Lennon groped a girl who was with Billy J. Kramer, he then proceeded to insult Kramer’s musical abilities.

(can't you just see the halo over his head?)

From the books:
and

In 1963 Paul said, “Religion doesn’t fit in with my life.”

In 1965 he told Jean Shepherd in an interview for Playboy magazine That "none of the Beatles believe in God".
To which John replied, "the Beatles are more agnostic than atheist".

One doesn’t necessarily need to believe in the god of a particular religion, or practice any particular religion to be a “light being”, but you’d think one would at least believe in a higher power or source of some kind from which their 'light' comes. If the Beatles were so holy and light, you'd think Lennon would have been a little more specific with his comment. Not to mention the influence these comments they made would have on the youth of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_beliefs_of_the_Beatles
August 8th, 1964 Derek Taylor, press officer for the Beatles, announced to the world in the publication The Saturday Evening Post that the Beatles had formed a new religion and were so anti-Christ that it was shocking.
"They're completely anti-Christ. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me, which isn't an easy thing." (Saturday Evening Post, August 8-15, 1964, p. 25)

Promoting smoking to the youth of the world.

John had been saying all along since the very beginning that the main reason he wanted to become a famous musician was to make lots of money. And as he kept saying, "To reach the toppermost of the poppermost." Why would a 'light angel' be so concerned about money?

And yes, one of his most passionately-sung and earliest cover songs being Money.

At the end of this interview, the man mentions that they have fame & fortune, and asks "if everything disappeared overnight, what would they want to hang on to?" And in unison, they all reply, "The money!"

This is also the video where Paul eats an Apple. (right-handed)
Who eats during interviews?

It's also the interview during which this John unit forgets he's a John unit. When asked who thought of the group name "The Beatles", the other 3 say, "John did". Then John says, "John thought of it", while nodding his head.

Paul also told Jean Shepherd that all the money they make is “inspiring.”

Not only that, but he's implying that anyone who isn't inspired by money is an idiot.
And that their music is a business.
(not a mission to save mankind).

Like I keep saying, they seemed more like 'light angels' after 1966 than before, if anything.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:06 am

They were singing to the youth of the world, so that's who was following and emulating them. How many people's health has been harmed or destroyed from smoking?

Marlboro commercial.
This video has now been blocked by Apple for copyright purposes. More big business...

Yes, very angelic
vintage scan: http://jojoplace.org/Shoebox/James_Paul ... edlook.jpg
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:51 am

In this picture, John exhibits the giraffe neck which is said to be characteristic of some clones. So does Ringo. I don't recall seeing other pictures of John(s) with such a long neck. That could be one of the reasons this photo never came to light at the time. Too irregular.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:53 am

Not such good stage etiquette, John. We loved you anyway because we didn't know any better.... then.

John Tells Audience to "Shut Up While [Paul] is Talking" - He and Paul laugh about this, too.

Once wasn't enough, though. How did they even hold on to their fans?

John says "Shut Up, I Hear You" to audience (Audience laughs ;-|)

There are many, many more of this type of picture.

Russia 2002

He flips the bird at 2:00 when he's asked what he wants to do after they achieve success and he says "retire". Then he is asked when, and says, "In a couple of years." This interview was in 1964.

In this one he flips off the camera when asked what he's going to do in Hong Kong, and replies, "I don't know, just see what's happening."
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed May 13, 2015 12:01 am

I heard this commercial on the classical music station while I was driving, so I looked it up when I came home.

The Unitarian Universalist Church in the neighboring town of Eugene, Oregon will be giving a "Come As You Were" tribute performance of the Beatles, titled "Love, Love, Love", this Saturday May 15. The poster says there will be a door prize, and notice the huge sun symbol.

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:30 am

Whatever anyone wants to make of this bible verse, I believe it applies with what was called Beatlemania.

Galatians 5:19-21 - Living Bible (TLB)
19 But when you follow wrong inclinations, your lives will produce these evil results: impure thoughts, eagerness for lustful pleasure, 20 idolatry, spiritism (that is, encouraging the activity of demons), hatred and fighting, jealousy and anger, constant effort to get the best for yourself, complaints and criticisms, the feeling that everyone else is wrong except those in your own little group — and there will be wrong doctrine, 21 envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

noun, plural idolatries.
1. the religious worship of idols.
(The Beatles were "bigger than Jesus").

2. excessive or blind adoration, reverence, devotion, etc.

Synonyms
2. obsession, madness, mania.

I believe all rock music was brought to us to keep us in the lower consciousness centers, and when we engage in these behaviors, we are giving implied consent to the spiritual/ ethereal negative entities/ energies to inhabit us and pull us from our proper position. It is also being disclosed to us now that we who live in America have been giving "implied consent" all our lives to be U. S., Inc. citizens through being deceived, influenced, coerced, and conned, etc., which is how the Beatles got their foothold with us when we were youth. They started out in "sheep's clothing", which is how confidence men do their dirty-work. :evil: :!:

You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom of not merely the latest Great War, but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone. ~ Marcus Eli Ravage, Century Magazine, February 1926.

(Reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode titled "The Howling Man".)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to The Beatles' Reason & Purpose