The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

PIA and PID - Why Either?

This is where to discuss why the Beatles were brought to world-level center stage, and for what purposes they were utilized. Also for general discussion on the effects of rock 'n roll music.

PIA and PID - Why Either?

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:47 am

This thread was started on 8-25-2011 at the original forum

I see "Paul is Alive" (PIA) as the 'official story', and "Paul is Dead" (PID) as the controlled opposition. People who care one way or the other about the Beatles usually fall into one or the other of these categories, or the category of "Paul was Replaced" (PWR), whether they believe he is alive or not. When I first started out into this, I didn't know which category to be in, except I could see that more than one person had been performing as this entity long before the target date in 1966. As I did more and more research, I found I couldn't agree with either PIA or PID without much more information. It's probably information we will never find and never be given.

As to whether Paul is alive, there is/ are one or more people out there performing "as" Paul McCartney. Is he the real one? My first question is, was there ever a real one? Is he fictional, played by many look-alike 'actors'? Someone is definitely out there "looking" alive and performing. Can anyone pinpoint who the real one is, and come to a complete consensus of opinion on it? Because so far no one has been able to do so, I take no position on this issue as it stands.

As to whether Paul is dead - the "real" and "original" Paul McCartney - I would first have to be shown who that was, and it seems no one has been able to do that on any of the various internet forums. At least, no one can agree on who the first and original Paul was, or what the criteria is for describing and identifying him. In this regard I take no position as to whether he is dead because it cannot be verified with substantial proof or forensic evidence.

I joined both a PID and PWR message board to begin my investigation, which when I posted my findings, angered many of the long-time and deeply-entrenched members there. I never have been comfortable chatting on a group that I don't agree with, so I moved on and opened my own forum.

My work shall continue here, and anyone who is open-minded may join us. What I won't allow onto this board is ridiclue or criticism of the work, though you may present evidence for why you think it's wrong. Not just verbal statements, but pictorial evidence such as we show here.

So in essence, this website is here to research and further explore the nature of "The Beatles" and whether they ever in fact did exist as presented to us. I do take a position in this, that they were fabricated, 'created' and sent out with a specific purpose. I've opened this board so that everyone interested in this research may continue to verify and expand upon these findings.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: PIA and PID - Why Either?

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 am

I think PID has made at least one good contribution to conspiracy research, in that they've shown the world there hasn't just been one James Paul McCartney. On that note, I have to wonder how PIA wasn't crushed even before we showed up with the BNE theory. I want to make it clear I'm not trying to shut down anyone's theory or research; I've said from the beginning that we'd all be better off if we could work together on this, so we can actually make some measurable progress.

PID has been able to point out very undeniable differences in Paul's appearance and behavior, even if the only differences they saw were in different eras, as opposed to our seeing these differences in all eras. The answer might be in the video below. Could this be the reason why both PIA and PID do not see the truth in front of them? It's what is called in this presentation "demoralization", which was sadly and pathetically one of the purposes of the Beatles. The Beatles themselves helped cause the demoralization of what is now the PIA and PID movements.

This former KGB Agent tells us how societies are brought down in "4 steps":
1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
4. Normalization

The demoralization effect is what makes a person stand steadfastly in denial of the truth, even if it can be literally and physically proven to them. It's only after the results of the plan have taken over, and everyone has lost everything, that they will believe it. Maybe that breaks the programming.

"Mind Control and Social Engineering aren't just a conspiracy theory. They are fact! This interview took place in 1985 with trained KGB Subversive Agent Yuri Bezmenov. He lays out the 4 steps used to transform the thinking and behavior of an entire population over generations."

Dictionary.com:

de·mor·al·ize
   (dih-[b]mawr
-uh-lahyz, -mor-)[/b]

verb (used with object), de·mor·al·ized, de·mor·al·iz·ing.

1. to deprive (a person or persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.; destroy the morale of: The continuous barrage demoralized the infantry.

2. to throw (a person) into disorder or confusion; bewilder: We were so demoralized by that one wrong turn that we were lost for hours.

3. to corrupt or undermine the morals of.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:02 am

This is so frustrating it borders on being infuriating. :evil:

Down a ways on the page linked below, the site author shows one arbitrary picture of a pre-66 Paul with attached lobes, then one arbitrary picture of a post-66 Paul with earlobes unattached, and that's supposed to be proof of a replacement.

He also makes the terrible mistake of showing this picture, saying it proves Paul "got taller" after 1966, and has shown pictures of a "shorter" Paul before that.

Yes, we've been through this before on some other thread where Lololark went further into the research and showed other shots from the same film where Paul was not taller like he looks here.

I wrote to the author of this site a while back, and invited him to view the FFD message board to see that there had been Pauls with both type of earlobes, as well as all different heights from the very beginning. I never heard back from him, and he hasn't changed his site to reflect any change of mind on his part.

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/waspa ... laced.html
And directly beneath his PID article is an article on the Presidents being cloned. Some of the foremost researchers go on and on about PID and World leader clones, but can't connect the two dots.
As I've said before: being too big a fan will hinder your research!

This guy's article is basically a regurgitation of PlasticMacca's & SunKing's work. He just copy/ pasted their stuff onto his site.

What infuriates me is that PIDers are always saying, "We just want the truth" and, "Open your eyes, people!". But as far as we can tell here, these leading PIDers are either ignoring the evidence of multiples, or refusing to show it to their followers, or not opening their eyes to it.

That's the site where I first learned about cloned presidents, and when I wrote I told him that, and thanked him for having published the information. I thought he would be so open to knowing this extended to other sectors of the human experience, but I guess not... at least not if it's the Beatles, of all things...

Even at the PID forum, there are many threads about cloned celebrities, but you dare not say that about their precious darlings The/ the Beatles.

PID programming could be to deflect attention away from multiples, which they probably realized would be found one day due to all the research data which is accessible to us now.

If they can get people all emotional that Paul was killed and replaced, then they've set up the perfect 'controlled opposition' story, imo.
The pid clues weren't put in there by John to "get justice for his friend", they were put in there to subliminally plant closure for people for when they start to investigate it. They were already convinced of PID before they started finding these "clues".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:12 am

"Truth Does Not Fear Investigation"

I don't know of any other forum that encourages and promotes independent research more than we do here. I began saying at the old PID forum to not believe this just because I present my evidence; that everyone should do their own research to see if I am right or I am wrong. :D

Now I find out that's what Bill Cooper always said, "Don't believe anything you read or hear unless you can prove it with your own research", and he included not believing him unless we researched it for ourselves.

"The Truth shall make you Free.. but first it'll make you Mad!!"

Great video here about being thorough and unbiased. I think one of the biggest reasons people don't do thorough research is because they start out with assumptions (biases) and don't prove them right or wrong before continuing their research.

The skills can be learned.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:13 am

Here's something quite interesting I've come upon that might help explain why some are unable to break out of the 'cube'.

Fluid Intelligence
..... it is important ... to talk about the concept of fluid intelligence in relation to the ability to expand our awareness and understanding of ourselves and the world around us.

Fluid intelligence has little to do with IQ or "book" intelligence. It is rather the ability to step outside of our beliefs and consider information which does not fit into our previously accepted view of reality.

Our deepest beliefs and conceptions about life and the world are to some degree conditioned by our childhood experiences, our education, the mass media, and various other external influences. An individual's level of fluid intelligence can be determined based on the degree to which he or she is able to let go of previously held conceptions on encountering reliable information or experiences which show these conceptions to be mistaken or overly simplistic.

At the other end of the spectrum from fluid intelligence is static intelligence. If an individual is rarely willing to reconsider or challenge their established beliefs, they are said to have a high degree of static intelligence. They aren't much interested in thinking outside of the box.

Science and Fluid Intelligence
When scientists on the static intelligence end of the spectrum encounter evidence which seriously questions the established paradigm, they attempt to discredit the new information using laws and principles previously agreed upon under the old paradigm. If they fail at this, the new evidence is then deemed not worthy of study and discarded. At worst, the evidence is actively attacked as being irrational or unscientific, even though it may be easily tested and verified.

Scientists with a high degree of fluid intelligence who are attracted to study matters outside the current paradigm are often labeled kooks or wacky by those operating with static intelligence.

Yet history shows that it is often these "kooky" scientists who go on to make the most astonishing discoveries which pave the way for entire new areas of study which were once considered nonsense. Einstein, Galileo, and Pasteur were all ridiculed by many respected scientists of their day for their amazing discoveries which ushered in entire new branches of knowledge.

All of us are sometimes resistant to letting go of old beliefs, while at other times we are excited to explore new ways of thinking and being. Static intelligence and fluid intelligence are but two ends of a continuum, and each of us shifts to varying points on that continuum over time. To demonstrate this, visit the link below to take a short test on the sharpness of your perceptual abilities:

www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/per ... experiment

They ask a question at the end of the video quiz, after they give the answer to the quiz. I answered "Yes"... how about anyone else?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 am

This is quoted from the site linked below, and I'm applying it to what we've already said on this thread about the subject of cognitive dissonance:

"Unfortunately many of us are now starting to come down with Cassandra Syndrome, that empty, kinda hollow feeling that none of what we say is being heard. Indeed some days it certainly seems there are just the handful of us not sleeping, and we're all just exchanging information and trying to reassure each other that some heretofore unidentified something will somehow result in everything turning out OK.

"We are the ones you've been waiting for, and you turn away as if we just shot your dog. That turning away is the knee-jerk reaction of cognitive dissonance, where the mind is so challenged by new information contradicting long-held beliefs, that it begins to melt down under the weight of those contradictions with 'reality'. We are just so sure of the beliefs we've been programmed with that they form the foundation of who we perceive ourselves to be; and when they are challenged it kinda rocks our whole house. That, is cognitive dissonance, and the passengers on spaceship earth have a terminal case.

"Those of us who understand this are saddened a little more every day, as the great shining lie tightens its death grip around our collective throats... Those of us who are sounding the alarm are just like you, the only difference is, we know something you don't want to believe..."

http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013_03_01_archive.html

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:23 am

The Beatles are a religion, or at least “like” a religion (Cult). PIA is mainstream, with PID and PWR being two offshoot denominations, and all three have to be taken by faith, which means believing something without evidence or personal “knowledge”. Faith is one thing, but when something is taken by ‘blind’ faith, that’s something else altogether. Blind faith is not just believing something where there is no evidence for it, but believing it in spite of evidence to the contrary.

Before taking any three of those beliefs seriously, I encourage each person to do some investigating and see what the evidence truly is. PIDers usually instruct newcomers to take "a" picture of pre-1966 Paul, and compare it to "a" picture of post-1967 "Faul". My suggestion would be, before comparing pictures of Paul before 1966 and after 1967, gather a number of pictures together of Paul before 1966, and see if they all match each other in the Hamburg, Cavern and Beatlemania eras. Compare eyebrows, earlobes, how much lower and droopier the left eye is. When he's standing with the other Beatles, is he always the same height in comparison to the others? What about his body shape and bone structure, the shape of his face? Does he have even or uneven upper lip points? Is there a chin cleft, a chin scar? Watch as many videos as possible, and notice his stage presence, performance style, and how he handles his instruments. What about his personality? Is he rhythmic and coordinated, or not? Then see if any of them just might match with pictures and videos after 1967. The results could surprise you, but first they might frighten or anger you, and believe me, we on this board have all been through it, too.

If anyone thinks the pictures they are viewing of different-looking and different-era Pauls are doctored, please point out to us where on the picture this has taken place. Research must be very thorough and remain unbiased in order to yield accurate results. We hope we are on the way to finding the truth by having started out with no preconceived notions, wishes or desires as to what would be the outcome.

We would like to work with, not against, other researchers, because we all ultimately must want to reach the same goal. We want to know the truth.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:27 am

Agreeing with the ‘cloning’ (for lack of a better term) theory is not a requirement here. I personally don’t expect anyone to agree with it. But what I would encourage is for readers and members here to consider all of the evidence we have provided for such a claim. And to consider the question of how they could be so similar, yet exhibit subtle differences. In other words; how could they be too different to be the same person every time, yet too similar to be a look-alike even with surgery?

If they are actors with surgery, and they had their eyes reset in their skulls, their teeth replaced (yet with differently angled molars), and their Adam’s apple reduced, yet still remain able to function normally, then it was done with technology that the public is not aware of. Which is all we’re saying in the end. Yes, there are subtle differences between the Pauls, but the similarities are too, too uncanny, and there is no explanation for that available to the public. That is the philosophy here. That, and to be open to any possibility without myopically closing one's self off to certain ones they may or may not like, or think is not possible.

Yes, actors with surgery is the logical immediate answer, but on the same token, it stands to reason that it would be more obvious if that were the case. As it is, they are all 96-99% similar in appearance and personality.

Like we always say, we didn't dream up this theory on a whim, it is the result of 1000s of hours of thorough, unbiased research. We hope it's not true, but as of now it seems it is - and I personally haven't seen a more likely explanation presented.

I would rather this site be known as the 'thorough, unbiased and open-minded forum' than as the 'cloning forum'.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 am

Here's two opposing 'true' stories of why the "Paul is Dead" story was brought about. This first one was so they could boost album sales:

Paul McCartney Admits Beatles Planned Death Hoax
While on a recent quick vacation in New Orleans, Paul McCartney let his guard down and admitted what some Beatles fans have suspected for years. He confirmed that the “Paul is dead” clues found in several Beatles album covers and songs were deliberately planted by the group as part of an elaborate scheme dating back to the summer of 1966.

According to McCartney, the plan was formulated by manager Brian Epstein. “Brian dropped by the studio to hear the playback of our latest single, ‘Paperback Writer.’ He didn’t like it one bit. ‘Not a love song,’ he said. He was concerned that the press and our fans wouldn’t get it. He told us, ‘People want love songs. They won’t spend money for a song about a novel writer. You boys are gonna blow it with this one.’ But by this time, we were running the show, not Brian. We insisted that ‘Paperback Writer’ would be our next single and told him that the song represented the new direction our songwriting was going in.”

http://www.beatle.net/paul-mccartney-ad ... eath-hoax/
==

This second one is the more prolific theory, but with some 'new' information:

Paul is Dead: 1969
On January 7, 1967 McCartney's Mini Cooper really did crash, and as a result a few newspapers did report he had died. However, McCartney wasn't in the car when it crashed. He was safe at a party in Sussex. The man driving the car (who didn't die either) was Mohammed Hadjij, who allegedly was using the car to transport drugs up to the partyers in Sussex. After this incident, a few scattered rumors of Paul's death and replacement by a double were reportedly overheard at London parties.

But it was two years later, in the American Midwest, that the rumor really took hold. Researcher Andru Reeve has traced this Midwest origin of the rumor to a song titled "Saint Paul" that received heavy airplay in the Midwest in May 1969. The song, penned by Detroit-based Terry Knight, spoke of Paul being in heaven. Knight might have been speaking metaphorically about the imminent breakup of the Beatles, but the lyrics must have suggested the idea of McCartney's death to some fans. Whatever the case, the idea was planted, and the rumor began to spread around college campuses.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/arch ... ul_is_dead
From the preface of Robert Anton Wilson’s book Cosmic Trigger:

My own opinion is that belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence. The more certitude one assumes, the less there is left to think about, and a person sure of everything would never have any need to think about anything and might be considered clinically dead under current medical standards, where the absence of brain activity is taken to mean that life has ended.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:31 am

The One Paul/One Faul theory does sound like a logical thing, however, when you look at pre-fame Beatles, there are pics of Paul that look alot like the dude they call "Bill/Faul"....and they say it's doctored. Look at a pre fame John and there is one with a straight nose, and then you see "early Beatles" pic and see a different John.

This didn't happen 67, there were different Beatles prefame and throughout. I've watched old black and white performances and noticed at least two John's and maybe three Paul's. And that is before the said death of Paul in Sep '66.

I noticed footage from the 66 tour of a "Faulish" looking Paul coming off a plane. I've seen some interviews with different looking John and Paul's.

So we are not really going to say that "Faul" came on the scene in 1967, because I think he was being interchanged throughout the entire time. This really throws alot of people off, because they are so dead set against anything being different before 1966-67.

But look at early Beatle pictures before fame.... you'll see differences.

That's how this research began for me, with just one glimpse of evidence of "another Paul", or "John", "George" or "Ringo", all before 1963. I just had to know if I was seeing what I thought looked like multiples.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to The Beatles' Reason & Purpose