The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

PIA and PID - Why Either?

This is where to discuss why the Beatles were brought to world-level center stage, and for what purposes they were utilized. Also for general discussion on the effects of rock 'n roll music.

Re: PIA and PID - Why Either?

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:33 am

Here is supportive help for those of us coming to the knowledge of the awful truth.

I know how hard it is to stay strong, healthy and happy in a world gone mad. I felt compelled to make this video to encourage you.

"People attack the messenger because they simply don't want what you're saying to be true. They can't deal with the implications of that."
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: PIA and PID - Why Either?

Postby Silversong » Sat May 28, 2016 6:31 am

I've come up with the saying now that real truth is only for the vast minority.

At 1:10:00 in this video, Jordan tells why he thinks most people will not see the truth. They were previously speaking of when Pontius Pilate asked the people if they wanted Jesus or Barabas released to them, and all in one accord they chose Barabas. He says the masses will always, always choose the bad guy.

Jordan: "Well, I'm trying not to be coy.... but the reason why I've been coy on this subject, and why I react the way I do, is because I've got too much experience doing what I've been doing for over 50 years. I've learned a few things about speaking in public, and one thing you do not want to do -- I mean, I have been told over and over again by professionals as I was growing up in this world, and doing what I was doing publicly -- I've been told over and over, 'You don't go out and tell people the truth. That's what you don't do. You're stupid; you're going to pay a price for that. The government's either going to find you, they're going to find something wrong on your income tax and put you in prison for 30 years to keep your mouth shut, or you're going to be killed coming out of a restaurant at 2 o'clock in the morning. Something's going to happen to you if you keep shooting your mouth off, and telling people the 'real' truth'.

"First of all -- I've told you this before, but it bears witness now -- people will always support what they like; they will not support what they don't like. If you love country western music, you're not going to pay 50 bucks to go to an acid rock concert, and if you like a particular kind of food, you're not going to go to a restaurant that you don't like. If you're going to buy clothes, you're not going to buy clothes you don't like; you're going to buy something you do like. So people will always spend their money on, and support what they 'want'. They won't support what they 'don't' want. And the one damn thing we've proven over and over for thousands of years that the people of the world, generally speaking, don't want is the truth. They don't want to hear it!...

"That's why I say I don't think the human race is designed to break their chains of tyranny, lies and deception, because the people love it. They want to be mislead."

Jordan Maxwell on the Richie Allen Show
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to The Beatles' Reason & Purpose