The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Who controls the Beatles' empire?

This is where to discuss why the Beatles were brought to world-level center stage, and for what purposes they were utilized. Also for general discussion on the effects of rock 'n roll music.

Who controls the Beatles' empire?

Postby Randyguitar » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi Silversong,

I'm interested in knowing who's really in control of the Beatles' empire, more specifically, the money aspect of this. It's been common knowledge for decades, at least as far as the official narrative is concerned, that Paul is a billionaire. Or is he? No doubt, he's more than compensated for his participation, but do clones need money? If they're clones, and I believe they are, then following the money, might make for some interesting information. My belief is, Paul is on a salary. No one gets to the top and has any control over their lives, let alone their money.

We could start with Paul(s) ownership of his vast copywrite holdings. Some very peculiar things have gone on with his business dealings over the last several decades. He owns just about any copywrite (slight exaggeration on my part), you can think off. And in the world of pop music, they all seem very connected, that is, in terms of business dealings. Michael Jackson, case in point. His departure from this Earth (another fake event), has made them a lot of money.

This can apply to other areas a well. Miles Mathis has determined that most of these front men/women, like Mark Zuckerburg of Facebook, are just that, front men. Most likely, they're on a salary and they're given a script to read. People seem to be taken by geniuses who wear hoodies, who make billions of dollars; and in the case of Facebook, it appears the billions of dollars made, may be slightly inflated. Makes for good PR. People think that just because something makes a lot of money, in this case Facebook, then it must be good for them. The NSA is very pleased with this attitude. And as for Paul, Miles is predicting that he will be killed off before 2018, since that has something to do with the Beatles copywriter.

Has anyone ever seriously looked into Paul(s) business aspect? I'm sure we would see a lot of activity with the real power behind these multiples in trying to discredit any researcher who did take a serious look; and if not discrediting them, something far worse.
Randyguitar

Re: Who controls the Beatles' empire?

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:16 am

I've been thinking along the same lines as what you say, Randy. I think this is a huge money-making business for the controllers, the el-ites, and not for the person we see out in front doing all the work.... if "person" is even the right word for it.

The way my research comes out at this time, and to go to the very, very, very bottom line, or the top of the pyramid, it would be an off-world intelligence controlling the international banking cartels who is in control of this, but they stay extremely well-hidden. They walk among us, of course, as clones, robotoids, androids, hybrids, etc. They are those in visible positions of so-called governmental power, hiding behind human-looking masks. The Queen, the Pope, the Jesuits, the Talmudists, they are the minions taking orders.

The most current information I have about Reptilians is, they were created right here on this planet by another race from a different world. Those who have the very most Reptilian DNA are too obviously not human, so they stay hidden underground. The others that we see "shapeshifting" are the ones with a higher ratio of Reptilian-to-Human DNA. They are the criminals, the serial killers, the greedy and lustful ones among us. It's the Humanitarians, the soulful Poets, the writers of true Love Songs, etc., the Artists of beauty, who are the true Humans. That's my take on it thus far from all this research. For example, the eye at the top of the Illuminati pyramid is not human, so what is it; what or whom does it represent?

Where I'm at right now in my findings is they lost their ancient advanced technology in a nuclear war in pre-historic times. One of the reasons for all these invasions into Middle-Eastern countries via "wars" is to try and un-earth this lost technology, and reopen the portals to get back out of here. They are using HAARP to try and penetrate through the membrane that was placed around the Earth long ago to quarantine and entrap them.

Why would they care if they ruin our ozone layer if it helps get them back out of here? They were chased out of another star system long ago, and ended up here. This is a very foreign atmosphere for them, and they've been living mostly underground. This might be why they're terraforming; if they can't leave, they want to make this world hospitable to themselves, and phase us out of the whole picture. They use the money they make off of these billionaire clones to finance their projects and wars.

That's my opinion unless and until better and more current information surfaces. I'm always open to changing my mind, and I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong about Beatle multiples, but we've seen too much evidence for it to be just a 'normal' human operation.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 am

@21:18 of the following video, Jay Weidner says:

"...Max Factor was a mobster who put makeup on mob hits to make them look better at their funerals, then moved to Hollywood and became a makeup guy and started his company. His brother Jules Stein was an ophthalmologist out of Chicago who actually chose every single hit record from the late 50s to the late 70s, and if you didn't pay fealty to the mob, you didn't have a hit record. If you tried to go out on your own, you were smoke-bombed and attacked.

"They (the particular mob he names in the video) run the entire music industry, they run the entire movie industry. They run all the media, all the TV, they own the American military. They created the educational system which is teaching people that it's really a good thing to have world government. It's pretty amazing actually; it's a tribute to diabolical genius."

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:02 am

Jesuits and the Hippie Movement

The hippie movement was led by Jesuits such as Father Richard McSorley of Georgetown University (1914-2002). McSorley was known as a peace activist and even "Marxist priest". He was a trusted adviser and tutor to the Kennedy presidential family, and was also associated with Bill Clinton, who studied at Georgetown in the early 1960s.

In an interview with Rick Martin of SPECTRUM magazine, one controversial author and talk-show host claims that "the Beatles were Jesuit-controlled" and that the drug world is controlled by Rome via the Mafia—which is Jesuit controlled.

Sir George Martin, the Beatles' producer, attended a Jesuit college.

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Jesuits ... t_McSorley
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:28 am

Stargod's comment:
Man, everything in this reality is a con. The Catholic Church was taken over by the Jews in about 1958 or 9. I hear the Jesuits were Jewish.I have to look into that one.

What I understand from the little research I've done on the Jesuits, they are called Crypto-Jews. I went to Catholic school, and the boys were taught by the Jesuit brothers. The boys were very traumatized, and all these years later, some of them are still affected by those experiences.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:42 am

This is from a pro-PID site, so navigate accordingly:

The Manufactured Invention of the Beatles..... by the Tavistock Institute, A Jesuit Corporation
With very substantial numbers of new British “rock” bands arriving in the U.S., rock concerts began to become a fixture on the social calendar of American youth. In tandem with these “concerts,” the use of drugs among the youth rose in proportion. The devilish bedlam of discordant heavy beat sounds numbed the minds of listeners so that they were easily persuaded to try the new drug on the basis that “everybody is doing it.” Peer pressure is a very strong weapon. The “new culture” received maximum coverage from the jackal media, which cost the conspirators not one single thin dime.

In much the same way the Committee of 300, (~ Ed. who was overseer of the Tavistock Institute and coordinated with the Jesuits) used “The “Beatles” to popularize “social drugs” with the youth of America and The Hollywood “in-crowd.” Ed Sullivan was sent to England To become acquainted with The first Tavistock Institute “rock group” to hit the shores of the United States. Sullivan then returned to the United States to draft the strategy for the electronic media on how to package and sell the group. Without the full cooperation of the electronic media and Ed Sullivan, in particular, “The Beatles” and their “music” would have died on the vine. Instead, our national life and the character of the United States was forever changed.

Now that we know, it is all too clear how successful the “Beatles” campaign to proliferate the use of drugs became.

The fact that “The Beatles” had their music and lyrics written for them by Theo Adorno was concealed from public view.

Back when Michael Jackson bought the Beatles’ catalogue of songs it belonged to the Estate of Theodor Adorno who owned most all their songs and lyrics HE wrote. Adorno also wrote a LOT of Hits in the British Invasion for bands, a number of whom were VERY famous and MK’d at the Tavistock Institute in London that created them as “Stars”, like Beatles=Good Cop, and Stones=Bad Cop in images and sounds…
The Beatles as most of us remember them at the beginning.

Theodor W. Adorno (Tavistock Institute) was the brains behind the ‘Beatles’ as he held the rights to the music and eventually his estate sold those rights to Michael Jackson.

https://tabublog.com/2015/12/26/the-man ... rporation/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The Beatles' Reason & Purpose