The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Originals were murdered in Asher's basement...

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Originals were murdered in Asher's basement...

Postby bandi » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:01 pm

According to this person, and I don't know where they got their information, but it's found here: http://beaconfilms2011.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... k-law.html

Redwel Trabant
8 months ago

Olga Kotogonova
8 months ago - Shared publicly

Not only I never heard anyone "reporting" that Epstein commited suicide, but doctor Asher also wasn't found "hanging" in the basement. He was found by police (not by family members) dead in his basement, after missing for six days, with a bottle of whiskey in his hand, and his death was attributed to the mixture of alcohol and barbiturates in his blood. The story is mentioned in the book "The Love You Make: An Insider's Story of the Beatles".

I see that you are making lots of assumptions. There's nothing bad about it, so let me make one too. As you research The Beatles, it can be interesting for you...
Reportedly, the original members of the band were killed, supposedly, in doctor Asher's house, and replaced by doubles, for REFUSING to be a part of british MKUltra and also refusing to do many other things that you mention in your posts as a part of a "scene". The doubles indeed were MKUltra'ed and everything that follows, and were serving the Agenda, promoting LSD etc.
Supposedly, PID was a part of the conspiracy too, a "red herring" type of story, ment to throw people off the right track and focus their attention on Paul only, feeding them the false version of events in media, books and films. It is said that iamaphoney plays a big part in this play.
Also my sources informed me that there are desperate attempts from certain people who are behind this conspiracy to conceal the truth under many layers of lies, one of which is leveling the real Beatles with the false band, making people think that the band was "manufactured", brainwashed and mind controlled from the start.

Have you ever heard of it, mr Trabant? 

Notice what the person says in the 2nd paragraph. Has anyone ever heard this before, because I haven't ? Killed in Asher's basement ?!!
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Originals were murdered in Asher's basement...

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:06 am

If I'm understanding this correctly, they're trying to say we did see the real Beatles perform for a while. I need them to point out to us who these 'real' Beatles were. I need pictures, videos, etc. of every performance, photo shoot and interview starring the "real" Beatles. Until then, I do not know there ever were any real, true, original Beatles of world-stage fame.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The "Four" & So Many More