The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

How Many Ways to Sign an Autograph?

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

How Many Ways to Sign an Autograph?

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:11 am

From July 2011 at CTRN.

Someone has asked on another board about comparing Paul's signatures before and after 1966. I have looked at this before, but found a new site that is very interesting. I've studied graphology a bit, and I know there is something wrong in the "y" of Paul's last name.

It looks like they have the bases covered that would help us pin down a true and false Paul. It's going to be pretty hard to prove one false Paul out of all these signatures. There's a site that has all these examples of their changing handwriting. Perhaps being young like they were, they were formulating what they wanted their 'official' signatures to look like for autographs, or there may *ahem* be other reasons for all these differing sigs.

What you might find on a “general” search for just two signatures:

Autograph at the Cavern Club 1962

1962-63
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Royal Command Performance in 1963 (Looks like children scribbled this)

Their first visit to the U.S. in 1964 (Yes, there were definitely two Pauls in the U.S. that year, performing on stage in front of the TV cameras. One was short or medium height, the other quite tall. It also looked like two Johns and Georges as well.)

August 1965

September 1967

1968-1969

Paul's signature between 1976 and 1990. I have counted 4 or 5 different Pauls during the Wings years, ranging in height from 5'3" to about 6' or more.

George Harrison's signature beetween 1976 and 1990. I have observed at least 2 or 3 different Georges.

John Lennon's signature from 1970 to 1975. He was supposed to have been replaced at least once by then.

Ringo's signature up to 1992, when he began drawing a "star" after his first name.

The site has more examples, including those signatures made on behalf of the Beatles by managers and secretarial staff, etc., but the above are considered "verified authentic" to be the 'Beatles themselves'.

Note the letter "t" in McCartney. It's in the shape of a capital "A", which is the symbol for a pyramid/ Illuminati. These guys were all 33rd degree freemasons, as well as initiated witches.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: How Many Ways to Sign an Autograph?

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:13 am

This is a very strange and unusual signature. Look closely at how the "P", "u" and "l" of his first name are joined together, then the "a" added in the middle. The last name is incomprehensible. I guess he still hadn't passed Penmanship 101 at that point.
When I studied graphology, I learned that unreadable signatures means the person doesn't know who they are, or possibly their true origin, or true identity. (Or doesn't want you to know.

This is a "guaranteed authentic" autograph of George Harrison from the 1974 Concert Program with Ravi Shankar.

I'd sure love to know how they guarantee this. Source
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: How Many Ways to Sign an Autograph?

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:16 am

An article from April 2012. Is this another case for multiples? The autographs were fake? How about the authographs being geniune, but the Beatles being a bunch of fake multiples?

The “Get Back” Beatles exhibition at Trondheim’s Rockheim rock and pop museum featuring items involving Statoil is counterfeit, leading memorabilia experts claim.

German-born Bavarian Beatles web-shop owner Frank Seltier, who has been working with Beatles memorabilia for 25 years, alleges most of the autographs on several album covers and guitars and framed photographs are “extremely bad forgeries.”

“The letters are completely different to how they should be. Some of the albums from the '60s are signed with a felt-tipped pen. I’ve never seen signatures by The Beatles from that period using this,” Mr Seltier, reportedly acknowledged as one of Europe’s foremost experts, says to Adresseavisen.

Comments on discussion forum autographmagazine.com point in the same direction. Moreover, American Roger Epperson who also works in the same field as Frank Seltier tells the paper, “The shape of the signatures is nowhere near being correct. Some are written with an unsteady hand.”

“Besides, Beatles autographs are easier to date, and many of the forgeries in the collection are from the wrong year in relation to when the record was released.”

Whilst the exhibition has been produced through Statoil’s Art Programme, the some 250-strong album collection’s owner is Statoil employee Einar Arne Iversen. He denies claims the signatures are forgeries, and Statoil is satisfied with his competence.

“It would be terrible if it should prove that everything is a fake. This means I have taken a wrong step, which I find a little hard to believe,” he said.

Mr Iversen continued, “There is wealth of opinions about what is real or not. In my eyes, I feel that much, if not everything that is hanging on Rockheim’s walls is genuine. I have the impression that my contacts have been honest people.”

The collector has now asked another Beatles world-expert, Frank Caiazzo, to verify the authenticity of his collection, adding he will recant if it turns out otherwise, and "apologise to all Beatles collectors worldwide.”

Rockheim writes in a statement, “The authenticity of signatures is a complex field and we, together with Statoil’s Art Programme (that has produced the exhibition), will investigate whether assessments that have come forth have any firm basis and thus shed new light on the collection on display.”

“We’re making no changes to our programme or exhibitions before we get a thorough clarification on the authenticity question - and will return with news on this as soon as we know more.”

Link: http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/norwa ... ible-fake/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The "Four" & So Many More