The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

John Lennon's first wife Cynthia dies from cancer

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

John Lennon's first wife Cynthia dies from cancer

Postby cmsahe » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-32153908

Cynthia Lennon, first wife of The Beatles' John Lennon, has died at her home in Spain, her family has announced.
A message on her son Julian's website said she died "following a short but brave battle with cancer".
It said: "Her son Julian Lennon was at her bedside throughout. The family are thankful for your prayers."
Julian also tweeted a picture of his mother, who was 75, inside a heart with the message "In Loving Memory".
Lennon was born Cynthia Lillian Powell in Blackpool on 10 September 1939.
She grew up in Hoylake with her parents and two elder brothers and started at Liverpool College of Art in 1957.
Cynthia met Lennon at art school when he tapped her on the back in class and simply said "Hi, I'm John".
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: John Lennon's first wife Cynthia dies from cancer

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 am

Always sad news, and yet not a word, of course, to clear up any of the mysteries about it all.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:36 am

What really bothers me is how whenever I forget how fake everything is I slip back into the tale, the long and winding tale of the four young lads from Liverpool.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:03 am

You've had more years believing that than unbelieving it.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Interesting how they leave out what type of cancer it was. I searched every current news story about this and couldn't find a mention of it. It doesn't matter so long as it's emphasized that she died "following a short but brave battle", thus rehashing the perennial Cynthia as Saint theme. The wronged but ever poised and stoic character in the Beatles fable, devoted wife, mother and blonde no matter what. I can see now how when the writers of this psy op fiction decided it was time to terminate the Cynthia (more like Synthia) character, they got together discuss what sort of "death" to give her. As she's a saint, one where she can be brave! But at the same time one that's believable.

Another very interesting passage in the above article: she's quoted as having said in 2005, "I have read so many books and seen so many films, and it's like we don't really exist. We are like walk-on parts in his life...".

How telling. Another imbedded disclosure that none of them in fact ever did really exist? That these actually have been only walk-on parts in a scripted, fictional drama? Knowing what we now know, I have absolutely no doubt of it.

It will be fascinating to see what they dream up to account for the Yoko character's exit, when that arrives. They're likely to hang on to that character for a long time to come, because no matter how old she's supposed to be (82 at last count), they can continue to have her played by a 60 year old clone or actress and no one notices how impossible this is. And she's a good political tool. My guess is that they're also going to have her "assassinated" by a crazed gunman, this time one who blames her for the breakup of The Beatles (who were bearers of divine light and goodness in the world before she showed up) and blames her "art" as having contributed to the decline of morals in western civilization. Then she'll also get to be a martyr and saint, though as a martyr for "art" and social change a type on the flip side of Synthia's sainthood (saint of domesticity and quiet motherhood), and thus the playing of the light and dark duality goes on and on in perpetuity. And then Sean will be revamped and publicly take over the Yoko role himself in the apparently never ending magical mystery tour.

Anyone want to put down bets?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 am

Very well-stated, Tink. This, as well as what you said on the Ringo/ Conan thread, should be on the front page of every newspaper. But alas, readers will only find it here exclusively. Not because we won't share, but because most of the population doesn't want to know, and they won't post it.

There is such a well-constructed façade in place to make everything look normal to us; even going about our everyday business, the world around us that we see up close looks perfectly fine, doesn't it? But we aren't shown what people in other countries are going through except through alternative media (and much of that is controlled), and those things are going to come home to roost one of these days. What goes around, comes around. We will all be subjected to the drones and killings when we are no longer needed as 'useful idiots' keeping the human-killers' world system propped up.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The "Four" & So Many More