The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Could They Be Shapeshifters? (Also)

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Could They Be Shapeshifters? (Also)

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:54 pm

This thread is from Fab Four Dozen, and began in May of 2012.

This thread will be for posting pictorial and other evidence for shapeshifting of any of the Beatles or their managers, etc. So far, I have 3 good pictures to post. These were taken from youtube interviews.

Paul Reacts to News of John Lennon's Death

Does he have what I've come to term a "slidewhistle" chin?

Paul's Rubbery, Shape-Changing Chin. I don't have the youtube link for this.
In the first pic, is he adjusting his fake ear? In the last pic, notice the sudden high swoop of his eyebrow.

John's Very Rubbery Nose - YouTube - I've lost track of the link.
His nose changes from ski-jump to beakish, back and forth, during the same interview.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Could They Be Shapeshifters? (Also)

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Brianmurray commented:
Or movie magick. Of course a prosthetic nose enhancement or chin extension might do something like that.

Silversong:

Outside on a street interview with no wardrobe or make-up people around?
=
I noticed a commenter of this video asked if anyone thinks Paul is shapeshifting @0:01.

0:00 and 0:01 - are his fingers shifting, or is that the film?

The uploader doesn't let him finish the whole sentence.

I wish someone could learn the photo filtering thing. I'd like to know why it appears I may be seeing slit pupils in John's eyes in the above pics. Maybe it's nothing, or maybe it's something. Can we find out? There are so many youtubes showing this of others. I will gather them together and post next.

Brian, I started out wondering that, too, about trick photography or theatrical makeup, but it doesn't explain the same lower left eye, flared left nostril and teeth pattern on every Paul and Faul. It just doesn't seem possible to find human doubles that would coincidentally all have those same features.

Brianmurray:
We may all shape shift and show our slits.
The situation is that very few of us have been photographed as much as the Beatles.
The other thing to consider is that people who have multiple personalities may show themselves occasionally by appearing through the eyes. Or so forcefully that the skin stretches.

Silversong:
That would be something to research and find out. It should show up in pictures of ourselves over the years, or home movies, right? I know one thing, I haven't given covert hand signals. They were smiling like they were our friends while at the same time flipping us off and signaling their masters from 'elsewhere'. It means something is very fishy and suspicious.

Also -- I've never seen any pictures of myself where I had an obvious fake ear - let alone 2 fake ones.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Is he going into a slight bit of skin morphing, along the lines of Bill Clinton here? The more emotion they feel, the more they morph.

From StarGods.org:
Note the massive discoloration on the side of Clinton's face. I am aware that he may have a skin disease, but if that is the case, then it would be completely covered over with heavy TV makeup. Notice that the skin is forming dark stripes as seen with the Chitauli/ Reptilians. Also note the line forming on his nose. It is not a shapeless blotch. Like the other skin changes it is a clear unmistakable line.

As I said. Even if there was a problem with his skin the makeup would cover it. But when the very DNA of the skin is altering, makeup would begin to loose its covering effect. Anger plays a very key role in reptilians accidentally shape shifting. When Al Gore shape shifted on TV for a fraction of time, he was at that moment very angry and easy to see.

Here is Clinton during his famous "I did not have sex with that woman" speech. Here he was very angry! Notice how red he is getting and the tell-tale spots forming on his forehead. Note too the gray discoloration taking place on his hand. His eyes have become dark and un-reflective. Note the purple spot pattern forming on middle forehead. Notice the discoloration on hands as they turn purple.

See the slit eyes here?

Here is the Pope as he normally looks. Notice the smooth unblemished skin on the forehead and nose

Note the purple tones forming on neck.

ImageImage

Here we see the same dark skin changes as the others here. Now look at the first Pope photo again and notice the black un-reflective eyes. Also see http://stargods.org/LisasSharkEyes.htm The one genetic trait the Reptilians have is flat un-reflective eyes that seem to absorb light as apposed to reflecting.

"While watching Pope John Paul II on the tele doing one of his rounds, his facial features appeared to metamorphose into some hideous creature...reptilian, no less. All this happened within tenths of a second before returning to human again."

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUE SEPT 28, 2004 09:23:25 ET XXXXX KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

Just days before presidential hopeful John Kerry is set to take the stage in a debate opener projected to be seen by 70 million, photos show the senator dramatically taking on color. Is it the late September Wisconsin sun during debate prep that has turned Kerry's face to rich pumpkin-colored hues? Or has he been campaigning in the rust-belt? Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass. But the College Democrats who met Kerry were surprised by his rich tan glow -- before the game even began, the HARVARD CRIMSON reports.
=====

Other articles have shown that the people spoken of here were already cloned at the time of these events. Could this indicate that cloning and shapeshifting are both possibilities at the same time, and that perhaps the Dracos are animating and/ or handling these clones to carry out their own agenda? Is that what the Beatles were about?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:07 pm

This is a very interesting video, although it is extremely blurry which may be affecting what we see. Holographic failures shown at freeze-frames? Put through filters. Would this happen to anyone and everyone, or are they onto something?

Here are a few grabs:

I remember reading about putting noses under a filter. If it's an alien in disguise, the filter will make the nose go flat or disappear.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:21 pm

This is becoming a trilogy, that if you take the video in the previous post, and see that their skin under the filter is chalky white, and that they appear to be morphing and shapeshifting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMh2uZx90wY

Then listen to this video with Jay Weidner about who the Aryans really are, the color of their skin and how it got that way, and where they're from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GbNEr_ZL44

Then listen to Paul at the end of this interview with Tom Snyder on the Tomorrow Show, where Paul looks up into the sky and says, "Happy Christmas to all of you out there on Mars. We'll see you when we get there".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tNnOTxVJPU

His eyebrows and Linda's nose seem to shift a lot in the video. He also says rumors of his death are not true, and quotes Mark Twain that the rumors "have been greatly exaggerated". He also says "I can categorically state, Tom, I'm almost alive". He also has the facial sag, a left-side part, and long fingers.

This ends the transfer of posts from FFD.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Beginning @ 2:07:

Here we are once again where I would like them to make the film clearer rather than more blurry! Anyway, I see what they're getting at. (I'll come back and add some stills in a bit.)

John Winston Ono Lennon, MBE, born John Winston Lennon;
(9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980), was an English singer and songwriter who rose to worldwide fame as a co-founder of the band the Beatles, the most commercially successful band in the history of popular music. With Paul McCartney, he formed a celebrated songwriting partnership.

The Beatles were an Illuminati creation. Their songs were written for them and handlers scripted their actions and words. They've demonstrated that popular culture is really mind control. In his book, The Committee of 300, former MI6 officer John Coleman reveals that the Beatles were a psychological operation run by the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations. The Beatles were created to advance the formation of a corrupted Brave New World-style slave populace. This agenda kicked in big time during the 60s, with rock groups acting as social agitators.

The occult references in the Beatles work prove they were Illuminati puppets. A promotional photograph for the Yellow Submarine album shows John Lennon flashing the devil horns. Paul McCartney makes a '666'/EYE OF HORUS hand sign. The front cover of the With The Beatles album shows their faces half in shadow. This is the 'One Eye of Horus' that is epidemic in the music industry today. The black/ white duality is the Masonic doctrine to balance good and evil. A Beatles compilation was released in 1988 titled 'Past Masters'. Past Master is a Masonic term used to describe the former Worshipful Master of a Masonic Lodge. The album contains exactly 33 songs! In the film, 'The Magical Mystery Tour,' the Beatles use a magic wand to cast spells on unsuspecting members of the public. Magic wands are made from holly trees (hence Holly-wood) and are the instrument of the occult magician who has his audience (the populace) in a trance. The film features several Masonic handshakes. The songs also feature occult lyrics. The song 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' refers to Lucifer in the sky with "diamonds" (aka "stars", the Dog Star Sirius representing Lucifer).
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The "Four" & So Many More