The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Cloning in early film

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Cloning in early film

Postby bandi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:48 am

They've been showing us what's up since forever. They have to or, like Silversong has said before, they will be held accountable thru their karma. In this video of a cartoon from the early 1930's, it is very very clear what's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smv-gZS34g
It stuns me that they were showing this Method of Disclosure way back back then. The person who has researched and posted this information would be a real plus if he/she would come visit us here. Imagine the amount of new information and the amount of clarification of what has been determined here by Silversong.
This person calls him/herself The Human Duplicators on youtube. There are 50 videos dealing with cloning on their YT page. The 50 that deal with cloning are listed under 'Human cloning in early film & more'.

Like anything worth learning, it takes great patience and a lot of time to sort thru the videos. But anything worth learning is worth great effort. What this person is pointing to and claiming is that the start of WW2 was the Zeppelin explosion in NJ (1939?) which was orchestrated by the usual gang of maniacs. Our gov't. wouldn't sell nonexplosive gas to float the airship, it insisted the airship be filled with explosive gas (helium?). In stepped the Mob--the Bonanno family to be exact--who actually exploded the ship to create the false flag. Once things got underway, the race was on to steal the technology from the Nazi scientists that was so well hidden--the science of cloning. This person goes thru the Yellow Submarine cartoon with frame by frame inspecting of the elements of each drawn frame. They really seem to connect the dots regarding what the YS movie was about--CLONING.
It is worth the effort to look at a few of their videos to see if anything rings out to us. There are about 16 (?) videos with John Lennon-Beatles-PID-etc in the title. Each of those videos are a little slow, meaning they don't rush the statements as fast as I'd like but they're worth the time to look at.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Cloning in early film

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:22 pm

I don't know if it's the difference in browsers or computers or just what, but I only get the full playlist, which for me is on the right instead of the left, at this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smv-gZ ... M5Jg6GUejw

There is a lot here to discuss. They mention the Beatles in the description of this first video, and I see way down further on the playlist are videos about John and Paul. I'll spend some time watching all these when I get a chance. I recognize this first one from our old forum, but cannot find where it's posted. That was when there were only one or two of these videos, though. Now they've added a lot to it, which could be very helpful. They're not getting very many views, and comments are disabled. Even though the word "clone" is becoming more commonplace in the human vocabulary, most people remain reticent to acknowledge its reality.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:08 am

I think whoever this is would not be comfortable with our message board. They do NOT show that the Beatles were clones. They only show that certain songs and films allude to the general idea of it, but of course, it's never the "vewy pwecious Beatles" themselves. It's always everyone else is a clone, but the Beatles were ONLY REPLACED. I'm so sick of this kind of disinformation, I've seen it all before.

If the Beatles weren't clones, then nobody else has been, either. There is no way in the world they could have been in so many places all over the world, generating so much money, if they were just 4 individual people with superhuman abilities to do all that.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 am

I think I do understand most of what you're saying Silversong except I can't get the part about how you feel they're disinformationalists though.
If I remember correctly the very first video that this person posted was a short video of a Betty Boop cartoon that came out in 1933. Then a second then a third short cartoon was posted where the poster showed very intelligently, that the creators/producers of these b & w shorts were masking the behind the scenes reality of cloning.
What I was disappointed about in their later videos posted was how they'd use the words 'The Beatles' or 'John & Paul, cloning' in the title then NOT show or tell much of anything of any real significance. I don't know if the person who made these was against telling us more or, if the person just wasn't up to speed as well as some of us might be on this forum.
I agree with you, Silversong, that in the early years--1962-1966, and right on thru till this very day--there were many different yet nearly identical duplicate groups (and different individual members after the band broke up) of these guys giving concerts all over the world AT THE SAME TIME. I believe they were interchangeable i. e. = if a Lennon broke down or a if Ringo fizzled out they could have a new one put into place without much fuss. When you read and research enough of what Project Paperclip was about and combine that with other bits and pieces and facts and information that you'll accumulate when studying and researching this topic, it's a pretty sure bet that one could come to the understanding of what was going on way back when. The part that I still unconsciously struggle with (I don't know for sure if 'struggle' is the right word or ??) is that part of my mind thinks about the 4 young men as the greatest thing to come along ever. To me they appeared at the right time, playing these perfectly combined melodies & lyrics, and, because of that and my lack of knowledge at the time I would never have thought of what they actually were: agents of change and wolves dressed as sheep.
One of the things that really turned the lights up for me was, I just recently found out that the Beatles used a different vibrational pitch to tune their instruments to, different than the 'standard' that was put into place sometime in the mid 1900's--it might have been in the 1940-1950's I think--when a western 'society' of 'musical experts' made a move to change the pitch that all musical instruments would be tuned to the 440hz instead of the 432hz pitch. This fact alone is the most stunning and underhandedly disgusting and demonic---yet seemingly harmless, like most of what they do---thing that I've ever experienced. The Beatles were taught this occult knowledge of vibration and pitch and how this can be used to 'capture ' a listener. This information, about how 432hz pitched instruments playing music creates a healthy and strong listener, was never taught to any musicians that I know of (I've studied jazz theory for 40 years). It's always been tune to 440hz (the A note, or the pitch to the dial tone on your land line receiver) and play. The thing is, music played at 440hz is destructive and unhealthy and creates a certain negativity about it that is there but nearly impossible to feel until it's shown to you and you get to experience it yourself. At which time---listening to a short piece of music played at the two pitches--432hz and 440hz--the light goes on over your head, your eyes bug out like Roger Rabbit, and, you get really mad at how they've done this to us. This all happens the minute you play the same piece of music at the two pitches back to back with no silence in between. You suddenly jerk up with perfect posture, your ears pop, you get a heat rush or almost an electrical jolt---then you really, really get mad at how blatant they are/were; you'll actually feel the truth in what GHWB said on a Larry King interview years ago---how, "if the American public knew the things that 'we've' done, they would chase us down the street and hang us from a public lamp post"...how this statement may have been the most truthful and honest thing this man has ever uttered or ever will utter in his life.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:58 am

I had to go back and re read what you wrote silversong, in the last post.
They do NOT show that the Beatles were clones, they just allude to cloning in Yellow Submarine and in some other places. But again, maybe they're just not as good a researcher or maybe they're just not as advanced in their understanding to KNOW the lads were cloned and that cloning was the major way the group could generate the nearly billions that they did.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Tink » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:47 pm

bandi wrote: ...I just recently found out that the Beatles used a different vibrational pitch to tune their instruments to, different than the 'standard' that was put into place sometime in the mid 1900's--it might have been in the 1940-1950's I think--when a western 'society' of 'musical experts' made a move to change the pitch that all musical instruments would be tuned to the 440hz instead of the 432hz pitch. This fact alone is the most stunning and underhandedly disgusting and demonic---yet seemingly harmless, like most of what they do---thing that I've ever experienced. The Beatles were taught this occult knowledge of vibration and pitch and how this can be used to 'capture ' a listener. This information, about how 432hz pitched instruments playing music creates a healthy and strong listener, was never taught to any musicians that I know of (I've studied jazz theory for 40 years). It's always been tune to 440hz (the A note, or the pitch to the dial tone on your land line receiver) and play. The thing is, music played at 440hz is destructive and unhealthy and creates a certain negativity about it that is there but nearly impossible to feel until it's shown to you and you get to experience it yourself. At which time---listening to a short piece of music played at the two pitches--432hz and 440hz--the light goes on over your head, your eyes bug out like Roger Rabbit, and, you get really mad at how they've done this to us. This all happens the minute you play the same piece of music at the two pitches back to back with no silence in between. You suddenly jerk up with perfect posture, your ears pop, you get a heat rush or almost an electrical jolt---then you really, really get mad at how blatant they are/were...

This is astounding information, bandi. Is there a website where one can listen to the two music versions in comparison, like you describe here? I'd like to experience for myself what you mean. Also, is this why now only Gregorian Chant (which traditionally has no instrumentation, not even organ, nor any harmonies, but is just human voices singing una voce [as a "single voice"]) can still be listened to and one feels peaceful and pure? These days it's the only music I can stand to listen to; I can't even tolerate classical any more. Even it feels "wrong" somehow. Your description of the re-setting of all musical instruments everywhere explains a lot.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Bandi, yes, that's what I was referring to. They allude to having made a video about cloning the Beatles -- or at least that's what it looked like to both of us -- but then it isn't about that at all, so I called it more disinformation.

Once again, I just know we posted about the change in musical pitch before. I thought it was at FFD, but so far I can't find anything there. If it was at CTRN, I can no longer access that board. It couldn't be upgraded, and now it's become unusable.

I, too, would like to hear samples of the difference in these pitches. I can't remember if we had found something about it when we posted before, but I don't think so.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Hi Tink and hi to you silversong;

Yes, the resetting of the 432hz to 440hz was something so sinister it's beyond words. I stumbled across this info somewhere just recently which was very unexpected. The author of what I read also posted a comparison of a Beatles' song in an audio file along with this incredibly hidden yet important information.
I'm certain the song was 'Yesterday' and from the opening notes to the end of the audio comparison there is a 'shift' that happens inside you that almost can't be put into words.
When you listen to the 440hz recording you notice nothing, you just enjoy the song.
When you play the 432hz version, your whole being sort of exhales and with the exhalation of breath out comes every negative fragment of thought and whatever you're feeling--consciously and unconsciously--and holding onto that you're harming yourself with.
All that from the very first note. I am not exaggerating. It's something that when you do the comparison, again, you're going to get--excuse the phrase-- really really pissed off at these fiends that control this world.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:02 pm

This:

“This unnatural standard tuning frequency (440 Hz), removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.” –L. C. Vincent

Most music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953. The recent rediscoveries of the vibratory / oscillatory nature of the universe indicate that this contemporary international concert pitch standard may generate an unhealthy effect or anti-social behavior in the consciousness of human beings.

A=432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A’ is an alternative tuning that is mathematically consistent with the universe. Music based on 432 Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.

There is a theory that the change from 432 Hz to 440 Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. He used it to make people think and feel a certain manner, and to make them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. Then around 1940 the United States introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1953 it became the ISO 16-standard.

Is from here: http://www.zengardner.com/440hz-music-c ... harmonics/

I am not endorsing nor throwing this zen gardner person under the bus. I'm just linking what he wrote. There's more, a lot more regarding this. The 'Yesterday' song comparison is out there, I'll keep looking for it. When I find it and post it, whomever does the comp should do a 3-4 minute relaxation/breathing period to fine tune our antennae and dust of our BS meters. I think you'll find the BS meter doesn't register anything when you do the comp.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 am

Here is a comparison of the song Yesterday with vibrational frequencies of 440hz and in 432hz. I'm sure there is a way to have them play at the same time so you can go back and forth quickly for comparison reasons. This isn't the exact comp that I originally saw but I'm sure it will speak for itself.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Next

Return to The "Four" & So Many More