The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Cloning in early film

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Re: Cloning in early film

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:52 am

I want to say in her favor that she did prove there's been more than one Paul, and on that alone I don't see how PIA still stands. She did that long before I came along with BNE. I've said that before on both of the other forums a long time ago.

The only thing for me is, I see different Pauls going back much further than she does.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:21 am

Hi bandi,

I don't know whether or not Tina stills own plasticmacca, but it's what she doesn't say, that confuses the issue. I used to blog on there quite a bit when I believed in the PID theory. However, after realizing that the PID theory just didn't make much sense and I starting blogging about the possibility that there was more than one of each Beatle, that's when the abuse started. Tina did absolutely nothing to stop the abuse, even when I asked her to. So that made me suspicious of her real motives. She's not to be trusted.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:08 am

Randyguitar wrote:I don't know whether or not Tina stills own plasticmacca, but it's what she doesn't say, that confuses the issue.

Yes, I agree. That's where I had my parting of the ways with her, too. "What she doesn't say".

She is very good at posting a Beatlemania "real" Paul, and then pairing him up with a PID "Faul" that doesn't match. I used to try showing her that they all have a match, before and after PID, it's just that there are a great many of them. She either doesn't want to put in the effort of this kind of research, or she is protecting a certain theory or agenda. All I can see in her work now is very convenient cherry-picking. I've put before and after matches on many of the threads here, and I think I've covered all that I could find. In fact, I might just start a thread for that very subject, since the others were usually on the "Paul/ Faul Twin Sightings" thread.

Here's a good example:
This photo comparison is on the plasticmacca blog, on a page along with a "whistle blower's" letter about internet shills who are paid to join or create forums for the purposes of spewing out disinformation on certain key topics.

Where are his eyebrows in the picture on the left?

Which one does Paul in the middle look more like?
So who is Paul on the left then? Is he one of the many multiple Paul McCartneys that were around since the beginning?

Do these two look familiar? So that means "Faul" was already dating Jane before 1966?
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=163

She's had these three "Fauls" on the right of each comparison on her blog at one time or another, but has never paired them up with their counterpart "Pauls" on the left, as I did.

Unless there's another reason such as has been touched on about hybrids and programmed people, I think the only way left for anyone to still believe in either PIA or PID is the fear of what BNE means.
Randyguitar wrote: I starting blogging about the possibility that there was more than one of each Beatle, that's when the abuse started. Tina did absolutely nothing to stop the abuse, even when I asked her to.

When I was on the PID forum at Proboards, which is where I started out to see if I could find evidence for the PID theory, not only did she not stop the abuse, she "was" the abuse. She changed my user rank, along with everyone who was becoming friends with me and getting into the idea of multiples, to "Under The Sea Bed". She had to invent that one to get it lower than entry level. That was just spiteful, and it's when I decided to open my own forum.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:17 am

Jeeeez !! Did she really do that to you Silversong ? I'm not surprised though, to be truthful I think that her forum was her baby and she was threatened by you. I also think that she was lazy, as if she didn't have the energy, the time or the desire to look into the things you were probably starting to unearth. Think about it---you were shown some things by her then you took it to the next then the next then the next level and this scared the hell out of her.
I'm sickened by her demoting you to 'under the sea bed status', that is so cruel and baby-ish.. I've never seen her forum but have read her posts on the other site NIR. I was always impressed by what seemed to be her insight and what seemed like hidden smarts that maybe I lacked. So, I always read what she posted.

I really want to say that the talent you showed in the last post where you so precisely match up the three 'Fauls' to three 'Pauls' is so advanced it's amazing. I don't have the talent that you show in digging up actual matches. I was sure that the three Fauls on the right would/could never match up to any Paul and you showed me differently. It's really impressive, the work you do. How in the world did you develop your eyes to the point where you could do this ? Sometimes I can see angles of jaws that will match, which will alert me to look further in trying to match individual elements that make up the actual human face but not often. You seem to continue to do this and prove things to anyone who has the courage to see what you're showing.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:34 am

bandi wrote:Jeeeez !! Did she really do that to you Silversong ?

Yes, but it all resulted in me opening my own site and forum, which I've been very happy with. I never intended to join someone's forum and then disagree with their theory, so I figured it would be best if I just started my own. It also showed me the necessity of being very clear about what you will and won't allow on your board. There was nothing at PID MH to say I was doing anything wrong, per se.
I'm not surprised though, to be truthful I think that her forum was her baby and she was threatened by you.

I don't think it helped any when the member named LosParanoias posted that I should get the 2011 award for PID research. LOL :) Especially since it wasn't regular PID research I was doing. The forum had originally belonged to "mommybird" who turned it over to plasticmacca. I just can't understand being so strong-willed and stubborn that a person cannot accept and consider new information.
I also think that she was lazy, as if she didn't have the energy, the time or the desire to look into the things you were probably starting to unearth. Think about it---you were shown some things by her then you took it to the next then the next then the next level and this scared the hell out of her.

Well, you know how I posted that the only reason left for people not seeing this is fear of what it means to the human race? Sometimes even I get scared all over again when I see the evidence. I sure didn't like what I was finding, and still don't. I continue to hope someone can come along to prove it wrong, but then I get scared that the only way to prove it wrong is to show it's actually something even worse!
I'm sickened by her demoting you to 'under the sea bed status', that is so cruel and baby-ish.. I've never seen her forum but have read her posts on the other site NIR. I was always impressed by what seemed to be her insight and what seemed like hidden smarts that maybe I lacked. So, I always read what she posted.

I think it was in 2006 or somewhere around there, give or take a couple of years, that I had started out looking at PID. Maybe the only forum at the time was TKIN/ 60IF. I was undecided, and other things came up in my life that I had to deal with, so I dropped it until 2011 when I saw her posts at ATS. It took me many days to read through the thread she had started there. She was going by the name Faulcon, and then Faulconandsnowjob because a lot of people were reading her name as "Falcon". The moderators had closed her thread by the time I found it, but it convinced me that more than one Paul had been among the group, so I found and joined her forum at PID MH, as well as joining NIR. The irony in her posts at ATS was that when people couldn't see a difference between Paul and "Faul", she would tell them they didn't have a "good eye" for this research.
I really want to say that the talent you showed in the last post where you so precisely match up the three 'Fauls' to three 'Pauls' is so advanced it's amazing. I don't have the talent that you show in digging up actual matches. I was sure that the three Fauls on the right would/could never match up to any Paul and you showed me differently. It's really impressive, the work you do. How in the world did you develop your eyes to the point where you could do this ?

I don't know what causes someone to see something new in a situation, but I think I was "called" by the universe to do this, and whoever is called is also "equipped". I know I'm not the first person to be "called" to do this, though. Once I started into this, I came upon a couple of places where someone here and there had posted on a forum that the Beatles never existed, or there had been multiples. I don't know now where the particular forum was on one of the posts I read, but a few people were arguing about the Beatles over some issue or other, and another poster had said, "The Beatles never existed. Get over it." This was posted before I ever named my website, but I hadn't seen it until after. Unfortunately, it was obvious those people never took it any further, so it was given to me, and I ran with it. I remember seeing a post at 60IF about different heights, and I think the people who were discussing it were banned, and that might be when NIR started up, but nobody really went much further about the heights. Not sure why, either.

I also think part of the 'equipping' was that I extensively studied body types and fashion types in the 80s. I continued to silently practice it on people all the time. I've been wanting to apply this to the different Pauls. Some are mesomorphs, some are endomorphs. Some are what is called Natural, some are Dramatic Classic, and some are Soft Dramatic or Theatrical Romantic. I've always wanted to do a project on that, and may someday. It will really top it off about the heights and facial features/ earlobes/ eyebrows being different.

I can say what I believe is the reason I could see the 9-11 attacks were staged on the very day it happened, and that I could immediately tell the official story was false. I've been through so much stress, trauma and abuse in my life that it has broken my matrix programming. I'm so accustomed to high-powered people that can fabricate lies that allow them to carry off great crimes that I just saw right through it.
Sometimes I can see angles of jaws that will match, which will alert me to look further in trying to match individual elements that make up the actual human face but not often. You seem to continue to do this and prove things to anyone who has the courage to see what you're showing.

There are a few different theories about how to explain humanity. There's the article I posted about "Organic Portals" which is over on FFD and I'll bring it here, too, and there's what Joseph Chiappalone teaches; that there are 3 groups: Theomorphs, Robots and Demons. He says these are the 3 classes of human consciousness, and that robots and demons are pre-programmed to never see through the lies, although sometimes a robot can break through. There is also the fact that some people who are of 'real' human consciousness may be blocked as yet, or too afraid as yet. But he says the vast majority of humans is of the robotic consciousness, which gets into teachings of the demiurge and archons, etc. If that's true in whole or part then that's the reason not only this forum doesn't have more members, but way too many people aren't awakened to anything at all yet, and there are so many mainstream and pop culture 'zombie' fans!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to The "Four" & So Many More