The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Mal Evans

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Mal Evans

Postby bandi » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Is it possible that Mal Evans was more , a lot more, than just a driver and roadie and bodyguard ? Is it possible that he worked for TPTB as the muscle behind the lads, that he maybe was the person who kept them following the plan that was laid out for them regarding learning the songs and practicing ? Is it possible that he was literally more like a 'warden' that kept them in their 'cells', kept them on point regarding their working at memorizing the songs that were given to them by the real writers of the songs ?
Mal was more than likely the one keeping the lads in line and keeping them working toward the goal. After a certain amount of time, I feel it is possible that the worm turned and Mal became more of a friend to them than a jail warden. Something tells me though that in the beginning, Mal used to beat those lads to keep them in line and keep them producing the finished songs, even if they (the songs) were handed to them because they were written by someone else.
This info regarding Mal beating them to keep them 'in line and producing' was told to me by someone in the know. As in, someone who was intimately involved with the happenings in the studio with the lads back in '63-'66. That's all I can say about it, as I must keep my promise.
If I mentioned those three sentences on any other forum I believe that I'd get harassed, cursed, called names as well as called an idiot for both believing this and repeating it. But, I feel I can mention it here and not get beaten up by anyone. And, I did give my word about keeping close-mouthed about the origin of these statements. So I will keep my word. I am mentioning it for reasons of discussion and no other reason.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Mal Evans

Postby Silversong » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:33 pm

We had some posts on the other forums about how Mal looked like he was their official handler. As with some of the other posts I've been trying to find, they are GONE when I go looking for them again. I do all the right search entries, but nothing is found.

I will try to find the one video in particular, circa the late 60s, where it looked like Mal was standing behind Paul in an outdoor interview on a video, and it appeared that he was "winding his key, and feeding him lines". I remember that's exactly how we worded it in our post.

I've always wanted to do comparison photos of Mal, but he wore too great of a "disguise" to be able to see his features well enough. The huge glasses, the thick sideburns, etc. It all hid his face so well.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Mal Evans

Postby bandi » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:56 am

You're right about Mal being hard to really see. Some guy wrote a lengthy article claiming that 'Mal Evans' wasn't shot and killed and that he actually went to college and got a masters degree in some really deep field. I can't remember what the field was but it was so heavy and deep that just reading what the field was about completely hypnotized me, like a Bill Clinton speech. I'm sure it had some NLP in it otherwise I would have been able to follow it.
After the lads split Mal lost a lot of weight and looked 100% different than in the 60's. Like a different person (ahem, 'scuse me).
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to The "Four" & So Many More