The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Are They Revealing They're The Fab Four Dozen?

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Are They Revealing They're The Fab Four Dozen?

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 am

This is a thread started by Carlos that I've been wanting to bring over from FFD, but never got around to it. Today, though, our member bandi sent a picture that he'd like me to post, and this is the most directly-revealing thing I've seen yet. I will post this picture now, and when I get a chance, I'll copy over the other posts from FFd.

What does everyone think? Do you see what in all likelihood appears to be two Pauls and two Johns in the studio with Mal Evans and George Martin?

Thank you, bandi, for this great contribution!
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Are They Revealing They're The Fab Four Dozen?

Postby bandi » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 am

Silversong, I'm missing the 2nd John. Where is he in the photo ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:05 am

It just seems to me that there is a JL at the piano, and the one standing beside him is also a JL unit, but we can't see their faces. That seems to be what size and shape he was at the time, though, as far as I can tell. It's almost more like the way Ringo wore his hair at the time, but when did he play the piano?

I think you said in your email you thought it was George Harrison standing beside the piano. Too bad this whole picture isn't larger and clearer.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:16 am

I've enlarged two of the segments. I now think it is Paul on the far left of the room, George leaning over the piano, Ringo sitting at the piano, and probably John standing beside him, but can't see his face.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Here's a new and 'revealing' piece of information about who is in bandi's photo. These were sent to me by someone who will remain anonymous right now.

"The photo is most likely from this day when they recorded Hey Bulldog. Making it George in the vest."

So that means it IS John at the piano (compare the huge mutton chops), and George standing next to him in the vest, So who is leaning over the piano? I have more pictures that I will post later, which show it was probably Ringo leaning over.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Here are the other photos from that session. Ringo was wearing a white button-up that day, though his hair may seem a bit longer. It may still be a mystery, then, as to who is standing in front of the piano. It almost looks to me like 'another' George, but he's covering most of his face with his hand. The first picture of them in the studio is not clear or large enough to be used as evidence of much, sorry to say. We need to see them all looking straight into the camera like they are doing here.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The "Four" & So Many More