The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Recording Session July 1963

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Recording Session July 1963

Postby bandi » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Kind greetings.

Here's something that's very interesting. In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0W3YAV9HaI from youtube JL is standing while smoking and talking with GH inside what appears to be Abbey Road studios. The video isn't moving pictures however it's strictly a photograph with no movement that's shown on the screen as the music is played.
In the photo that's on the screen, standing in the exact center of the photo between John & George--but a few feet behind the two of them--is what looks like the short JPM. The face of the guy in the center of the pic is a little unclear but it looks like the short Paul, maybe the one from Help ?
Now, please look behind JL's head in the pic. Way in the background on the left hand side is a left handed bass player. This looks like the taller, fuller faced (cheek-wise fuller) JPM.
The question is: is the man dressed in black in the center of the photo between John & George the short Paul ? If it is, and I think that's what I'm seeing, then there's 2 Pauls in the photo.
I blew up the photo as far as I can and can't get the fuzziness out of the man in blacks face. Does anyone else see what I'm seeing ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Recording Session July 1963

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:37 am

I think the one you're seeing as short Paul is Ringo. Look really, really close and you can tell. That's the way he stood a lot of the time, too, with his legs apart.

Here's another video where they're wearing similar outfits of the same color. In fact, maybe it's the same session, and Paul and George still had ties on.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:05 am

bandi wrote:The face of the guy in the center of the pic is a little unclear but it looks like the short Paul, maybe the one from Help ?

Could I ask if you have a picture of where a short Paul showed up in the movie Help!?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm hoping this will be helpful to anyone who may think there was a Small Paul in the Help! film. Please see this page. It will "help" set things straight. :lol: :mrgreen:

http://thefab4dozen.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... ock-n.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Maybe I'm wrong ? I will look to find it, I thought I remembered a shot of a very short Paul in the studio singing next to George. I hope I can find what I want to show..
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:02 am

Still looking for the short 'Paul' in Help.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to The "Four" & So Many More