The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Were the Beatles Real Musicians?

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Were the Beatles Real Musicians?

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:47 am

The Beatles At 50: Why I Hate The Fab Four
"As far as individual musical proficiency goes, it’ll take barely a paragraph to pull these fakers from their Ivory Tower and expose the Emperor’s New Clothes (excuse the mixed metaphors; that’s what they do to me, God damn ‘em!). Ringo, you’re first up, my man; as a drummer, Mr Starr, as Lennnon himself famously remarked, was not only not the best drummer in the world, he wasn’t “…even the best drummer in The B*atles”. Sadly, poor old Ringo lacked sufficient talent to even polish John Bonham’s cymbals. Or pour Keith Moon’s booze. Or even chop Ginger Baker’s lines with his sticks.

Lennon, as most are forced to reluctantly acknowledge, could barely play guitar at all and George Harrison’s most elevated B*atles moment arrived courtesy of Clapton’s sublime solo on When My Guitar Gently Weeps. As surely it must’ve done, with relief and gratitude, no doubt, when Eric picked it up; at last! A real musician, pluck me, baby!

Macca? Ironically, probably the most talented of the musically juvenile foursome, he still couldn’t disguise the fact that his mediocre talent was more suited to Broadway and the kitsch world of stage musicals than rock ‘n’ roll. Not that they were ever a rock ‘n’ roll band, of course. The very thought is laughable. No, they were always a pop band. Even your Granny likes ‘em.

The real irritant, though, is that they are easily the most overrated band to have ever entered a recording studio, bar none. Thanks to Epstein, they were marketed, packaged, hyped and sold to an impressionable public, desperately yearning for some escapism following the years of post-war austerity, with the myth enduring to this very day. In fact, it’s here, really, that they made their biggest impact on popular culture; a towering testament to the power of marketing, advertising and hype. The world’s first, and still, its most successful, boy band..."

http://sabotagetimes.com/music/the-beat ... -fab-four/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Were the Beatles Real Musicians?

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:47 am

And the myth -- I mean hype -- lives on... that there was just one of each, and they wrote their own music.

The Power of Two
In the fall of 1966, during a stretch of nine weeks away from the Beatles, John Lennon wrote a song. He was in rural Spain at the time, on the set of a movie called How I Won the War, but the lyrics cast back to an icon of his boyhood in Liverpool: the Strawberry Field children’s home, whose sprawling grounds he’d often explored with his gang and visited with his Aunt Mimi. In late November, the Beatles began work on the song at EMI Studios, on Abbey Road in London. After four weeks and scores of session hours, the band had a final cut of “Strawberry Fields Forever.” That was December 22.

On December 29, Paul McCartney brought in a song that took listeners back to another icon of Liverpool: Penny Lane, a traffic roundabout and popular meeting spot near his home. This sort of call-and-response was no anomaly. He and John, Paul said later, had a habit of “answering” each other’s songs. “He’d write ‘Strawberry Fields,’ ” Paul explained. “I’d go away and write ‘Penny Lane’ … to compete with each other. But it was very friendly competition.”

It’s a famous anecdote. Paul, of course, was stressing the collaborative nature of his partnership with John (he went on to note that their competition made them “better and better all the time”). But in this vignette, as in so many from the Beatles years, it’s easy to get distracted by the idea of John and Paul composing independently. The notion that the two need to be understood as individual creators, in fact, has become the contemporary “smart” take on them. “Although most of the songs on any given Beatles album are usually credited to the Lennon-McCartney songwriting team,” Wikipedia declares, “that description is often misleading.” Entries on the site about individual Beatles songs take care to assert their “true” author. Even the superb rock critic Greg Kot once succumbed to this folly. John and Paul “shared songwriting credits but little else,” he wrote in 1990, “and their ‘partnership’ was more of a competition than a collaboration.”

[font size="1"]Paul McCartney and John Lennon at the Granville Studio in 1964, performing on Shindig!, an American variety show.[/font]

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/arc ... wo/372289/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:50 am

I found these pictures related to Paul having two Hofners during the 1960s. But with no explanation for what John is wearing on his head.

"In 1964, Paul had his 1961 Hofner repainted and repaired! As can be seen from this picture taken in 1964, a new mounting system for the pickups has been installed. Paul rarely used this bass, though, and continued using the 1963 model throughout the Sixties and on!"

Supposedly from 1965.

"I noticed Paul reverted to his older bass for the Revolution video

in that video he has something stuck on the front of the bass, no idea what it is.

I find it curios that apparently Paul chose the violin Bass because it was symmetrical and could be turned upside down and yet both models are lefties, ie the control knobs are at the bottom of the guitars."

http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=4074.0
==

I would hope there were at LEAST two guitars for all those multiples to practice on. :mrgreen:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 am

Listen to the first song. Must've been the days before Autotune, and why can we only hear John singing, if that's what you call it?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:04 am

According to Lyndon H. LaRouche:

"The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence."

"Why Your Child Became A Drug Addict"
Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Campaigner Special Report, Copyright 1978

"Following the Beatles, who incidentally were put together by the Tavistock Institute, came other "Made in England" rock groups, who, like the Beatles, had Theo Adorno write their cult lyrics and compose all the "music." I hate to use these beautiful words in the context of "Beatlemania"; it reminds me of how wrongly the word "lover" is used when referring to the filthy interaction between two homosexuals writhing in pigswill. To call "rock" music, is an insult, likewise the language used in "rock lyrics."

http://www.englishforum.ch/general-off- ... itute.html
=

Theodor W. Adorno (Tavistock Institute) was the brains behind the 'Beatles' as he held the rights to the music and eventually his estate sold those rights to Michael Jackson.

Adorno a classical musician wrote their music and it was all filtered down through Paul who could not read a note of music by the way. In fact the only half way real musician in the band was George Harrison. John was a poet who could strum a few chords and Ringo a hack drummer at best. George often wondered why they never wanted to use his songs. Oh and as an aside, Paul ended up being Knighted, and you don't get Knighted unless you have done as you were told and made your masters proud.

The Beatles were introduced to the public as a means to spread youth culture which led to the spreading of the 'New Age' culture and this was all geared to setting up a nihilistic culture that is all to present today. It's called divide and conquer but this gets into a whole different 'Pandora's Box' if you will. Things are not what they seem.

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,1767100,1767100
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:08 am

If you liked the Beatles, Theodor Adorno must be your idol from now on. He pulled the strings of whoever and whatever the "Beatles" were all about, and however many multiples there were.

In the picture Adorno, Horkheimer, Habermas and others are standing together after one of their 'conspirational' meetings.

Theodor W. Adorno (Tavistock Institute) was the brains behind the 'Beatles' as he held the rights to the music and eventually his estate sold those rights to Michael Jackson.

Adorno, a classical musician, wrote their music and it was all filtered down through Paul who could not read a note of music, by the way. In fact, the only half-way real musician in the band was George Harrison. John was a poet who could strum a few chords, and Ringo a hack drummer at best. George often wondered why they never wanted to use his songs. Oh and as an aside, Paul ended up being Knighted, and you don't get Knighted unless you have done as you were told and made your masters proud.

The Beatles were introduced to the public as a means to spread youth culture which led to the spreading of the 'New Age' culture and this was all geared to setting up a nihilistic culture that is all too present today. It's called "Divide and Conquer" but this gets into a whole different 'Pandora's Box' if you will. Things are not what they seem.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to The "Four" & So Many More