The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Beatles' Height Ratios Through the Years

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Beatles' Height Ratios Through the Years

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:53 am

This is how I remember their height ratios from teen fan magazines in 1963.

(They look so much older here.)

Paul is a alot taller than John here than in the previous two pictures.

Now Paul is shorter than John again, but George is still tallest.

But this is also how their height ratios looked at times. John taller than George. Was Ringo ever that tall, as in the picture on the top right, and bottom left?

How can there ever be any more doubt that the Beatles were multiples? And what explains the strangeness in this video?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Tall George Meets Short John, and then...

Postby Randyguitar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:14 am

Hi Silversong,

The group of 6 pictures is stunning when looking at Ringo, that is, the 1st picture, 2nd row. Ringo looks to be almost the same height as the other 3. I suppose one could argue that this could be some kind of photo anomaly, but then the other 3 should be part of this anomaly and they're not. They seem their usual heights. One could say too that Ringo is closer to the camera. But how close? Maybe a foot or less? So what. Ringo is standing on a decline too, yet he his height is almost the same as the other 3.

Archive this photo, as it is at least circumstantial evidence that there is more than 1 Ringo.
Randyguitar

Re: Beatles' Height Ratios Through the Years

Postby carmen janne » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:42 am

And what can you say that?

1967_June_24.jpg

I do not know anything about photography, but I think Ringo's face shape is different from the first to last frame. And Paul, did not look the same in the four images and also George is with different hair texture and division.
I think these guys are multiple.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carmen janne
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 am

Maybe this will be a little easier to see, but I don't have any comment. I'd like to be able to see them at full length. Ringo seems to bobble up and down, and I'd like to figure out why.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:33 am

Bandi sent me this photo recently. Again, I'd like to see their feet, but don't they look strange regardless of their heights?

Maybe they're some of the "irregulars" we laughed about at CTRN at the beginning of this research. :lol: :P
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby cmsahe » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:22 am

Silversong wrote:Bandi sent me this photo recently. Again, I'd like to see their feet, but don't they look strange regardless of their heights?

Maybe they're some of the "irregulars" we laughed about at CTRN at the beginning of this research. :lol: :P

These seem to be other "beatles", temp beatles :)
/ I found this pic today, with a height ration observed in pics at the beginning of the thread
beat2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Thanks, Carlos. I seem to recall that picture is supposed to be their first appearance in America. I thought I had it posted somewhere on the former board, but am not locating it right now.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed May 27, 2015 5:43 am

Bandi sent these today. Notice Ringo and John are the same height, and both are shorter than the other two. It is supposedly in 1962.

This is also 1962, and don't they look like haggard older men?

This should be about 1965, and notice the height changes (presuming their shoes are the same).

A bonus picture from Bandi. Any guesses on the year?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 am

Is that actually supposed to be John Lennon (in the bottom picture)? It doesn't look human or alive at all; it looks like a mannequin. Very eerie. Or else it's a creepy photoshop creation. And they're standing in front of a menswear shop with a half mannequin behind them. Why is Paul wearing glasses? What is this about?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed May 27, 2015 6:28 am

Maybe bandi can tell us where he found this, and we can get further information. I have no idea on any of it. The top of John's head looks really flat. "Here come ol' flat top"...
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to The "Four" & So Many More