The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Beatles' Height Ratios Through the Years

For general Beatles discussion. Discuss their history, talents, replacements, multiples, conspiracy theories, origins, former bandmates, handlers and managers, etc.

Re: Beatles' Height Ratios Through the Years

Postby bandi » Fri May 29, 2015 5:13 am

I have been digging and researching deeply as of late, trying to discover for 'inspection', early Beatles photos from 1960, 1961, 1962 & 1963.

Since I'm not able (mentally able) to copy and paste photos from the web, I've been emailing the best ones to Dorie for posting on her forum (bless her heart for her patience !).

I found out that it takes a passion for discovering truth as well as great patience before you stumble on the right ones that, to me, show a blatancy that is unsurpassed in the ones pulling the strings of these puppets.

I will do some backtracking and find out where I've been leaving tracks in my search for these old photos.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Fri May 29, 2015 5:24 am

Before I start to look for the details on where the old photos are from, I wanted to mention that the very last photo of 'flat top JL' and what is supposed to be JPM, was from BB (Before Brian). 1960, I think. I will verify soon.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri May 29, 2015 6:20 am

Thanks, bandi. Something I've been meaning to do for the longest time is get Lololark's thread posted over here about the different early Pauls: 1959 thru 1963. As soon as I get started on it, something comes along to distract me, but I'll try to get it done over the weekend.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to The "Four" & So Many More