The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Yoko and John/Yoko Comparisons

Yoko and John/Yoko Comparisons

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:26 am

Even with the first picture flipped, it doesn't match the one in the middle. On the left her right nostril is higher, in the middle it's on the other side. But even with it reversed, it doesn't match. There are other differences I see as well. The first one has a longer and larger nose, and a fuller right side of the lower lip.

More than one John and Yoko here?
He sort of looks like the teenage John here, with the long flat nose.

Here is a comparison of the last picture alongside two pictures of teen John.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Yoko and John/Yoko Comparisons

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:27 am

^The little girl is Kyoko Cox, Yoko's daughter.

It's becoming all-too obvious that there are at least two Yokos out there even today, and I'm seeing so much more contrast in these two younger ones.

On the left, she has a wider nose, larger eyes, and a lower right eye. On the right, she has a tiny nose, smaller eyes, and a lower left eye. Her left nostril is larger and higher.

Here’s a Yoko with John who matches the first picture:

And a Yoko in the second picture that matches Yoko with John:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:37 am

There was a discussion and much research at FFD about how early there were multiple Yokos, which culminated in the following:

I’m finding two different Yokos in two different films in 1965, so there was already more than one before 1966, and sometimes she shows up soft and gentle one way but not the other, and other times she shows up soft and gentle the other way, as I’ll show in this post. I see two predominant Yokos before 1966, and through the 70s with the different John Lennons. What I see in these two from pre-1966 is either exact matches to the two of post-1966, or that they fall within the criteria to be replications of one type or another. Sometimes a total and complete imposter has quite obviously been throw into the mix.

Just as I’ve found with any of the Beatles, or their wives or girlfriends that I've inquired into, it appears there were always multiples, or at least two of each entity involved in this Beatles odyssey, as far back as it can be searched, and they all co-exist, and take turns with their public appearances and performances. Of course, there were more of each Beatle when they were younger when there were more demands upon them, but there are multiples for a lifetime, as far as my research reveals, which makes it extremely difficult -- and we've found it impossible -- to say who would be the original of any of them, if an original indeed existed. We find the youngest ones, or the ones in the very first photos and performances are still showing up much later. It was that way for John and George, according to our research, and it's that way for Paul, Ringo, Yoko, etc., as well, according to our research.

What we think is happening when someone says, for instance, “this one is Paul whom I love, and that one is Faul whom I detest”, is that they’re not always seeing it's (who they think later is) Faul when they think it's Paul (i.e., during Beatlemania) and vice versa (during Wings, Macca). At times, and without realizing, they end up loving and idolizing the one they hate, and hating and condemning the one they love, although when it's seen that either the original cannot be pinned down, and/ or has always been involved, would that even be someone who should be loved and idolized? Let’s see if I can make my case here about Yoko, because I'm seeing two of her from as far back as pictures of her have been posted into childhood. I could continue to look at more videos. I’ve searched her fan clubs and facebook fan group, but they’re all woefully lacking in any type of substance with very few pictures. When there are pictures on these sites, they’re of both Yokos that show up since she was a toddler.

This is one of the two Yoko’s – or a subsequent reproduction of her -- I showed with John in the previous post. I see her as being the same one in the link you posted, with the delicate features in the Cut Piece photo. She has the small nose, lower left eye, and small eyes. It’s too bad we can’t see her teeth.

On the left, the picture you linked to, and on the right, a video I found from 1965. Yes, she seems more mellow and gentle; more feminine and refined; even quite elegant.

Do you know of any other photos of her in this year that would coincide with this Yoko? It's very difficult to make a decision on her countenance from just one picture. I would like to see if it stays consistent and confluent.

How many years between these two photos? In both photos she has a more concave right cheek, and her left eye is almost crossed if she looks to the right (left photo), and her right eye is almost crossed if she looks to the left (right photo).

Cut piece 1965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IgqYiaywU

I think this is her with "a" John Lennon. I would say her vibe in Imagine was the same as in Cut Piece, but you may disagree.

Here is Foko performing Cut Piece a mere one year later (top picture). Is this the same person?!!!???:
http://artr5000.blogspot.com/2011/06/yoko-ono.html

I know what nay sayers will cry: "She just lost a lot of weight, that's all. From heroin use and macrobiotics." Yeah, yeah, of course. There's always an explanation for the anomalies.

Here's an interesting film clip from an absolutely atrocious, low budget nudie (she doesn't get naked, though) suspense movie the original Yoko played a small role in 1965, Satan's Bed (interesting title, given all we know about these people). This acting role has always been left out of Yoko Ono's official biography; were it not for the internet it would never have surfaced and no one would know about it. My guess is that the omission was due to a combination of embarrassment and concern that if this footage was ever seen by people, the subsequent imposture would be too obvious and people would start questioning. This clip is a good demonstration of the more feminine manner and mood of the original Yoko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV3W2k1tQzQ

I would say this is the other Yoko – or her ‘clone’ - in both cases: the picture on the site, and the video which you linked to, also from 1965. I also showed this Yoko with "John" in the previous post, or one just like her. She has the same features and the same lower eye on the right side of her face. Yes, she seems harsher and colder than the previous one in these two pictures. Again, too bad we can’t see her teeth.
Image]

Satan’s Bed Starring Yoko Ono – 1965

So, I’m seeing two different Yokos in two different 1965 films, and as far as I can tell, they match the two different Yokos with John. If they took the DNA of the Yoko in Cut Piece to make a different second Yoko, that is something that still needs to be determined for sure. It’s certainly possible they did, and certainly possible they did likewise with the Beatles before they ever hit the world stage. Or even long before that.

As for the post 1980, Yoko the Widow version, there have been so many it's ridiculous to even try to sort them out. It's pretty clear now that the constant wearing of dark sunglasses, and in later years large, outlandish hats, were used to draw attention away from the differences in the person underneath. One of the most obvious differences between the Lennon era and post Lennon era Fokos is that the latter has very different dentition. John's Yoko has a gap in her top front teeth. Widow Yoko does not. Her lower teeth are also more straight and uniform. In the following two clips, notice the difference in the women's teeth, and in their noses and nostrils, Widow Yoko's being more delicate.

In this first performance clip from the early 70s, just watch long enough to get a few good looks at Yoko's teeth. I suggest you turn the sound off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfZvHuh7wKM

Who would John's Yoko be? Like I’ve already mentioned, I find that more than one John is seen with more than one Yoko, and I do find it difficult to see both women's teeth because neither smiles much. Here are screen shots of her teeth in the Dick Cavett performance. Yes, I see the gap in this Yoko's top teeth, and there’s the lower left eye, too, and that tiny button nose.

In this music video from 1985, her top teeth are shown briefly a few times near the end, and the gap is gone, her bottom teeth are shown throughout. Very different from the prior version. The Yoko of recent years smiles a lot, and the gap is closed. Yes, yes, I know -- "she just got her teeth fixed is all!" But why did she wait until so late in life to do it? Why not when she was young and living the high life with John's millions at her fingertips? It makes about as much sense as Madonna having suddenly lost the trademark gap in her front teeth, and her trademark facial mole. "She just got her teeth capped and her mole removed, that's all! She's entitled!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQOTrJ0EJ4

As for the one in the 80s video, we decided very early-on to discard photos for this research if the subject is wearing dark glasses. The evidence is just not reputable or usable. This could be anyone, even a mechanical droid made up to look like a Yoko Ono.

One more clip worth a perusal. This is her accepting a posthumous Grammy for John in 1981. It would seem that this is a doppelganger they used only once and retired immediately -- she's way, way too attractive to pass for Yoko Ono! The public might buy it once if they were caught unaware, but not on repeated showings. Fast forward to the 1:09 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYAF7viP5mM

What I see here is the Yoko with a gap in her teeth, the small eyes, with the lower one being on the left, like in one of the two comparisons in my previous post; the one in the earliest Cut Piece photo. She has the composure and vibe about her that you describe who you believe to be the real Yoko as having. She’s very soft and elegant. That doesn't mean it "is" the younger Yoko; she is just very, very much the same in her facial features and that elegance and composure of the “Cut Piece” Yoko.

Here’s an interview I came upon recently. The first part is where they talk with Cynthia, but I’ll just focus on the pictures of Yoko from the second part for these purposes. Again, I see the delicate woman with the small feminine features. We don’t always get a good look at Yoko’s earlobes, either because when younger her hair was so long it covered them completely, or she’s wearing earrings, etc., but here’s one I could find of her earlobes when she was young, compared in the interview, and a bit of a look at her teeth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSFk1q-HYIo

Here’s the same thing they do with the Beatles, and so many celebs, etc.; they publish childhood photos of all the different varieties of each, like this with Yoko. Here are some childhood pictures of both of the two main Yokos I’m finding.

This is the one with the wider nose, et al.

Smaller nose, etc.

In this video about The Real Yoko Ono – meaning what she was ‘really’ like, and not the “public misconceptions” about her, they show pictures of her as a child, and they’re showing both versions that I posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f5SbaMMI7U

As for her teeth in the current era being different, anything could have been necessary by now. For all I know, she could be wearing a denture, or maybe she cracked or broke a front tooth and had it crowned. That actually happened to me when I was in my 20s, and they did a correction on the way things looked, so they may have filled in any gap she had, if that's even one of the two younger ones I'm focusing on, or whether they're just using the same basic two templates to continue replicating.

Here’s a picture of her now where it looks like her teeth are all close together in a straight line on top. I’m not saying this woman is either of the two younger Yokos because it’s imposible to tell with the sunglasses and hat, and the angle at which she’s standing. However, I do believe I continue to see two women going by the name of Yoko Ono who match the younger two Yokos exactly when the certain particular features I've pointed out about them are taken into consideration, or within the 96-99 percentile of being too similar to be actresses, and too different to be the same person.

According to [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoko_Ono#College_and_downtown_beginnings"]Wikipedia[/a] and other sources, there are two separate accounts for how John and Yoko met, and I would have to ask which John and which Yoko are doing the meeting each time. We don’t know which John came first, so we have decided that for us personally, they either have to all be called John, or all be called “Fohn”, and likewise with the other three Beatle multiples. This is why we put "Faul", "Fohn", etc. in quote marks.

The way I see it, the whole story is as fabricated as the people involved. Just as we haven’t been able to determine who was the first of each Beatle character, I cannot in good conscience, or to my personal satisfaction, by looking at all these pictures of Yoko over the years, determine who the first Yoko would’ve been.

What criteria would I use in any of these cases? The first one photographed? Because she has a sweet disposition? The first one who stepped onto the stage, or in front of a camera? If they’re all fabricated, and all are made from scratch, what difference would it make anyway? Likewise, if one of each in this saga is really the true original, but were complicit in co-existing with the fakes, what difference would it make to know which one is the original in that case, either? It would incriminate them in my eyes, and I wouldn’t be able to admire them for what they knowingly and willingly did. If they did this under duress, then they have my sympathy, and that puts a whole different viewpoint on things, too.

I’m finding two main older Yokos out there that, when their eyes aren’t covered with sunglasses, they match the two younger Yokos. There may also be others who don't match either of the younger ones. I’m working on that presentation to hopefully post soon. I'll include all the possible differences and similarities that I can find. One reason for the sunglasses may be that they realize we can tell the difference between a lower left and lower right eye, so they're trying to keep them concealed. I'm finding a lot of pictures where the shades are down far enough on her nose to see her eyes, so this will give me more with which to work.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:38 am

Here's what I mean about Nancy Shevell, who married Paul in recent times. The first picture on the left is said to be taken from her high school year book.

No matter which way her picture is flipped, something doesn't match about her nose in the middle pic on her wedding day. The bridge of her nose is wider in the middle pic than in the other two pics, and the tip angles differently. Her eyebrows are quite a bit different, too. Her eyes are deeper set when she was younger, too.

What really amazes me is how this imposter Nancy can continue to be the successful business woman she is, and no one in that huge companiy notices the difference/ replacement?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:48 am

Tink:
...it's shocking to think of, but... their very conception? Were they bred for this very purpose? The public scripts written for these "characters" before they were even physically conceived?

We think that's very possible, and it all adds up. One of our first questions about the PID concept was whether the real JPM (and the other 3?) may have been abducted/ kidnapped around the age of 12, which is the average age they do this, or younger. With 800,000 missing children and babies each year, some of them must end up later on as rock stars, or their clones most likely do. They probably conceive the plan, then scout for the people they'll use to fit the bill. Today people talk about celebs being lab-created. How long has this been happening?

Here's a few photos of who I see as however many Yokos there might be with the small nose and lower left eye, posing with however many Johns are represented in these photos:

And here's a few photos of who I see as however many Yokos there might be with the wider nose and lower right eye, posing with however many Johns are represented in these photos:

Here are some pictures of older Yokos with the smaller nose and lower left eye.

And here are some pictures of older Yokos with the wider nose and lower right eye. There seem to be more of this Yoko around today than of the other one, and she's the only one showing up right now in the current day, but it could change again at any time, I suppose.

I came upon this in my photo searches.

We've talked about 'why' there are multiples here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=133

It would be a real find to discover the 'how' of it all!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat May 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”

Yoko Ono shocked reporters yesterday when she responded to a question concerning the presidential run of Hillary Clinton and the possibility that she could become the first woman President of the United States in American history.

The artist and widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection of cups and saucers she is exposing at the Museum of Modern Art, totally took reporters by surprise by admitting she had not only met the former First Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970s but also knew her “intimately”.

The celebrity admitted laughingly to having “a fling” with her at the time and acknowledged her election “would be a great advancement for LGBT and Women's rights in America” she added.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-on ... n-the-70s/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun May 10, 2015 3:55 am

How truly grotesque. Even if there were only one "Yoko" and one "Hilary", and they were people rather than clone series, this would so obviously be a scripted lie it's astounding that anyone would believe it. But I bet some people will. Since virtually no one even knows of the celebrity doppelganger and cloning phenomena, and that everything is scripted, we can only hope that the majority of people will think, "Okay, Yoko is senile now". Or else, "Yoko was always an evil, attention grabbing egomaniac who leeches off of the fame of others, so now she's just leeching off of Hilary Clinton!"

But what about the grand myth of the world's supposed greatest love story -- while Yoko was married to her Beatle soul mate and perfect other half she was out cheating on him with women? I know the LGBT juggernaut is powerful beyond control right now, but this is just too weird.

Maybe the Yoko clone badly malfunctioned that day is all.

Has the Hilary Clinton camp released a response?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Sun May 10, 2015 4:05 am

Apparently it was a hoax.

http://badsatiretoday.com/yoko-ono-affa ... y-clinton/

This falls along the same lines as that story about Ringo publicly admitting that Paul did die and was replaced, and Paul retorting back that Ringo was "senile" or something. The hoax stories are important in the mass brainwash because many people do believe it at first, and the idea is implanted in their minds, whether they ultimately consider it true or not. As long as the idea is there, the mission has been accomplished.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

I wonder how they would even have had occasion to cross paths that early-on. So far, I have not noticed any response. This whole thing is a just an opportunity to advance the gay/bi agenda, so that it becomes normalized and commonplace in the minds of the masses.

So yes, it's the reverse psychology version of the Law of Unintended Consequences. They DO intend for there to be consequences.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to John "Multiples"