The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby bandi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:17 am

Yes Silversong, those are the ones. Thank you. Can you recall what video they are from please ? Just showing them to the public seems like another method of disclosure where they have to show us what they're doing, doesn't it ? Maybe I'm wrong though...

Is that or could that be an air hose bringing air into the things mouth on the right side of the mouth opening ? If it is that would mean that the thing needs oxygen, which would then mean that the thing is part human !!!!! Which would then mean that we're not far off in the thinking that some of us have displayed here on this forum that there really are entities that are part human part machine running around, 'playing' at being politicians, business people and ENTERTAINERS.....it seems that the woman running for potus may be one of these things. As well as quite possibly a few versions of the lads...
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 am

I'm sorry, I don't know what video that was, nor do I have the link. I can try looking for it.

I'll answer the rest of your question at the new thread.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=403
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to John "Multiples"