The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:44 am

Tink wrote:In the photo of him standing with Aunt Mimi, he strikes me as having an uncanny resemblance to later Beatle-connected Peter Sellers (with Ringo in The Magic Christian). A case of DNA sharing?

You might recall this post from FFD:

There are several direct references to AHDN and Help! in the Magic Christian. There are even actors playing Lennon & Yoko.

It is also in the HDN railcar scene when Paul is asked if his grandfather can talk, Paul replies, "Of course he can talk, he's a human being isn't he?" And then Ringo says, "Well, if he's your grandfather who knows, hahaha."

In Sellers' personal train car, there is artwork hung on the walls of mouths and ears. Later in the film, Sellers buys an expensive painting, cuts the nose out and gives it to Ringo. Ringo then says to the art dealer, John Cleese, "Keep your eyes out for a good ear".

The Magic Christian was written by Terry Southern, who appears on the Sgt. Pepper cover. He also wrote Candy, which Ringo starred in. And he co-wrote Dr. Strangelove with Kubrick, which Peter Sellers starrs in as three different characters.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:18 am

Thanks to Bandi for sending this comparison of John with different noses, and missing a facial marking on the right. Oops, those world-class, top-notch surgeons goofed again!

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Since my childhood, I've seen that picture on the left a million times. It's so familiar to me it's like looking at my own reflection in the mirror. Yet this is the first time I've ever noticed that the person in the photo completely lacks the famous long Lennon nose. That is a completely different nose from "John Lennon's". Once again I'm completely flabbergasted at how we, as a human species, consistently see what we're told we're seeing, and are blind to what's right in front of us.

The one on the right appears to have the "Paul" eyes of the hybrids that we were talking about earlier in this thread.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:06 am

This is from bandi, who says
I found this Enquirer front cover yesterday, it's from 1963-4 I'm pretty sure ? The date is on it but I can't make it out... I wanted you to see it because --- Holy Smokes !! I don't remember ever seeing this guy ! What a face ! It looks nothing like the JL that I recall in any of his photos.

My own comment is that this was a Lennon irregular, and they didn't let him go to complete waste. This was probably a one-time-only appearance.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:39 am

Yikes!! That is one freaky "John". It looks similar to the model whose picture you put at the bottom of the third post in this thread with the words, "How's this for a very odd John?" Same small, rosebud mouth, same effeminate look, same unfocused eyes, but the nose here looks more like the standard "Lennon" nose than the earlier one. How many of these things would they churn out?!! That they would put one of these obvious irregulars on the cover of The Enquirer shows that they really, really were throwing their multiples agenda in everyone's faces, begging for people to notice, but the public was so innocent and trusting in those days no one was capable of putting the pieces together. No wonder they had to devise the PID stuff -- unless TPTB themselves planted the story, "Hey, that's not Paul!" no one would have been able to see anything amiss. They still can't.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:48 am

I haven't copied over the PID Programming thread from FFD yet, but I posted this there in February of 2014. I think there were a couple of times I was on the verge of having a "BNE" breakthrough even before 1968:
I lived in that era, too, and remember the fan magazines in 1963 always showing a short Paul. He was shorter than both John and George, and George was always the tallest in those pictures. Then when they came over to perform on the Ed Sullivan Show, Paul was a lot taller, at least right up there with John. I actually blamed myself for thinking he should be short! Or that maybe he was taller on TV than in a magazine! So there you go, how's that for the results of a social experiment?

We here think there was synthetic human replication going on in most instances. We have researched it, and these 'doubles' are too similar to be human actors, even with surgery and makeup, but too different to be the same person each time. If you just do a search on the board for "clones" or "human simulacra", you'll start to get an idea. There's more to this than just something simple; it's pretty sinister and ghoulish, imho.

How could Paul always have a lower left eye, and a protruding incisor on the upper right (it wasn't dental work or a prosthesis!), even with different eyebrows or hair or nose? Sometimes his earlobes were attached, while at other times they were detached, yet he had the same teeth pattern and lower eye, always 'droopy', too. I can't imagine surgery being able to lower an eye and socket. The real 'giveaway', too, is that their impromptu mannerisms are always the same, and there were times they just couldn't be faked. Yes, the other three had just as many 'twins' as Paul.... and yes, I've even matched up the Paul/s who are out there today with some from the past.

That was 1964. The next time was a very common occurrence, 'usually' resulting in a PID stance. When I first saw the Sgt. Pepper cover in 1967, I said they looked too different, especially Paul. Now I know that was a Paul from the early 60s Cavern era that we never saw during Beatlemania! But at the time, all I did was shut down and turn away from the Beatles. I grew into Easy Listening/ Pop, and Show Tunes after that, then progressed to Classical and Inspirational.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Tink wrote:Yikes!! That is one freaky "John". It looks similar to the model whose picture you put at the bottom of the third post in this thread with the words, "How's this for a very odd John?"

Here's that picture:
I did have the full group picture of that, but can't find it right now. I'll post when I do.

Here's John having another bad photo day.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Silversong wrote: Here's John having another bad photo day.

He seems to be having a very Peter Sellers day, though.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby carmen janne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm

I do not know, your teeth look different.

John Lennon - Imagine

The Beatles-Rain music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKmJGXhSmaY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carmen janne
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby carmen janne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Oh my God!
Who will be this guy?
It seems kind of anorexic. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikazQx1gfU
carmen janne
BNE Member
BNE Member