The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:12 am

carmen janne wrote:I do not know, your teeth look different.
John Lennon - Imagine
The Beatles-Rain music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKmJGXhSmaY

Carmen, yes, this is a very good subject to bring up again. I've made a jpeg of the two pictures you posted:

I will point out that on Page 1 of this thread, I have posted these comparisons, showing both types of teeth in the Beatlemania era, plus an extra type 'just for good measure', I suppose. :lol: :x I'm on the lookout for both types of teeth in the post-BM era; however, it is very difficult to find him smiling in photos. I'll have to watch videos and see what I can come up with.
Here's a front view of 3 different teeth comparisons. IMHO they are all different. To me the eyes all look different, too. And the one on the far right has a shorter, narrower nose and chin, as Lololark pointed out earlier on this thread.

And as far as I'm concerned, once he had such splendid crowns put on his teeth as on the left, they could never again look like on the right.

Imagine there's no multiples...

This post is part of a thread at FFD:
At 2:56 a man reaches over and adjusts something on Paul's mouth?, and the cameras cut away to Jimmy Nicol.

Really strange. It all happens in a split second. Here are a couple of screenshots.

Maybe they took out his "Faul" teeth and replaced them with the correct "Paul" ones?

Or maybe the button under his pouch had accidentally gotten pushed to 'off' and they had to push it 'on' again.

Or maybe they were flipping his voice switch from "raspy and old" to "non-raspy and old".

Paul doesn't have a mic there, so I guess he's just mouthing the words, but it looks like his mouth isn't working properly. He's not mouthing the "right" words?

Here is when it first starts to happen, and he's taken by surprise.

And when they're laughing about it afterwards.

I came upon this animated picture of John today. Notice anything as he sings the word "fine"?

Here is where I see something extremely weird. Some people think it's a retainer, but what if it's whatever they were adjusting in Paul's mouth? Doesn't a retainer have a metal piece on the front of the teeth, and why would it clamp down against the tongue in the back? Wouldn't the person be gagging all the time?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:21 am

Here's how it looks when he says "so", just before "fine".

Besides, when did we see him in braces prior to 1963 when this was taken? And keep in mind, they lip-synched on these TV appearances.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:06 am

carmen janne wrote:Oh my God!
Who will be this guy?
It seems kind of anorexic. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikazQx1gfU

There are people who believe Yoko was his handler, who drugged and starved him. However, there seems to have been at least two Yokos, so who was her handler? He did seem to have a period of time at being ultra-thin for whatever reason, that's for sure.

Here's something else about his teeth. One of his childhood pictures has teeth unlike the nice ones in the picture you provided during BM, but like the older one in post-BM.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:59 pm

This is freaking me out. There is a line inside his mouth in the photo where his lower lip completely covers his bottom teeth. Do you see it ? I don't know of any denture device that goes across the inside back of the tongue from one side to the other. It easy to see in the photo.
If this was braces, it wouldn't have that kind of design I don't think.
If it was dentures or some type of temporary fake front teeth attachment to make the teeth look comparable to earlier JL's teeth or another JL's mouth, I can't imagine there would be a connecting piece of metal or plastic at the back of the tongue that would be needed to hold the fake teeth in to his mouth.
I think this is a non human. I don't think this thing is a living, breathing free will human like you or me.
It's all falling apart isn't it ? Little by little, we are seeing what there is to be seen, hearing what there is to be heard.

When I saw this last night I was spooked.
Now, I'm pissed. This is very very difficult to deal with. Even if this thing is human, there's still fake teeth, fake skin that is glued to the face to contour cheeks; what looks like facial putty looks like it's been applied to three of them that I can detect so far--right below the eye brows and above the upper eye lashes in Ringo (very obvious in him !), in Paul and in John. You have to look at a lot of up close up pics to see it and the lighting has to be just right before it becomes see-able. Let's not forget the ears--they all seem to have used fake ears to some extent. The noses on quite a few of them are also obviously add on extensions, if you look close and compare many pics on the same screen. Nose tips as well as nose broadness, add ons that make the nose look longer and wider. In some pics of Paul I've seen what looks like total and full masks that have been glued over the things face that contour the cheek surfaces and other parts of the face, that makes them appear comparable to earlier versions of each of them.
This is now getting me sick to my stomach. Imagine what more stuff we're going to find out as time passes ? More things that are going to make us sick to our stomachs. And they all played things so cool didn't they ? Like everything was alright, no nervousness on their part, just camaraderie when they were getting interviewed, lots of ha ha's, keep everyone laughing all while they were bulldozing piles of money into their handlers filthy sweaty hands. As long as the 4 (or 24) of them were given carte blanche with all the drugs they could do and all they women they could use and discard, everything was fine. It was we who were fooled. Maybe they were fooled at one time in the beginning, if they were ever really real people. I don't know. But from what Dorie has been showing it doesn't seem that they were ever just a group of four nice funny young guys who wrote incredibly likable songs. I don't think they ever wrote anything. I think they were given rough copies of melodies and chords, maybe they added some ridiculously simple words. That would be enough of a recipe to put into a box and give to an arranger like George Martin, if there ever really was a human by that name, who was a singular human being. Martin, because of his actual abilities to create a finished song, is probably more responsible for their success then the things that we were led to believe made up the Beatles.
NOW I'M PISSED.
MY APOLOGIES FOR MY fRENCH LANGUAGE, BUT i CAN'T SAY IT ANY OTHER WAY AND BE ACCURATE.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:00 am

bandi wrote:This is freaking me out. There is a line inside his mouth in the photo where his lower lip completely covers his bottom teeth. Do you see it ? I don't know of any denture device that goes across the inside back of the tongue from one side to the other. It easy to see in the photo.

Yes, I see it. Looks like a bar that crosses over his tongue, with possibly a molar at each end, but that isn't any type of dental appliance a human could wear without a severe choking hazard. I wonder if it's a hinge that causes or allows his mouth to open and close.
bandi wrote:And they all played things so cool didn't they ? Like everything was alright, no nervousness on their part, just camaraderie when they were getting interviewed, lots of ha ha's, keep everyone laughing all while they were bulldozing piles of money into their handlers filthy sweaty hands. As long as the 4 (or 24) of them were given carte blanche with all the drugs they could do and all they women they could use and discard, everything was fine. It was we who were fooled. Maybe they were fooled at one time in the beginning, if they were ever really real people.

I think it's like whoever is spraying the skies with chemicals for climate engineering and other covert programs, and whoever in the Army Corps of Engineers is emptying out the water reservoirs for a fake water crisis, and all the other things being done to humanity. I've been watching a lot of videos about the large-brain coneheads called Homo Capensis, who are said now to be running this planet. Browse this playlist to see what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... o+capensis

Remember the coneheads on Saturday Night Live, and how fun they made it look?

How's this for a weird mouth? I wouldn't even be surprised if this is how some of the Beatles looked on the inside.

These Capensis beings are artificial intelligence who have hybrided themselves into human bodies, which I think is something like what the Beatles probably did. I'm quite sure many of our presidents have been thus. So in this case, they have no conscience or will. They are programmed to do what they do, and to say what they say in interviews.

More on this soon.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:25 am

How about being a conehead for Halloween? After all, they've taken over control of the world, and plan to phase out real human beings. They just want to incarnate into human bodies, and many already are. Just take a look at the celebrities with vacant eyes or slit pupils, as well as newspersons of the same caliber.

This is another way they look.

There was a very odd Paul who, when you could see the top of his head, looked almost like it was scooped down somewhat like that (not as extreme) under what was probably his Beatle wig. I think it was this Paul, and I'll look for more pics.

Reminds me of this character from the Coming Up video:

Here are some pictures of Paul McCartney with Mr. SNL Conehead himself:

There's lots of research that the Mayan and Pharaohs had these long extended heads.

And other such findings.

A DNA analysis of elongated Paracas skulls has shown that they may not be human and that they could come from an entirely new species that fits outside of the known evolutionary tree. This belief stems from a test that showed a DNA sample taken from the skulls turned out to be unlike any known human DNA. Mark Sovel and Lissette Padilla discuss the skepticism behind this test, in this clip from the Lip News.

They're very smart, not creative, but very mathematical.

"The group that's behind the network of control... One of these groups are hominids, they're not human beings. They are very smart, they are not creative, they are mathematical. They had a much stronger force in the earlier ice-age. They have elongated skulls, they may produce offspring in mating with female humans, but that offspring is not fertile. We live in a world of secret societies, and secrets, and the information that ought to be public is not public."

There's a video on this thread about Obama having scars on his head that look like they could be from a surgical procedure. It is also speculated he could be cloned from the Pharaoh Akhenaton.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=115&p=1678&hilit=skulls#p1678

These human-"like" beings want to be able to come out in the open and live/ rule over us without our freaking out about them. I think things like the "bump-it" hair enhancer for women is another way to make it look cool to be a conehead.

The same way they're teaching kids today that it's cool to merge with machinery/ electronics and become a cyborg, which is called Transhumanism. One of the beginnings of this was probably the Steve Austin toy with the bionic eye.

This may or may not be the exact explanation for what is going on, and as with what type of technology they're using to replicate these synthetics perhaps being something we've never heard the terminology for, the same could be with the name of the correct alien group who has invaded and infiltrated humanity.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 am

Aliens Already Took Over the Earth

The Pope's mitre -- they say it's a fish head, but there's also a site that says it's a conical shape with its origin in the Phrygian culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_tiara

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

This new TV commercial for "State Farm Insurance" stars the Coneheads, who refer to the man on the phone as working for "PLANET State Farm". They emphasize the word "planet" whenever they say it.

Remember, Dan Akroyd plays a character named "Beldar" (Baal and Darwin? -- According to some accounts, Bel or Bal or Baal means "Saturn"). Jane Curtin plays Prymaat, which is a lot like Tiamat or the goddess Maat.

This website explains how Earth is a Plant Farm, and we are the livestock to whomever are these trickster Gods/ Archons/ Aliens/ Demons, Djinn, Reptilians, etc., who are holding us captive, and recycling us at death as energy (if we comply).

It only took me about half an hour to read this main page. If you can spare that much time, it is well worth it! Life is a game; we live in a computer-simulated reality; NDEs are a trick (light trap); Earth is a plant farm and we are the food, emotions are a trap, the Matrix is “Duality” so don’t take a “side”, and much more. NOW I know what it means that I've been getting this message inside, for several years now, to not agree to play this game, and the ways in which to go about it.

TRICKED BY THE LIGHT: HOW SOULS ARE PROGRAMMED TO GO TO THE MOON/ SUN AT DEATH TO BE RECYCLED AS ENERGY

New Theory of Life and Death -- How to Win the Game of Life and Escape the Prison Planet Earth which is a Matrix Illusion that We Dream
by Wayne Bush

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 am

There's a photo of JL & JPM where they're sitting down playing guitars during a performance in a well lit place (JL on the left, JPM on the right), dressed in what looks like black turtleneck sweaters. The pic shows them from about the chest upward. There's a guy in the photo over JL's right shoulder who is looking at what appears to be Paul. The two are singing and they are both drenched in sweat, especially JL whose hair literally looks as if he just came out of a swimming pool. In the photo JL is showing a huge smile that shows all his front and side teeth, while JPM isn't smiling as hard but still looks like he's enjoying what he's doing. JL is looking at JPM with one of those looks that I've seen recently, as I have been studying as many of the older photos that I can find. JL is staring right into JPM's eyes as if he is adoring the guy, and JPM won't (or isn't) making eye contact with JL. Paul looks as if he knows a camera is taking the photo and he looks uncomfortable and, he seems to know that if he looks at John with the same happiness and glee that John is looking at him, the two of them would stop playing the song mid note and go get a room.
What I want to say isn't that I feel JL & JPM were gay. I think they were 'everything goes' guys.
Who cares if they were in love, or if two of them who played the part of the two, were in love ?
This post is about John's teeth. In this photo (from 62 or 63 ?) John has the brightest smile that I've ever seen. It is blindingly white and his teeth look absolutely perfect with no flaws at all. It contradicts 99% of the pics I've seen where his teeth don't look great, but not terrible either.
I'm going to go look now for this photo.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:30 am

Bandi, is this the one you're looking for? Does that even look like his usual tooth pattern?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to John "Multiples"