The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:32 pm

And on the other hand, once you've shown someone something, such as that metal bar in the John unit's mouth, they cannot "unsee" it. You used the word "percolate", and that is what this will probably do with the person you showed that picture to. It will be there, and they will reflect on it from time to time, and maybe come back to you some day with a new idea about it.

If you figured he was a certain type of person you could show this to, then it probably isn't harmful to him; he just might not have been as ready to accept it for what it is as you had thought. I really only knew one person off the forums that I could show these things to, and she accepted it right away. However, because she doesn't look at the information very often, she forgets, and reverts back to thinking there was only one of each. When I show it to her again, she is once again reduced to tears over the whole thing, and believes it. It's like "Oh, that's right! How could I have forgotten?"
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:00 am

bandi wrote:The photo of the Lennon model singing "twist so fine" with the shiny thing in the back of the mouth is still bothering me.
Something rings out that this is not human. There are many other photos that I've seen of the others with this same phenomena going on. I can remember one of Ringo, where his mouth is open and right there in the same spot as this Lennon model, Ringo has the same thing happening.
Is it possible that they had non-human models or versions of these guys that could go out on a stage in front of other people and either lip synch or really sing to an audience ? I believe they have such and I think they've been using it on us since the beginning of time.
This topic reminds me of something. I'm going to post it here now.

From the Emerald Tablets, tablet #8--THE KEY OF MYSTERY:

... Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

Called may they be by the master
who knows the white or the black,
but only the white master may control
and bind them while in the flesh.

Seek not the kingdom of shadows,
for evil will surely appear.
For only the master of brightness
shall conquer the shadow of fear.

Know ye, O my brother,
that fear is an obstacle great.
Be master of all in the brightness,
the shadow will soon disappear.
Hear ye and heed my wisdom,
the voice of LIGHT is clear.
Seek not the valley of shadow,
and LIGHT will only appear.

List ye, O man,
to the depth of my wisdom.
Speak I of knowledge hidden from man.
Far have I been
on my journey through SPACE-TIME,
even to the end of space of this cycle.
Aye, glimpsed the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
lying in wait for he who would pass them.
In that space where time exists not,
faintly I sensed the guardians of cycles.
Move they only through angles.
Free are they not of the curved dimensions.

Strange and terrible
are the HOUNDS of the Barrier.
Follow they consciousness to the limits of space.
Think not to escape by entering your body,
for follow they fast the Soul through angles.
Only the circle will give ye protection,
save from the claws
of the DWELLERS IN ANGLES.

I have read the tablets and I make no claims either way whether they are real, fake, misguiding intentionally or not. I just feel that there is a lot to 'digest' when reading these. As if, one should study each tablet for quite some time and not just read it like it was a novel or a magazine. I feel there are truths being told, especially here in number eight, where these beings are called from the depths and when blood is offered, take the form of man. I think this may have taken place with these guys. I'm not saying there weren't many clones of each and that we were allowed to see many versions of each member of the group. I just think this particular tablet is somehow related to what we're doing here, which I think is trying to get to the bottom of what was going on and what is still happening. The excerpt above is not the whole text of number eight. Further along he talks about 'THE HOUNDS OF THE BARRIER' and how we are to get past them somehow, how they travel only in angles and how we must not travel in angles unless we get devoured--or our souls will be trapped forever. I think I relate this to what we've been shown many times in literature and in movies, where a young man (a prince or a knight) has to slay something (a dragon perhaps?) to get to another place or a certain destination. In number eight there is also mention made about moving thru 'angles'. There is only one other mention that I've seen about 'angles' and that was by the man whose videos you (Silversong) posted a link to some time ago. The man--whose name I cannot recall--gave excellent lectures about the third eye and how he relates a lot of the bible's teaching to the different parts of the brain that one must go thru to reach the third eye and allow the snake to uncoil (kundalini).

Here is something connected to that, sent by Stargods.

Don Juan, the Mexican Yaqui Indian shaman, tells Carlos Castaneda the following:
"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

"This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," [Carlos replies] "This is absurd don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you? ... You haven't heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"'But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. "'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre.

Stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat."

"There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

Castaneda, 1998
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:08 am

bandi wrote:There is only one other mention that I've seen about 'angles' and that was by the man whose videos you (Silversong) posted a link to some time ago. The man--whose name I cannot recall--gave excellent lectures about the third eye and how he relates a lot of the bible's teaching to the different parts of the brain that one must go thru to reach the third eye and allow the snake to uncoil (kundalini).

I'm sure you're referring to Bill Donahue. Here's one of his videos about angels being "angles" of light. Yes, he says the bible is about the development of human consciousness.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:52 am

In keeping with the previous post, here is an excellent short summary by Michael Tsarion about Reptilians, and how they were created here on earth to hunt down the Lemurians for their Atlantean masters. He also touches on the Emerald Tablets of Hermes, mentioned above by Bandi.

One of the most important aspects I think he points out is how those who genetically engineered the human race in the first place, finally figured out that they would get the perfect slave by combining their DNA not with the evolving earth primate, but with the reptile species. This we see in government, media and without any doubt, entertainment. Are we getting warmer about the Beatles in some respect?

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:08 am

I attempted to post this last night but a funny thing happened when I clicked on the 'submit' button. The page jumped and shook and seemed to vibrate, then it went blank. The post disappeared and never made it to the forum. Weird.

In 1964 I went to the New York World's Fair which was 2 years in the making. It consisted of many separate buildings that were called 'pavilions. Each pavilion was sponsored by a different conglomerate corporation. There was many states and countries that had different halls or pavilions but the majority of them were big businesses big show.

In one of the pavilions was a show that to this day still spooks me. It was shown in an auditorium.
I remember they had built an animatronic replica of President Abraham Lincoln. When the spotlight lit him up, he started talking with his lips moving as well as his head and neck moving just as if he was alive. Then he stood up and walked ! To the amazement of the audience. People thought he was real. He looked as real as you or I.
When I look at the animated looped JL singing in the previous post where you can see the shiny metal thing in the back of his throat, it seems clear to me that the JL we're looking at in the photo is NOT A HUMAN BEING. Oh yeah, Disney was responsible for building the Lincoln model used at the Worlds Fair. After that success he built a 'Hall of Presidents' at his Disney place in Fla (if I'm not mistaken) and now shows every president up to the latest in the same way he showed the non human Lincoln in 1964.

This stuff has been around a long, long time people. Just like cloning. A lot longer than any of us would or could imagine.'
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:48 am

Here's a little something I was able to dig up on the web.

http://blog.aarp.org/2014/04/18/boomer- ... rlds-fair/
Walt Disney dazzled fairgoers with “Audio-Animatronics”, including an electromechanical Abraham Lincoln with more than 250,000 combinations of facial expressions, gestures and other actions.

They filmed it. Do you remember this speech, Bandi? Someone should stand up and give this same one today!

Walt Disney introduced his new "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" attraction for the Illinois State Pavilion at the 1964 New York World's Fair, in this clip from Disneyland Goes to The World's Fair.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:17 am

I don't remember the speech Silversong ! I wish I did but it's too long ago...

If I may, where can I find the still photos of what looks like a robotic 'person' whose face is removed then put back on by a man with gloved hands, then the gloved hands sort of adjust the eye areas ? I thought it was on this JL page but I cannot locate it. Any help is appreciated ! Thank you.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:21 am

I think Trump gave a very recent speech that is as close as someone can come to the Lincoln speech in the video above. I'm not saying Trump Trump Trump ! I'm just saying his speech was pretty patriotic, and spoken in a way that people don't talk like anymore (that reminds me Nic Cage in the National Treasure movie, his talking about how people don't speak the way Ben Franklin (?) spoke anymore, in the Federalist Papers (again, not sure if I got that right ??).
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:51 am

bandi wrote:I don't remember the speech Silversong ! I wish I did but it's too long ago...

If I may, where can I find the still photos of what looks like a robotic 'person' whose face is removed then put back on by a man with gloved hands, then the gloved hands sort of adjust the eye areas ? I thought it was on this JL page but I cannot locate it. Any help is appreciated ! Thank you.

I think I know what you mean. I had that thread on FFD. I'll copy it over to this board now that there's an interest in it.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Are these the pictures you were looking for?
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=403
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to John "Multiples"