The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Certain Defining Characteristics

Certain Defining Characteristics

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:05 am

In these two pictures, the same mole appears on the left cheek.

In the these next six pictures, the same mole appears just above and between the eyes.

Sometimes no mole.

Look at the lower, larger eye, nose angle. Same but opposite in these two pictures. I didn't mirror them. Hair combed in same direction in both pics.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Certain Defining Characteristics

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:06 am

The "Eyes" Have It
Notice John’s lower eye. Sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left. Sometimes it’s the larger or smaller eye. His nose angles in different directions, too. If any of these have been mirrored or doctored, it wan’t by me.

The older he gets, the more replicas that have been cloned, the further down the eye drops, including the eyebrow sometimes.

He has that characteristic, hallmark look of a clone: blank, expressionless, hollow, empty. He totally terrifies me in these pictures. They're worse than the ones with Paul and the psycho-stare. At least in those he has a half-mischievous smile.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:08 am

At FFD, Carlos posted:
John in the cover art of Revolver was represented with an unattached earlobe. In his iris I can discern a humanoid silhouette.

They made his ear MUCH darker than his face, maybe to see if we'd notice the earlobe? His iris is too small in the picture for me to see what you're trying to point out, but except for those two little orbs of white (which may be what you mean?) his eyes are completely black! (No soul??) Those are called 'shark eyes'.

What or who is that supposed to be standing on his ear in the royal costume with no face?

However, he has that long, very narrow, very straight nose only seen in the earliest pictures.

All these little spiral-curly things in the hair are 6's. 6 is the number of Saturn, which in Rome was known as Satan. Notice all those six-y designs on everything these days? It's the mark of Saturn/ Satan.

Notice there are 3 prominent 6s here, and a prominent 'hook'?

Here are a few spiral examples. Just look around you, they're everywhere these days.
Image Image
Image Image
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:10 am

A long story taught by the ancient Gnostics, which I've been studying, says that in the beginning the Pleroma extended out to the spiral of our galaxy, and the planets started to form. Saturn was the power source of this galaxy, but it was hijacked and has been corrupted to be used by the Demiurge/ Satan: The "god of this world". Before this, or at some point that I will discover in my studies, the spiral was a very wonderful symbol, just as the swastika was, before it got a bad reputation by becoming connected to Nazism.

First Civilization, also carved on the stones of the North American cliff dwellers or their predecessors. The Life Symbol is a compound of two symbols. The O loop at the top symbolizes a mouth or gateway. It was from the Egyptian that the symbol of Venus, the looped cross, originated, and with its adoption a new vestment was given to it. With Venus it symbolized the triumph of the spirit over bodily matter, the soul over materialism. Venus was the Roman and Aphrodite the Greek. We find, among the Egyptian relics, that many of the symbols were very much ornamented. In the ancient writings I have only come upon plain, unornamented ones: all of the Egyptian were, however, not ornamented. As an example is the base on which the seat of Osiris rests in the Great Hall of Truth. Here it is many times repeated. Among the cliff dwellers or their predecessors, there is a tendency to curve the perpendicular member of the cross, thus Image

which has led many archaeologists astray, inducing them to give the glyph an erroneous meaning.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/ssm/ssm08.htm

It's entirely possible it represented Saturn in those days, too, but back then Saturn was a positive symbol and entity.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:39 am

A video of John dissing Paul about his guitar-playing. It's a short video, but he can't even stay on one topic.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7EyOxUVXfw&feature=related[/yt]

He's chewing gum while performing this song. You can see him chomping at it between lyrics. And there he is, wearing an army shirt again. Didn't he also say "Give Peace a Chance"? The snakish entities orchestrating all this sure were contradictory and/ or schizoid.

1968 Drug Arrest
It must've been this one.
The judge wasn't such a nice guy.

In this 1964 interview in Texas, the interviewer asks John when his new book is coming out, and he says next year. The man then asks him what the title is, and he says "I don't know; I haven't written it yet".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:46 am

John Lennon told the world that in 1960 he made a 20-year pact with the devil for fame and fortune. He said, "I sold my soul to the devil".

Video shows reptilian tongue of John Lennon:

At CTRN, Brianmurray posted:
Is it possible that by inviting this pact with the devil into existence, each Beatle was in turn taken over by by a shape shifting gaurdian? A representative of Satan who gave them their skills and writing abilities.... However the demons are not here so they continually morph and lose the original image and then regain it... It happens so quickly that only videos or cameras catch it.....

It certainly sounds possible to me. I'd rather doubt that he made that pact without the other 3 knowing about it. Remember how John Todd said they all had to become initiated witches in order to become famous rock stars. Maybe it's one reason Stu Sutcliffe wanted out by 1960, the very year JL did this.

The morphing and shapeshifting is probably what accounts for how many "different" Beatles it seems there are. Even with that, though, we weren't seeing or being entertained by the 4 people we thought we were. They never existed in the 'way' in which they were presenting themselves to us. Just think what we would have done if they had.

One thing I would still wonder about, though, is that there is sometimes a difference of almost 12 inches in height. There are at least 4 other Paul "looks" and "heights" during the decade of Wings. Is it shapeshifting, or is it maybe partly cloning and re-cloning? Even a clone might be able to shapeshift, depending on the DNA.

Brianmurray:
I'm open to cloning.... The scientific idea is very concrete... Even if we've been led to believe it's impossible now...
Again it could explain the variations in paul's stature and voice..
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to John "Multiples"