The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Julian Lennon

Julian Lennon

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:55 am

This thread began on April 30, 2012 at CTRN:

Getting as close as I could to finding pictures taken at similar angles of Julian Lennon, I'm seeing possibly 4 different ear positions on the head. I brought attention to his eyes because they look larger in the second picture from the left when he's older, but eyes sink into the head and get smaller in appearance as we age. Notice the different lines under his eyes in these pictures, too. His neck looks thicker on the far right than in the other pictures.

There are the same amount of lower lip differences as well. Notice the eye sizes again.

Larger eyes and longer nose on the left, thicker neck on the right. Big difference in the eyebrows, too? Different lines between the eyes, different lips?

Here's an even closer look at the difference in his eyes -- both in size and color. I lined up the eyes, and now the one on the right has a longer face.

Here's a chin comparison. On the left his chin looks shorter and more rounded, on the right, longer with square corners.

Something about this picture is a little strange. Has it been photoshopped, and if so, why? What are those black lines under his eyes and chin? Does that look like some kind of grid across the top of his hair? Was it copy/pasted?

Here are a couple of covert signs. The first one is the Dragon Symbol (Reptilian/ Draco). Wearing a hoop earring "could" indicate a connection to the Rings of Saturn (Saturday/ Saturn's Day/ Enlil/ Jehovah/ Akhenaton/ Zionism).

Reading this from the angle of the Reptilians being behind everything the Beatles did from Day One (1960), I would say this looks like a lightning bolt striking the Earth, and the title "Because" means "Because we hate you". There's some kind of star system right above the lightning, and that's probably supposed to be from where it was launched.

So once more, we have multiples of someone that are within the 95 to 98% identical range, so it's human simulacra again, would be my take on it. They could be making a fresh new one every time he appears in public, so 4 is just a basic guideline of how many main blueprints they may have had.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to John "Multiples"