The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

One of the Pauls slips up ?

One of the Pauls slips up ?

Postby bandi » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:02 pm

This video is of one of the Pauls being interviewed by Bob Costas on one of the major networks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bnthaM1kCY

At 9:52 this Paul says to Costas: "This John, as you say, was...".

This reminds me of the Yoko interview (a youtube vid) when she said something similar to Larry King: "The last John I remember...":.

Last was the interview of Julian Lennon by Larry King which I just cannot find right now, but I did post it here on BNE last year, I think; anyway, Larry asked Julian something like "How was it being around the McCartneys and George and Ringos....". I'm paraphrasing from memory, but the point is Larry King said very clearly, McCartneys, plural.
As the camera switched back and forth between the two of them very fast numerous times it showed that both of them had a smirk, with Julian showing very very quickly, surprise and astonishment at what King said what he did about McCartneys, plural...as if Julian was shocked that Larry would say this on camera, because it was clear that Larry was talking about multiple McCartneys (and I think Ringo--s also, not sure right now).
You had to see it, and would have had to have had exposure to this site for all of this to have hit you so clearly and lucidly and so hard.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: One of the Pauls slips up ?

Postby Silversong » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 pm

This is the post about Yoko saying that:

http://fabfourdozen.proboards.com/threa ... n-remember
Jul 12, 2013 at 9:12pm

Post by bandi on Jul 12, 2013 at 9:12pm

Listen to Yoko's comment that starts at 0:38 seconds in.

Please note how she words her comment with the word 'is' rather than 'was'.

Can she make it any clearer ?

Yeah yeah yeah.

Right, and notice at the very beginning, she has to count how many years it's been, and ends up with "30 or something".
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to John "Multiples"