The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Did they all wear masks ?

Did they all wear masks ?

Postby bandi » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:25 pm

I'm not able to post photos right now since the person who helps me isn't available, but as soon as I can I'm going to post a few photos that clearly show what may very well be mask/partial mask lines on the faces of the players in this saga.
Especially pronounced is one photo of the 'Lennon' character in the morgue (if this is where he really was for this photo). It's the clearest death photo, I think it is from the Nat'l. Enquirer cover. It seems that there's a copy of the photo on the web where it's clear and very sharp, not like the one the Enquirer used where it blurred out the details a little bit, just enough so you can't see what I'm talking about.
In the sharper image photo you can see there is a line (clearly shown) that crosses 'Lennon's' face mid forehead from side to side. It freaked me out when I first realized what it was. It's just incredible. If one looks at it long enough you can hear a whisper that says 'this is a mask'...I know how that sounds. But it's what is.
I hope I can get the photo posted soon.
Funny thing---I have recently seen similar mask lines on 'Paul' and 'Ringo'. These were in later year pics. I don't know if the fact that I spotted this in their later photos is proof of anything or not; but...the place on the faces of P & R where I spotted these mask lines is right above where the hair grows where your mustache would be if you weren't clean shaven. I think that from spending much time studying photos of these guys, things start popping out after a while. These mask lines--that's the best way to describe them, lines where a mask/partial mask end--are something, a detail as such, that the average person would skim over and not even notice.
Hopefully others will spot what I'm talking about, especially the one in the 'Lennon' death photo, but it will have to be the sharp and clear version of the photo.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Did they all wear masks ?

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:15 am

Hi Bandi,

If you can email those photos to me, I will post them for you.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 am

Also, in the meantime, for anyone who can log into the Fab Four Dozen forum, we had a thread over there about a similar topic, although not about facial masks. Most of the pictures have disappeared from the server, though, but there are a few good things still showing, and all the text is in place to at least read what was found about their faces.

http://fabfourdozen.proboards.com/threa ... -weirdness

I'll try to post some of that here when I can.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:23 am

I heard back from Bandi today with a picture, and this email:

I'm not sure what if anything this is, but it looks to me like the end or edge of a mask - look under his nose where his mustache would be if he had one and above his upper lip.

See the line ?

I don't think I'm crazy. I've spotted this in many different pics lately of JL & PM. It seems that there's a latex type mask on both of them in these pics. If you really look at the pics where you spot a line like this, keep looking at it and maybe like me your mind will let you see what I see - a nearly full face mask that puffs out their cheeks and cheekbones. And jaw lines on the sides.
I hope you see what I see.

Here is the picture he sent.

I don't see Paul in that pic, so I emailed bandi to see if maybe one of the pictures hadn't come through with the email. I've also cropped the above picture to show the area of upper lip he's referring to:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Acer » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:36 pm

https://www.prosthesis.com/face/facial_prosthesis.htm

The could be using facial prosthetics.
This is another way of creating doubles.
Acer
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 am

Here's another photo Bandi would like me to post for him.

He says:
Please look at the photo below of 'John Lennon'.

Please look at the area of his nose between the lowest part of the round glasses.

Imagine the two round individual eye glass pieces as a clock: you'd be looking to draw a line from the 6 o'clock position of the one on the right to the 6 o'clock position of the one on the left, going horizontally across the skin of his nose about an inch north (above) from the nose tip.

Look really closely at the skin of the nose.

Look at the nose tip that this creep was wearing.

It's right there for all to see. But WILL we see it or dismiss it with incredulity ?

(The evidence of the nose tip is easier to see when looking at the left side (his left) of the nose shaft or barrel?? It looks like he may have wiped his nose on the left (his left) side and removed the makeup that covered up the actual edge of the nose tip. I think that when they put those nose tips, masks as well as ears and cheekbone add ons on they glued them, then literally 'painted' the edges of the latex pieces with skin colored makeup. Wiping their noses or touching their faces was surely a no-no because that could potentially expose the added latex piece.

This is approximately the 20th nose tip/face mask across the forehead photo I've spotted (like his 'death' photo of whoever that was in the morgue pic--like the doctor said---this didn't look anything like the 'John Lennon' that he knew from the neighborhood...

I'm not sure what to think about the nose, but I do see what appears to be a line going from one side of his nostril to the other, up over the top of that tip. Does anyone notice the reflection in his sun glasses?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 am

I just noticed---where is John walking ahead of Ringo in the crosswalk ? I wonder what kind of message this is ? Good find, Silversong.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to John "Multiples"