The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

A smoking gun ??

A smoking gun ??

Postby bandi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:12 am

Please have a look at this video. It shows Paul and his replacement around a pool and it starts at :07 seconds and runs 8 seconds to :15 seconds.

The first six seconds of the vid is another pool shot, probably from the same day and it shows what may be David Crosby all the way to the left sitting on a chair, looking to his left.

If that's him, then that would put this right at the end of their touring days. If anyone can remember, Crosby was briefly shown in a video standing by a curtain behind the Beatles while they were sitting down in a line, giving an interview before their last show (or second or third to last show ?).

So I think this video might be from late August of '66.

In the video with Crosby, he quickly ducks behind the curtain when John is asked "who is the man standing next to the curtain ?' by a reporter and John answered, "That's Davey...he's one of our mates"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE-C9Hj50m8
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: A smoking gun ??

Postby Silversong » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:32 am

The thing is, I've shown that "both Pauls" were around since before 1966. Their pictures and comparisons are on the Paul/ Faul Twin Sightings thread/s, and many other places.

viewforum.php?f=74

So why are they saying "Paul and his replacement"? Nobody agrees on who the 'real' Paul was. Nobody. Nobody at all. We have threads about all those disagreements, too. Did he really exist? It can't be proven for anyone to agree on.

That is also not a good enough photo to see who is really standing in back. It's like the infamous boat picture which turned out not to be two or more Pauls at the same time after all.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:38 am

You're right Silversong.

However, I thought that actually showing what may be two 'Pauls' in the same photo that folks would be able to judge for themselves that there really were more than one of these guys. Even if it's a little hard to see the second one in the back that's standing up. It's not impossible to see him, just a bit difficult.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am

It would sure work in our favor if that could be proven to be another Paul, but do you think this particular picture would be admissible in a court of law as evidence? It's just not a clear enough picture, and we don't get a good enough look at whoever that is in the back. From a distance, it does look like him, but so did those pictures on the boat, and they were all correctly identified as other people. Besides, would everyone be acting nonchalant around the pool, and would pictures be allowed of it? I would rather imagine there would be a riot happening over it.

Remember the picture of them in the studio where you thought there were 2 Pauls, and one turned out to be Ringo, but the picture was so unclear it was hard to tell at first? We have to be very sure about these things before we make certain claims, and I hope we finally do get that smoking gun.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"