The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Is This a New/Different Paul Model?

Is This a New/Different Paul Model?

Postby Tink » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 am

I ran across this video by accident this evening. Apparently it's only been out for a couple of weeks. An alleged collaboration between McCartney, Rihanna and Kanye West. I watched it with the sound off because I didn't want to be distracted or hypnotized by the music as I watched. I'm not very good at analyzing the Pauls and Beatles multiples in general because it's way, way too subtle and complex in their case, but this seems to me to be a new Paul clone model. To me he looks discernibly younger, thinner, sexier and hipper than any Pauls we've seen in years. I'd even go on a date with him. Which is saying a lot, because I've never found "Paul" attractive in the slightest. Strangely, he also suddenly resembles Al Pacino. He never did before. A case of DNA sharing (very prevalent in the manufacture of celebrities these days) in the concocting of this current model?

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0g4dWxEBo
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Is This a New/Different Paul Model?

Postby Silversong » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 am

I saw that video the other day, and wasn't impressed in the slightest with any of them, especially the state of undress in which the girl was. I thought Paul looked anorexic, and a lot like the small version in the spring of 1963.

I think they've remade "handsome" and "attractive" into something different than it was in my day, so a lot of this has to do with generational cultural conditioning. I was just reflecting on this the other day. I think they are trying to make today's lead male look like a little boy, or even a sissified boy. Of course, they are trying to destroy the image of the manly man, so there aren't enough fighters or warriors left among us.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:19 am

Silversong wrote: I think they are trying to make today's lead male look like a little boy, or even a sissified boy. Of course, they are trying to destroy the image of the manly man, so there aren't enough fighters or warriors left among us.

I agree. So do you think their point is to introduce an older version of the "pretty Paul" of the Beatlemania days? To draw our attention to the Beatles of that period? The MSM is always bringing the Beatles back up, in some context or another. It's a propaganda machine that never stopped. They just do NOT want America to forget them. In the same vein, for the last couple of years I've been noticing the prevalence of Audrey Hepburn images and merchandise and "remembering" articles. They're reintroducing and pushing her in a major way. I wonder if it's to get people, especially young ones who may not know much about her, to revisit her Holly Golightly character from Breakfast at Tiffany's. That character, and performance, was a major psy op in the deliberate demoralization and degradation of contemporary women. Perhaps they want to reintroduce that brainwash.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:25 am

To me, that particular younger Paul was not the "pretty Paul". I think they showcased that one during the hey day of Beatlemania, albeit in many different heights and sizes, with differing personalities and performance styles.

There certainly does seem to be something about the Beatles being maintained in human consciousness. Tonight I saw a promo about how Paul and Ringo came together to perform recently. Who cares anymore? I've been thinking about their name "Beatles", and about how they were the start of the British Invasion. When England supposedly lost the Revolutionary War (still being argued), they allegedly said it wasn't the end -- that they would be back with another tactic. If they couldn't out-shoot us, they would find another way. So, did they send a different kind of 'army', one that would corrupt the younger generation, and by this means they would "Beat" us this time around?

What about their 1963 hit "I'll Get You In The End"? Did they mean it literally? Why does the song flip back and forth between someone singing to a prospective lover, and yet also to someone who is just a casual 'friend'?
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am

I also came across this video the other day and I was shocked by how thin and small he looked. Almost feminine would be the best way to describe him. He seems to look at his chord fingerings way way too much. Probably because he naturally, hold a guitar the opposite way, at least his natural self would.

As for the Brits winning the Rev War---who's kidding who ? They still own us lock, stock and barrel. I think we all know that--the people who come here regularly.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:19 am

As for the Brits winning the Rev War---who's kidding who ? They still own us lock, stock and barrel. I think we all know that--the people who come here regularly.

Which is undoubtedly why the Declaration of Independence first had the word "subjects" (meaning us -- you and me) which was erased, and the word "citizens" was inserted.

Thomas Jefferson originally called American citizens 'subjects' in Declaration of Independence draft
Hyperspectral imaging technology confirms that Jefferson originally called the American public "subjects" in the Declaration of Independence, then changed it to "citizens".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... e-1.463395
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"