The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Ringo goes public with PID claim.

Ringo goes public with PID claim.

Postby april » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/paul-mc ... in-1966-3/

Now, I know this is a PID-related story, but I'm wondering why this claim has gone public now? The story seems to be that Ringo has claimed that the PID rumour is true, and here we have a Paul reply. The reports themselves seem a little fishy, as if someone's mischief-making. Is this just a further distraction? What do people on here think?
It isn't me, it's just my mind.
april
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Ringo goes public with PID claim.

Postby april » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Sorry, just found out that both Ringo and Paul stories are cases of false reporting, but it's strange how someone is doing this now. You would think that they' (the authors) would be easy enough to find out and sued!
april
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Tink » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 pm

TBTB have to throw these topics back out for public consumption and discussion at regular intervals so that the public doesn't forget them. They have to keep the themes going in people's minds perpetually. It's that important to them. We are not allowed to ever forget about The Beatles. Or Marilyn Monroe. Or Audrey Hepburn. Or Etc. So they'll use any pretense to reintroduce it.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby april » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Thanks Tink, makes sense to me. It was just odd to see, for the first time, these kind of claims being attributed to one of them rather than coming from another source.
april
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Tink » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:28 am

This way you, and countless other people, were made to think of the Ringo theme, and the Paul theme, and the PID theme all at the same time. They covered a lot of Beatles myth territory in one, small spurt. It doesn't matter to them how ridiculous the stories they release, or their alleged sources, are.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:25 am

Even if one of the at least 2 Ringos out there right now came forward saying the PID claim was true, it would beg the question as to which of the many BM Pauls he was referring to, and what about he himself as well? What happened to the original Richard Starkey? Who was the original Paul, if he existed? What criteria is used to decide such a thing?

I'll say that I haven't found anyone in the PID field who agrees on all points where that's concerned. They can't even agree as to whether he had attached or detached earlobes, or a highly-swooped right eyebrow, or whether he was very tall, or short and wore shoe lifts.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:51 am

Like Tink keeps saying about constantly keeping this theme before our eyes, they are not going down without a fight, are they? Maybe they've seen this forum?

Sent by Stargods:
Why Ringo's Confession "We Replaced Paul" Seems Authentic
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/29 ... authentic/

Seems authentic, they say? Except they don't show the different eyebrows and earlobes since 1960, or any of the other differences. They can't afford to lose this, can they? Neither can we!

Stargods says:
"For sure. I smell an agenda unraveling. Nothing happens just by chance."
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 am

Bandi sent this video to show the weird alien-looking subliminal which flashes on the screen @.44 -- what I took even more notice of is how the narrator (allegedly Ringo?) says at the beginning that it wasn't a Paul "replacement" in 1966; it was a "clone". It would be interesting to see if this same video can be found by other uploaders to see if those two things show up the same. Was one or both of them edited in, or are they with the original film?

I'm wondering if this has been put out there because of the clone theory of this website, so they can embed the idea that clones are just people who have had surgery. The upload date is 2012, and I started my site in 2011.

Note: I do not personally follow the work of IAAP. I was in contact for a long time with a former 'insider', and he told me they deliberately disseminate disinfo.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:03 am

Silversong wrote:Like Tink keeps saying about constantly keeping this theme before our eyes, they are not going down without a fight, are they? Maybe they've seen this forum?

Sent by Stargods:
Why Ringo's Confession "We Replaced Paul" Seems Authentic
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/29 ... authentic/

Seems authentic, they say? Except they don't show the different eyebrows and earlobes since 1960, or any of the other differences. They can't afford to lose this, can they? Neither can we!

Stargods says:
"For sure. I smell an agenda unraveling. Nothing happens just by chance."

This guy Jim Fetzer from "Veterans Today" - thought by many to be a disinfo site -- is still at it with his PID references on videos. Here's another one:

Jim Fetzer & Ole Dammegard - Mass Illusions: The Moon Landing, The Holocaust & The Beatles & Doubles

Commenter says:
Fetzer is not to be trusted. He is a gatekeeper. He does put on a good act. The natural life support systems of the planet are collapsing NOW. Who gives a (*BLEEP*) about the Beatles? ONly a (*BLEEP*)-in moron like Fetzer.

Looking at that cover picture of the video, it looks like he probably has his arms crossed in the Illuminati "Hidden Hand of Power" position.
=

And another, where they say Paul McCartney had a double:

The Beatles, The Holocaust & Other Mass Illusions
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:17 am

Thanks to Stargods for sending this.

(One of the) Paul McCartney (Clones) Refutes (one of the) Ringo Starr (Clone's) Allegations that He Died in 1966

Paul McCartney finally reacted this morning to the controversial declarations made last Wednesday by his former bandmate, Ringo Starr, during an interview with the Hollywood Inquirer. Ringo alleged that the “real” Paul had died in 1966 and had been replaced by a look-alike named Williams Shears Campbbell, a claim which Paul dismisses as “the rambling of a senile old man”.

Sir Paul decided to invite the media to his primary residence located on the outskirts of the small town of Peasmarsh, in Sussex, to refute the allegations and to put an end to the rumors which have been spreading and multiplying over the last few days.

“I know that Ringo is growing senile and losing his mind,” says Sir Paul, “but he doesn’t need to invent such idiotic stories to attract attention. He probably heard that Wings was about to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame and he felt jealous. I’ve seen Ringo do and say many stupid things in my life, but this is one of the worst! If he’s so badly in need of media coverage, he could just invent crap about himself without implicating me in his delirium” he added with spite.

Sir Paul looked visibly tired and irritated during the press conference, appearing even agressive at times.

This denial by Paul McCartney will certainly not bring an end to this story, however, as many investigations have already been initiated to determine is true identity, After the British MI5′s announce on Tuesday, the speaker for the Berlin public prosecutor’s office, Michael Grunwald, confirmed on Friday to reporters that the office is also investigating claims that Sir Paul McCartney could be an impostor.

This investigation in Berlin comes after Ringo’s allegations have brought an unexpected twist to a 31-year old paternity case in Germany, concerning Mr. McCartney. Back in 1983, Sir Paul was ordered to give blood samples for a DNA paternity test after Bettina Hübers claimed to be his illegitimate daughter.

53-year old Bettina Hübers , who works as a caretaker at an old people’s home in Berlin, claims her mother, Erika Hübers, had an affair with the British musician between 1959 and 1962. At the time the Beatles were playing on Hamburg’s infamous Reeperbahn and hadn’t yet risen to fame. Ms. Hübers had a failed pop career under the name Tina McCartney, but Sir Paul has always denied he was her father, and the original paternity test backed up his claims. In 2007, however, she claimed that McCartney had faked the paternity test , as she alleged that a look-alike had taken Sir Paul’s place in the court case.

After Ringos’ revelations, she now demands a DNA test to compare her own DNA with that of Paul’s brother, Peter Micheal McCartney, better known under his professional name of Mike McGear, to prove she is actually the daughter of the “real” Paul McCartney.

“I have many proofs that Sir Paul isn’t really Sir Paul,” she told the mass-circulation Bild Zeitung. “The signature on the old court documents is false! We have found the signature is from a right-handed person, but Paul is left-handed. The sample isn’t even from the right blood type! I am sure that the man pretending to be Paul McCartney is in fact Billy Shears, and I want DNA testing on Paul’s brother, to clarify this matter once and for all”

Ms. Hübers still demands to be recognized as the daughter of the "real" Paul McCartney, which could make her elligible to receive hundreds of millions of dollars of inheritance.

This strange controversy has been creating a lot of hype in the tabloids and the social media over the last week, after Ringo’s famous interview the Hollywood Inquirer. The former drummer of the Beatles had alleged that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car accident in November 1966 and had been replaced by the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest named William Shears Campbell.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/paul-mc ... in-1966-3/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to Paul "Multiples"