The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Ambidextrous & Right-Handed Pauls

Ambidextrous & Right-Handed Pauls

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:46 am

I'm bringing this thread over from FFD because of something I posted today here regarding Ringo's supposed 'disclosre' on Paul having died in 1966:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=236
Excerpt:
53-year old Bettina Hübers , who works as a caretaker at an old people’s home in Berlin, claims her mother, Erika Hübers, had an affair with the British musician between 1959 and 1962. At the time the Beatles were playing on Hamburg’s infamous Reeperbahn and hadn’t yet risen to fame. Ms. Hübers had a failed pop career under the name Tina McCartney, but Sir Paul has always denied he was her father, and the original paternity test backed up his claims. In 2007, however, she claimed that McCartney had faked the paternity test , as she alleged that a look-alike had taken Sir Paul’s place in the court case.

After Ringos’ revelations, she now demands a DNA test to compare her own DNA with that of Paul’s brother, Peter Micheal McCartney, better known under his professional name of Mike McGear, to prove she is actually the daughter of the “real” Paul McCartney.

“I have many proofs that Sir Paul isn’t really Sir Paul,” she told the mass-circulation Bild Zeitung. “The signature on the old court documents is false! We have found the signature is from a right-handed person, but Paul is left-handed. The sample isn’t even from the right blood type! I am sure that the man pretending to be Paul McCartney is in fact Billy Shears, and I want DNA testing on Paul’s brother, to clarify this matter once and for all”.

They don't say whether they even have a signature to go by from the "original" Paul, or that they've proven he wrote with his left hand at the time he was seeing Bettina's mother. Here on this thread I will paste all of Lololark's great work on the matter of Paul's right-hand usage throughout Beatlemania.

Posted at FFD March 2012
The purpose of this thread is to correct the erroneous, and under-researched statement typically made by PIDers that Paul never used his right hand for anything.
The PID camp will post photos of McCartney post-66 using his right hand to hold objects and claim that it means he’s a right-handed impostor. When we see McCartney using his right hand all the time before 1967.

However, the biggest point that needs to be emphasized is that there are no instances of right-hand use for writing or playing guitar in any era. Though PIDers do use flipped images & videos to say otherwise. But if one looks at things like lip scar, shirt buttons, hair part, pick guard, writing, they can tell if it’s flipped.

Caught right-handed again. During interview following incident in the Philippines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I4KPlDF-Tc

Many PIDers claim you can tell it's 'Faul' at the LA Interview because he's smoking right-handed, and that Paul McCartney's last interview was in Memphis a couple days earlier.
Where HE, TOO, smokes right handed. Funny how PIDers never mention that.

Youtube link: (skip to 2:45) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCsb3pR6tbw

Here's where we can catch a photo that's been flipped to make it look like "Faul" played right-handed. Many believe this is footage of McCartney playing a guitar right-handed (top) seen in the Anthology, when in fact it was flipped. In the non-flipped image (bottom), we can see the hair part, lip scar and shirt buttons are in the proper place. Also, he is playing a right-handed guitar restrung for a lefty. If it were not flipped, he would be playing a guitar upside-down, which makes no sense.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Ambidextrous & Right-Handed Pauls

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:52 am

Here are 32 instances of Paul drinking right-handed before 1967.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I tried drinking with my non-dominant hand, it would be all over my shirt.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:58 am

Using his right hand for everything from lighting a lighter, to pouring, batting, cutting a cake, eating, etc.

I've tried to use a lighter with my left hand, just to see if I could. Mission Impossible.

Paul eating an apple during an interview. Right- and left-handed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0wZNgEvYOY

Smoking and drinking right-handed during this interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlmLFwzVNY0
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 am

More right-handed Photos from the vintage scan site:
http://jojoplace.org/Shoebox/James_Paul_McCartney.org/

Here are more right-handed Pauls from vintage Beatlemania mags.

Batting right handed for one.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:32 am

If 'Faul' is deliberately holding a cig in his right hand in this staged photo on the Abbey Road cover to signify that Paul McCartney is dead...

Then, shouldn't that mean the same thing in this photo?

Used on the sleeve of one of their early singles. At the very least, they were promoting smoking to millions of young people.

Also this, from the inside of the Beatles For Sale Lp.
Image]
(Note: Paul's head is next to an image of Jayne Mansfield from the film It Takes A Thief, where she plays a car thief named Billy. She later died in a car crash in 1967).

Both hands here, again-
He's barefoot and using his right hand here, shouldn't that mean it's a PID clue? I guess the PIDer loop-hole would be no, because he's not in a "funeral procession".

But there's still no reason why smoking right-handed in the 8-28-66 interview should mean it's "Faul"*, and all the other times he smokes right-handed (before that) it's Paul.

Either Paul McCartney was ambidextrous - meaning the use of "Faul's" right-hand should be excluded as a clue - or there were left-handed Pauls, right-handed Pauls and ambidextrous Pauls, meaning there were multiples. You have to pick one, PIDers.

*Their other reasons for it being "Faul" is that he was "nervous" and put his hands up to his face, both of which are exaggerations. Besides, that would mean every time Paul is nervous or puts his hand up to his face, it means it's really Faul. Besides, why would they replace Paul when there were still public appearances to be made? They say you can tell it's when Faul took over because it was their last show and interview. If they were going to replace Paul, wouldn't the safest time to do that and really get away with it be after the tour?

He seems nervous and he has his hand up to his face here, that must mean it's "Faul".
(This picture is missing at FFD, and I'm trying to find it in an image search. I know which one it is, but I need to locate it somewhere on the internet,)

In AHDN, he grabs for a drink during the press conference with his right hand.

and a sandwich.. "Hope no one saw!"
(I need to locate this picture, too.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:57 am

Continuing now with Lololark's posts, this is from April 2012.

Paul smoking right handed, as usual.
Japan press conference 1966
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3LGZOymkQY
this was before they toured America later that summer of '66.

and during this 1964 interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiywAEY6Nbo

where he also drinks right-handed.

Here's just some of the instances of Paul smoking right-handed from 1961-1966.
I only bring this up because many PIDers say "Paul never used his right hand for anything, even smoking."
Yet, here we have it.

Here's another shot of him holding that big cigar with his right hand.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am

Paul drinking right-handed for about the 50th time before 1967.
This is from the 1963 (or 1964) Melody Faker Awards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNqEhuruL8
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:39 am

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:40 am

This picture comes with the caption:
“Paul used the fact that Brian was gay to get his own way. He’d come in and put on his bedroom eyes. He’d use his own sex appeal to manipulate Brian into doing what he wanted the band to do.” - Tony Barrow

The picture is titled:
"Paul McCartney Sex Gladiator" (The Sumerian God Enki was known in much the same way).

And one more.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"