The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Paul and Heroin

Paul and Heroin

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:35 am

I remember reading excerpts from, I think, the Goldman book on John Lennon where Goldman talked about Yoko scoring heroin from a guy who would deliver it every day to her by the gram wrapped in foil. The delivery guy would go by bicycle from the dealer to the Dakota, ring up Yoko, and she'd let the guy in to her 1st floor office where she's make him wait while she ducked into the bathroom and snorted some of it. Then while the dope delivery guy waited she'd vomit loudly in the toilet, come out and pay him. She asked the guy to 'never tell John' about her habit. I remember reading about that.
But, I don't ever recall reading anywhere that Paul had a heroin habit. Mention has been made here and there on the forums about Paul being addicted to smack, but I can't remember anyone claiming they know he did this awful drug other than those mentions on a few posts in one or two different forums.
When people make this kind of comment I wonder if they really know these things or if they are just repeating verbatim something they heard in passing. The Goldman mention of Yoko and her habit is most likely true, but I couldn't swear by it. Who knows ? I just thought I'd bring this up because it makes you wonder.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Paul and Heroin

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:18 am

bandi wrote:let the guy in to her 1st floor office where she's make him wait while she ducked into the bathroom and snorted some of it. Then while the dope delivery guy waited she'd vomit loudly in the toilet, come out and pay him.

Why did she make him wait like that to get paid?

Have you seen this Yoko comparisons thread? There is good evidence for at least two of her even before her association with the Beatles. Which Yoko was the addict? Which one lived in the Dakota?

Here is a sample excerpt:
On the left, she has a wider nose, larger eyes, and a lower right eye. On the right, she has a tiny nose, smaller eyes, and a lower left eye. Her left nostril is larger and higher.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=131
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Paul and Heroin

Postby bandi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:55 am

I guess as a raving junkie fiend she needed to get the dope inside herself as fast as possible. So the hell with making the delivery boy wait.

The Yoko comparisons are as bright as can be (that they are also multiples). Those are not the same individuals in the two photos.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to Paul "Multiples"