The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Why bother ?

Why bother ?

Postby bandi » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:51 am

http://i.imgur.com/g6Pb4lk.png

This is from NIR, someone posted this text along with the photo:
"This picture that I found on the 60if forum really made me feel like people need to see this picture.
This is a picture of James Paul McCartney and John Lennon's replacement at what seems to be a small get together.
You be the judge."

I posted this text along with the photo below:
Hi boyay22: which 1969 JPM is eating at the table with the John Lennon replacement ? Please pick out the one below that's in your '69 photo above. I sure as heck can't find him out of the 6 below, can you ? The one in your '69 photo above who is on the right sitting with the girl in blue is not the one on the left with the JL fake, nor is the guy all the way on the right to be found in the 6 below.
(the 6 photo compilation comparison below is borrowed from the Beatles Never Existed dot com---thank you Dorie!):
Here is the lovely response from someone who saw the 6 Pauls photo:
"those six are all the same guy, namely james paul mccartney. i actually think mccartney had the acting talent among the four beatles - the evidence being the many faces he could summon, a common enough trait of a young actor of high intelligences who wasn't quite sure yet what he wanted to ultimately look like. but, thanks for the blatant disinfo, just the same. now, in the first and third pics in the 3-photo array there is a different guy, one with facial scars, yet still the same guy appears in the first and third pics - although signs of surgery are fainter in the first pic, and some weight gain is also apparent in that one. now, tell me you don't see the facial incisions on this guy's face"

So, why did I bother trying to show others there were too many different Pauls to identify ONE as being JPM ? The last thing I am is a disinfo person, but I guess knee jerk-ism is auto matic on some people. The one who posted that refuses to even LOOK at the photos of the 6. All the person wants to say is what I quoted above. Is it too hard to focus for most ? Or is it that they DON'T WANT TO SEE BECAUSE IT MAY ROCK THEIR WORLD AND JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT SCARES THEM TO DEATH ?

I inadvertently cut off the third photo in the post of the guy playing JL is eating at a table with the 'Paul' and some other people. I don't know how to fix that but if you go to the link I posted, the person posting that photo is saying that the JPM with Linda is the same JPM in the photo at the right that I cut off. Same guy and "look--you can see the scars from the surgery"....!!!
JEEEEEEEEEEEZ......
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Why bother ?

Postby Silversong » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:21 am

Bandi, this is why I never go to those forums anymore. It's too frustrating and crazy-making to read their nonsense, their denial and willful ignorance. Oh boy, now JPM is Beelzebub. He could summon up a lot of different faces. And that makes it okay, so much better than being clones, I suppose. It kind of makes him a shapeshifter, IMO.

I don't especially like the wording of this particular scripture, but there is something to what it says; namely, to not cast your pearls before swine. I'm not calling anybody swine, I'm just quoting a passage, but the meaning is there. It's actually more harmful to 'them' than it is helpful. Until they're ready to see this themselves, if ever, it is not good for it to be shoved in their faces. That's my philosophy on this.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:36 am

Here is another take on why people don't want to see the truth.

@4:47:
"I feel that people are not interested in knowing the truth about much of anything, until trouble comes, and when trouble comes, now people want to have answers, but that's not the way it works in life. You have to prepare yourself for what the future holds.

"What I would say the bottom of line of this is, would be that everything we have been taught is just not true. America is the most highly-advanced, well-informed country in the world. The only problem is, 99% of what we know is not true. Thank God, one thing we do have going for us is, we do have computers that can think for themselves, which is great because the people can't."

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Excellent post, Silversong!
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to Paul "Multiples"