The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Beatle (beetle) Paul Got His Wings

Re: Beatle (beetle) Paul Got His Wings

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Posting on behalf of Stargods. This is from a book he's reading. He promises to get back to me with more information.

McCartney Clone Quotes:

"In a way, I think of Paul McCartney and Him."

"I do wake up some mornings and think. Jesus Christ I am really that guy is this the same body I'm inhabiting, it's quite strange."

"They shouldn't be paying me this money I'm you know I'm not him. I'm some kid masquerading as this guy who's like the famous guy and oh no I'm a clone you know."
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:42 am

Ok, now I think I'm getting a handle on what this is about. The zodiacal Age of Cancer was about 8000+ years ago.

From this thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=154&p=680#p680
Deciding which year to disband? Or the sign for Cancer (the crab)?
There's a lot going on in this picture to decode.

I've found another video where Santos Bonacci expands on this Jesus/ black beetle information.

@27:42
Interviewer: I've heard you talk about Jesus as just symbolizing the Sun, is that correct? "Our" sun, of course.

Santos: Our sun, yes, in particular, That's the Savior, the Lord that rises. "Every eye shall see Him". "I shall return the way I departed". Because when the sun sets, you turn around 12 hours later, and there it is rising. It's the Risen Savior. Why do we have these expressions? Why is the resurrection of Jesus celebrated in March/ April, in the sign of the Lamb/ Aries? Because Jesus 'is' the Lamb, the Sun. When the Sun reaches Aries, it's the Lamb of God. When it reaches Leo, it's the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. The scepter shall not depart from that sign. Leo rules the Zodiac; it's the hottest month of the year. When it reaches the Sign of Aquarius, it's the Son of Man, when it reaches the Sign of Pisces, it's the Fisher of Men. When it reaches Taurus, it's The Rock; Taurus has always been known as The Rock. When it reaches Gemini, it's the Twins. There are many paintings in Byzantine art that depict Jesus as a twin, because it's Gemini; the Sun in Gemini is a twin.

Then when Jesus the Sun reaches Cancer, it's the Scarab: My Lord the Scarab. How many church fathers say Jesus is a scarab? He's a beetle, "He's my Holy, Holy Beetle", because the scarab is the Crab of Cancer.

Then when it reaches Virgo, it's the one that serves. Virgo is the sign of service, and so the Pisces/ Virgo axis of the equinox that we've been under for the last 2,000 years -- the Sun has been in Pisces for 2,000 years, the Vernal Equinox - and the Autumnal Equinox, its opposite, has been in Virgo -- this has been 2,000 years of Christian, the Fisherman, Je-"Zeus"/ Jupiter-Zeus, and Virgo, the Age of Service. The Age of Belief, and Doubt, because one fish believes, and one fish doubts,

And so when the Sun arrives at the tropic of Libra, it's the Just One; the One who's come to judge, because Libra is the sign in the middle of the year -- it's the middle of the sine wave. The 23rd of September is the other equinox, so it's virtually 180 degrees from Aries, the start, so it's the middle of the circle, and it judges. Then when the Sun reaches Scorpio, it becomes "cautious as doves, and wise as serpents" because the dove and the serpent are the two animals of Scorpio.

Then when the Sun comes into Sagittarius, it is the one who says "I've come to divide the world", because the arrow of Sagittarius on the 21st of December, the Solstice -- the shortest day of the year, where Sagittarius is pointing with his arrow -- that's the dividing mark; that's the Solstice. Sagittarius is there at the Solstice, pointing to it, and waiting for the 21st of December, the Sun, and "I have come to divide the world".

Then when the Sun is in Capricorn, it's the Carpenter, because the motto of Capricorn is "I create", "I use", and it's the masonic symbol, the goat. And so we have the complete wheel. King Arthur and his 12 Knights of the "Round" Table, Jesus and His 12 "disc"-iples.

When you look at Leonardo Da Vinci's "Last Supper" (posted below), you see Jesus is in the middle of 12 disciples: 6 to his right, 6 to his left. They are further grouped into groups of 3. So, on the far left as you look at the picture, you see Aries at the left with his hands on the table. He's at the head of the table. No other disciple is at the head of the table; all the other 11 are behind the table, because Aries is the head; it's in the head of the human organism. Pisces is at the feet; the 2 feet.

So if you follow Leonardo from the left, you will see that he has thrown in some ciphers, very conveniently, for the ones with eyes to see, of course. And you will notice every single individual apostle -- from the left to the right, from Aries to Pisces -- you will see secret hand positions that indicate that Leonardo Da Vinci knew who the disciples were. Aries, Taurus, Gemini. In fact, when you get to the third -- you can do this right now, you can google the Last Supper, and go to images, and you can look at the the third disciple from the left, and you will see he's sitting there with his two hands in front of his face. It's almost obscuring his face. Yes, well, because the two twins, Gemini. The third sign is Gemini, it rules the arms, and the hands, the two shoulders, and the lungs.

To the left of Jesus you will see the green Venetian ruler Libra, with her arms outstretched. Why is that very effeminate-looking apostle stretching out his arms? Is he yawning, is he tired, or is "she", because it's Venus? To Jesus' right is Virgo, and Cancer is pointing to the Adam's Apple, showing there is no Adam's Apple on this disciple, so it must be a woman. Well, it is; it's the Virgin.

Leonoardo.... knew the signs, and he was conveying that through his art to the world, leaving them the message, saying "One day when the enlightenment comes -- in five- or six-hundred years, when Saturn turns in the Age of Aquarius in Uranus -- you will understand this picture, and you will know where I am coming from; you will know that I knew the science of all sciences, called the Perennial Philosophy".

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:09 am

I have a funny anecdote from today. When I came out of the grocery store and opened the trunk of my car, there was a black beetle inside on the frame of the trunk. I took a can of cat food out of the bag and shooed it away. I hope he took off because after I came back to the car from taking the shopping cart back into the store, I could've run over him with my car when backing out.

I'm wondering if there was any 'covert signal' in their wearing of black suits. Did that make them some kind of "black be(a)tle"?

Here are just a few examples for now:

Hands on Shoulders Masonic Salute
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:00 am

Here's more about the Scarab as the Sun. A very short presentation for anyone who is interested.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Silversong wrote:Posting on behalf of Stargods. This is from a book he's reading. He promises to get back to me with more information.

McCartney Clone Quotes:

"In a way, I think of Paul McCartney and Him."

"I do wake up some mornings and think. Jesus Christ I am really that guy is this the same body I'm inhabiting, it's quite strange."

"They shouldn't be paying me this money I'm you know I'm not him. I'm some kid masquerading as this guy who's like the famous guy and oh no I'm a clone you know."

So it turns out this is another PID book about the "real" JPM having been killed in 1966, replaced by an imposter look-alike with a "long face".

Stargods sends this to remind us there were Pauls with long faces very early-on.

"You've been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long."
Is there any significance that John is pointing to Ringo's picture on that album cover?

How's this for an early long-faced Paul?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 am

This is a scan from the PID book Stargods is reading. I wanted to do some investigating before I support it as being true. I don't find this exact frame in any video with him singing this song that I can find so far:

But here he is in what appears to be the same shirt, and a "similar", though not exact, hairstyle, and possibly different ears? This is as close as I can come to the above photo, and it doesn't look all that abnormal given his facial expression. Is it possible they have used Photoshop to embellish it? If anyone can find a video that shows the same thing as the scan from the book, please post it. A lot of the videos have been removed.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Paul "Multiples"