The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

At LEAST Two Paul McCartney(s) Today 2000+

Re: At LEAST Two Paul McCartney(s) Today 2000+

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:44 am

Is this the same or a different Paul?

I also noticed he doesn't have an Adam's apple on the left, but he does on the right. His face is longer in the picture on the right, and it looks like he has a larger body frame, probably taller.

The one on the right with the long giraffe neck reminds me of this Paul from the early 70s.

Video promo for Peru appearance.

Are these the two Pauls from the previous post? Notice on the left, he's wearing heels, too. On the right, they're both wearing sneakers. And isn't that the larger frame and longer face I was referring to as well in the other photo comparison?

Different teeth?

Not sure what this is about. It's probably a yummy "new" GMO candy bar. They gave him long, wraparound eyebrows.

Doing everything possible to make them match -- including increasing the one on the left in size --they still do not. If the chins and nostrils line up, the eyes and foreheads do not, and vice versa. Obviously, quite obviously, these are two different entities.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:48 am

In July of this year, it was being reported that "Paul" had gotten well after his confinement in the hospital in Japan, and was ready to start touring again. Watch this short video, and notice he has no visible Adam's apple.

And here he is with Ringo, rehearsing for the 2014 Grammys.

Heights (short fingers?):

At least he has long fingers this time, and isn't that supposed to mean it's the 'real' JPM?
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:51 am

If I'm understanding this correctly, there is to be a new video game coming out called "Destiny" -- or maybe it's already out -- for which Paul will do a 'theme song'. What has interested me is the graphics they are using with this. What does anyone make of the 'destiny' they are imaging for us?

A police state? A surveillance state? A giant incoming planet??

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/8/5984017 ... ong-bungie
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:46 pm

This was sent by stargods. It shows what is apparently a short Paul McCartney hanging out with Warren Buffet of all people!

https://www.tumblr.com/search/warren+buffett
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby april » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello

I wondered what you made of this pic? He was interviewed recently on the Jonathan Ross TV show here in the UK. His skin seems too smooth!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It isn't me, it's just my mind.
april
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:01 am

For starters, new-generation airbrushed makeup applied before going on the air, along with a possible new Paul unit could account for this.

I think he matches this Paul from earlier in this thread. Looks like a suspicious ear, but aging can account for many things that begin to look strange on a person.

I'd really like it if I could see more poses of him from that telecast, if it's possible.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:53 am

More amazing facts about Paul McCartney they never showed on the mainstream media:

Here's the trickery of it all:
Is he dead or alive?

(I'd say he's a match to these two older Pauls. They have short, straight noses.)

(I'd say they all match.)

Or is he -- and has he always been -- multiples?

Look at the different noses here, as well as the different fingers:

Beakish noses:

Longer, yet straight noses:

For anyone new to this, there were also differing and varying heights, tooth structure, earlobes, eyebrows, et al between even these three different types shown here.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby carmen janne » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:55 pm

How many Pauls appear here?

It seems to me that one at 0:28 to 2:24, another at 2:25 to 3:04 and another at 7:43.
Pauls and these are inserted at various times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KEFQaw754M

I do not know I could be totally wrong, but that's what I see.

In 1:55, I believe it is the same Paul who appears in this "Help" presentation in 0:37.

"Help" in 00:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWP6Qki8mWc

Do you see anything?
carmen janne
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 am

Thanks for find this and posting it, Carmen!

In the first video, I definitely think the last one is different from the first one, but can't tell for sure about the second one. The first two have the left-side facial sagging, but the last one doesn't seem to, and seems to have a droopier nose.

As for the second video, it could very well be the same. The Paul in the Help! performance is the one who looked like he had water-balloon cheeks.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Paul "Multiples"