But here he is at Ringo's Birthday Bash:

Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Paul McCartney(s) Today 2000+

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:08 am

Posted at CTRN on October 27, 2011

Here's a video of him at a concert in Montreal this year 2011. He looks short, seems to have a short torso, is quite a bit shorter than his bandmate on stage with him. Is this probably the Paul in that procession that showed how short he is? There is both a short and tall Paul in pictures with Nancy Shevell, just as there were short and tall Pauls in Wings and Beatlemania.

He gets the words wrong here, and laughs, just like in the 60s.

@2:47 in the above video, he gives the ever-lovin' finger, while singing "You say yes"...

He sounds terrible, and leaves out the high notes that he probably just can't reach anyway.

Not sure how tall his band mate is, but he's quite a bit shorter.

On the last "hello" of the song, that is long and sustained, he does this (with pick in hand, and he makes the same signal again at the very end of the song), and then here come the witchy words:

Well, what do you know? He's picking, so it must be the real JPM.

PID says only "Faul" plucked the strings, and that the "real Paul" always used a pick. More about this on another thread soon.

In Lima 2011 - does he seem short?

2014, short?

But don't proponents of the PID theory say "Paul is dead because Faul is taller"?
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 am

Is he a hypocrite? Can they get their stories straight?

Here's an article about how inconsistent and contradictory he is in his way of life. Of course, it's all media anyway.
http://matadornetwork.com/change/is-paul-mccartney-a-hypocrite/

No contradiction here, though. ;D
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:11 am

His campaign in 2009 to continue promoting Transcendental Meditation and Maharishi.

David Lynch Interviews Paul McCartney About Transcendental Meditation (Part 1)
http://www.tm.org/blog/people/david-lyn ... editation/

"It was the first time in decades that Paul and Ringo had spoken of those days that historians have said helped to transform the music, the culture, and the future of the world."

FFD Member comment:
But doesn't this propaganda piece contradict what we all remember about the Beatles going to the Maharishi's ashram in India and hating him? About their being scandalized by his hypocritical sexual indiscretions, and his losing all credibility in their eyes? Now Faul Clone #27 is promoting the Maharishi and TM? I think we see here a perfect example (like the photos above of Paul the Vegetarian and Paul at the barbeque) of TPTB deliberately throwing impossible contradictions in our faces in order to induce chronic mass cognitive dissonance, which is tantamount to perpetual hypnotic trance. It is also an example of how they are creating the world view that: "history" is malleable; "facts" are fluid; the past is what we currently say it will be, and that can change at any time. In other words: We (TPTB) are God; or at least gods to you.

Nonsense, all of it. Facts are facts, lies are lies, what happened is what really happened and not what we "say" or "think" happened. My memory is my own. They can try at this game, and obviously they're accelerating it right now and becoming incredibly bold and shameless about it. But they'll fail. Ultimately everything they're doing will implode on itself and crash and be demolished. Watch, and be amazed.

It also seems like a huge contradiction to me that the Beatles du jour of the India trip would have any room to criticize another person's sexual indiscretions, et al. They'd been modeling drugs, smoking and free sex to the teens of the world since the early 60s.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 am

Here are some pictures taken in recent years showing different upper left molars. Readers familiar with our presentations may remember the two different Pauls singing "The Night Before" during the Help! film. One had molars pointing inward, and the other had molars arching outward.

I don't know how many different entities are represented here, but it appears in the top row the upper molars angle inwards, and on the bottom row they arch outwards. In fact, in the lower left picture, it looks like he's had dental work done to improve the arch on the upper right side as well, or it may even be a full denture, or a front partial.

Different noses, but I mainly wanted to point out the shorter index finger on the left, whereas on the right it's almost the same length as his middle finger.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: At LEAST Two Paul McCartney(s) Today 2000+

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:27 am

A few years ago a guest at the NIR board started a thread about how there are two Pauls in the 2000+ era. They said one was “Faul”, whom they thought was being played by John Lennon, or maybe David Bowie, and the other they said is the ‘real’ Paul.

They also posted a close-up of just the eyes.

Another poster used some kind of filter on the faces, and came up with this. Her conclusion was that the second one, thought to be the real Paul, was what she termed “a crummy composite”.

I’ve posted an inquiry about this, but I don’t think the thread is active any longer, and I’ve had no response. To me, though, that second picture put through the filter looks like an apparition. Maybe that is what a clone would look like in a filtered photograph? I don’t know how a picture put through this particular filter is ‘supposed’ to look, so I’m not sure if the one on the left is showing what it should or not, either. The eyes are completely white in both pictures.

I’m attempting to match them both with previous Beatle Pauls from the early to mid 1960s. I have seen many other pictures of both of these Pauls in all my research, and I’m not sure how someone can be a composite when they’re out in public in the midst of a crowd, as it shows him in the above picture on the right.

Here is what I’m thinking are their matches.

The first one on the top looks like he matches most of the 2011 Wedding Paul pictures. In the 4 pictures below, he seems to have the same facial bunching as seen much of the time. It’s hard to tell in the first photo. This Paul appears to have a wider nose that stands further out from his face than the other one.

This? But with no pouch.

Close-up of ‘pouch’ then and now.

He’s the one who appears taller than Fancy when they’re standing together.

This second Paul was seen with Fancy at odd times, and he’s the one I’ve commented on, that he looks disoriented when out in public. He seems to be remote-controlled (or something?).

Whoever this is from the past Pauls, he’s shorter than Fancy when they’re standing together. See how much higher her shoulders are? It doesn't look as though her shoes have very high heels in this first photo.

I might say these are a match, but would they be the same height? What a quagmire this all is.

Just for fun.

I think there's at least a third Paul out there, unless anyone thinks this is one of the two in the previous post.

Wraparound eyebrows like Paul in 1960? Which ear is lower?

I’ve shown on the Twin Sightings thread that this is apparently and most likely the Paul who married Linda in 1969.

I see a distinct similarity between this Paul

And this one, as compared on the right.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 am

This could be the shorter Paul in a 2002 rendetion of She's Leaving Home

Each time the song comes around to the high note on the word "home", the camera veers away from Paul. It shows us the man on the left is singing this high note.
Who sang it on their original recording in the '60s?

And I read this post on someone's website. Can you believe it?
Having seen a spectacular Paul McCartney show a couple years ago at Madison Square Garden, I thought about going to NYC again for his Yankee Stadium show in July. Second row field seats, dead center of the stage are a whopping $11,600. Love McCartney, but I don’t think I’ll be making that.

What I think this was all about regarding the wealth aspect was for the producers and handlers - PTB - to become wealthy and live in those mansions. They can deposit the 'clones' into the storage room at night, and they get all this money from the concerts and recordings.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:37 am

Isn't it interesting how all the pictures on this thread show his hair being parted on the left again? After all the years of being parted on the right, they wouldn't bother to try and 'fool' us now, as if we wouldn't remember the other. I think this is probably a natural occurrence, or in many cases P/Faul was wearing wigs throughout the 60s and 70s. Like Brian said, it could be a masonic tradition to change the part at certain intervals.

One of the rare Pauls with a lower inner left eye corner, and a lower outer right eye corner, as seen at the recent Grammy Awards.

Is this also him from the John Lennon death reaction interview, where he looks like he was caught totally unaware and unprepared?
The first time I saw that I could tell his hair did NOT want to go from right to left. It looks very unnatural like that.

In the We Can Work It Out video, he had the same eye pattern.

Now I've discovered one of the two Pauls usually seen with Fancy has a lower right ear. I think this is the shorter one who wears his hair longer.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:38 am

They take a walk in NYC with Beatrice. "Nancy" is wearing slight heels, but she's quite a bit taller than Paul.

Also take notice in those last two pics, as you can see the back of his head, his cowlick and therefore his natural part, is on the right. In the post just before that, they both have their hair parted on the left.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 am

This headline asks if Paul will ever escape being in John Lennon's shadow. He was introduced at the Queen's Jubilee Concert as "Paul Winston McCartney".

APROPOS McCartney, 69, pictured, he was introduced on stage by comedian Peter Kay as ‘Paul Winston McCartney’. Winston was actually his fellow Beatle John Lennon’s middle name. Macca’s full name is actually James Paul McCartney. Will he ever be allowed to emerge from his more celebrated song-writing partner’s shadow?

Source

He's wearing military attire for that performance in the above picture. They are, after all, in a (covert) battle with humanity.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to Paul "Multiples"