The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

New PID book...or possibly not PID

Re: New PID book...or possibly not PID

Postby Randyguitar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:42 am

stargods wrote:Does this look like a guy that wants to tour.

stargods wrote:Maybe the original one and only Paul was killed and the Beatles now had to work with and accept an ego driven clone. I like to observe the psychology of it all. They are totally at odds with "Paul" in Let it Be. And what about the Paul that lived on his farm wanting nothing to do with the world at all? I read where he threw a bucket of water on the reporters from Life. In exchange for their silence, he allowed them to take a few pictures. Maybe Real Paul bugged out and left the band? Maybe the real Paul never left his farm?

Hi Stargods,

Do you know any history behind this video? I'm finding it hard to believe that reporters could have gotten that close. There doesn't seem to be any security, that is, not that we can see. And Paul looks very strange, especially at 28 seconds, although the video is not that clear. But it is his behaviour that seems strange as well. He seems to act dopey, like he's posing for the cameras. The bit I can make it, it looks a lot like the bushy eyed Paul, with a small face. It almost looks like a variation on the chance encounter with the 1968 big foot sighting caught on camera. Quite comical.

As for the LIFE magazine interview, I read the same thing. Reporters are supposed to have surprised him on his farm, so he got in his car, drove over, got out and dumped water over one of the reporters. Or so the story goes. I believe the video as well as the 'surprise' LIFE magazine interview, were staged events.

What's really weird about all of this is, there does seem to be quite a lot of evidence to support the fact that there were at least 3, maybe 4 Pauls. I agree with you about something big happening in 1966. But it's just too easy to believe it is related to PID. We may be looking in the wrong direction. But the book does offer some intriguing possibilities regarding the songwriting. Having to go back several years to find bits of songs to piece together, to make a coherent album, Sgt. Pepper, does offer some interesting possibilities. Somehow, the Beatles' songwriting abilities broke down within a period of several months; so much so, that they missed their usual routine, of putting out a new album to cash in on Christmas sales.

There are other strange factors too, like Lennon not being able to hit high notes in 1964, but then hitting even higher notes in 1968, and sustaining them. One could argue studio tricks, but that doesn't wash, since you can clearly hear him hitting those same high notes, in concerts he did in the 1970s.
Randyguitar

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:29 pm

According to the book, the Beatles refused to tour with Pepper Paul. Never again would they play with him. Apparently Pepper Paul in 67 did not know how to right songs and play base, so he had to start out slow and wanted the Beatles to play small unannounced gigs. Beatles said no way! Then Pepper Paul goes on to do the unannounced tours with Wings as seen in this video. Apparently the Pepper Album has nothing contributed by Paul on the album. The were all rehashed unpublished songs from 1966. John refused to work with Paul on any new songs. Paul did come up with the title song, but Mal Evans claimed he wrote it and wanted his name attached to it. Pauls songs on Mystery Tour were according to the book all old songs too. Message here was that there was a lot of weirdness happening at the time as Paul was thrown under the bus by the TriBeatles.
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Big Foot sighting? lol Good one! I always found that the old Paul was dopey looking and mumbled a lot. In other words introverted. New Paul is very out going and has a manic sharpness in his eyes. See pictures. It is Dopey Churpy. One can clearly see the two separate personalities in the photos. I think the clones are a side issue. More and more information is coming in about how actors use clones for decoys. Want to be left alone? Do the clone? Don't want to attend an awards show? Do the clone. Tired of public life? Send in the clones. It could be that the original Paul died and the TriBeatles were lived about working with a clone. What an insult. I always wonder if this had anything to do with Brian Epstein's early attempt at suicide? PS why would they stage the farm event. After all it does not place Paul in a very good light. IOW it is bad PR.

Rick

stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:12 pm

If the two pictures on the bottom could be placed into the same pose and their hair parted on the same side, I think they would be the same person.

It was presented in the advanced research section of the FFD forum that the Beatles' music was re-written classical pieces. They probably never wrote their own songs. This book sounds more and more to me like a fabricated story for fabricated people. There were Pauls with all sorts of personalities in both the Beatlemania and Wings eras. We named them Hyper-Paul, Somber-Paul, Dopey-Paul and Smart-Ass Paul. We went over it at length on CTRN and FFD. A lot of those pictures have disappeared, but I'll try to re-assemble them, as well as post videos showing the different personalities on stage. It would be one thing to send in a clone for an interview or public appearance, but when there are multiples showing up for live performances all over the globe, then it becomes a true conspiracy. The biggest reason we came up with for multiples was to saturate the world with this social engineering in the shortest time possible, so as to have the maximum effect.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Yah the film is in such poor condition? Why would Life reporters use bad equipment?
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Looks like 16m film copied on to a VHS tape. This could very well explain the poor resolution of the film.
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Does it account for the shakiness, and the rapid spanning, which to me are hallmarks of an amateur.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:25 pm

I would like to see the entire original film.
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Randyguitar » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:23 am

stargods wrote:Big Foot sighting? lol Good one! I always found that the old Paul was dopey looking and mumbled a lot. In other words introverted. New Paul is very out going and has a manic sharpness in his eyes. See pictures. It is Dopey Churpy. One can clearly see the two separate personalities in the photos. I think the clones are a side issue. More and more information is coming in about how actors use clones for decoys. Want to be left alone? Do the clone? Don't want to attend an awards show? Do the clone. Tired of public life? Send in the clones. It could be that the original Paul died and the TriBeatles were lived about working with a clone. What an insult. I always wonder if this had anything to do with Brian Epstein's early attempt at suicide? PS why would they stage the farm event. After all it does not place Paul in a very good light. IOW it is bad PR.

Rick

Yes, it could be that the original Paul died and his clones made to take over. This needs to be considered for sure. But if that's the case, it would more likely be that the real Paul was eliminated, for whatever reason. But this doesn't explain all the Pauls that have been determined as far back as 1963. The other thing I having a problem with, is the author's explanation in the book of how 'Penny Lane' was written. He's kind of getting a little psychoanalytical, as it pertains to John trying to fill in the gaps. Picking letters out of the lyric as a way of telling us Paul was killed, sounds a little eerily like the Bible code, which was much ado about nothing. I'm hoping as I read on, the author offers a little more than a code. To me, these codes only serves to discredit the book. But I admit, there are some intriguing things in here, which I will blog later.

We should really look at what caused the breakdown of the Beatles' writing ability. No doubt, this is very apparent after 1966. I bring this up since I do not believe that Paul and John wrote any of their earlier music. So something happened behind the scenes, by that, I mean behind the 'fab four dozen' themselves. They were the vehicle, but who was the force? I can't help but feel that books like this, want to drive us away from the real issue, whatever that may be. If (and I believe this to be true) they had the ability to clone a human and age that human to maturity in less than 3 months to the age of 24, then they would have had the ability to transfer, or program the talent necessary to write songs; but that would be needed from an original. If the original did not have this talent to start with, then the writing of their music had to have come from somewhere else.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:03 am

Here's what I would like to interject at this point:

1. I've seen different Beatles as far back as 1959 when they were the Quarrymen. The pictures that were posted at both previous forums on the "Meet the Early Pauls 1960-1963" thread have mostly gone away, but I will attempt to recover and reconstruct this project.

2. True cloning renders a same-age entity. Other forms of synthetic reproduction grow them from infants, and that does take longer.

Here's a 70s TV movie about cloning, although they show them as being 100% identical, which in my research, is not the case. A clone is about 96-98% identical (give or take a percent), otherwise it's the same person.

The Clone Master
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=100&p=377#p377
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to Paul "Multiples"