The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Comparing the George Multiples

Comparing the George Multiples

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:07 am

It's high time to begin this thread on George. So many of the comparison pictures at the other forum have disappeared, so I've had to start this research over again a bit.

In this first comparison of the George Harrison multiples, the one on the right is touted on TKIN as the REAL ORIGINAL George Harrison, yet on the left, he was the one in the 1963 Sweden performance, and possibly the 1964 US performance. That's a younger photo. Notice all the differences.

This was posted at Fab Four Dozen in 2013. However, I do not know that one is the 'real' GH and the other is a double.

In the comparison below, the one in the middle does not match the other two. Notice the different nose, for one thing. Their eyes, for another.

George on the left was around way early and later, too - as we have shown many times:

He's probably the one with the shorter chin. Or they're at least 97% identical. However, the one posted above looks flipped, and the stamp is backwards (middle pic in the following comparison). I've flipped it the other way and now his nostril is higher on his left side like in the picture on the far left when he's much younger, and his nose angle to his right in both pictures.

This looks correct to me, and now the stamp reads in the right direction, although we've seen pics before that were flipped before anything was applied over the top, such as on album covers, etc. Now it looks like they have the same thickness of lower lip, too.

And how about this?

And he looks to me like George in the Hello, Goodbye video. He was very, very zombie-like in that video.
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZ8ulc5NTg

It's clear that no one who believes in one George and one "Feorge" can agree on who the original or 'real' George is, just like they can't with Paul. It's the same with all 4 Beatles. One person's Paul is another person's Faul, and so on.
What will it take for them to realize they are all seeing different (multiple) Beatles in the same eras?

Was he serious when he said on that '70s interview with Dick Cavett that the Beatles who came to America were a "dummy group"? And Japan, and Germany, etc.??

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Comparing the George Multiples

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:18 am

From the research of my close colleague.

Some Georges have very level eyes, and a mostly symmetrical face.

And some Georges have a lower left eye and an asymmetrical face.
(and notice the different jaw lines and chin lengths on all these Georges).

There's a few Georges with lower right eyes.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 am

I would say these two are a match, and both have a lower left eye.

Adding the third George when he's a bit older, even though he has a lower left eye, do his teeth and neck look like they got longer? Is that normal?

On the right, his teeth look longer and narrower, imho.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Silversong: And he looks to me like George in the Hello, Goodbye video. He was very, very zombie-like in that video.

That's putting it mildly. I just watched it; not only is he utterly robotic, his movements and expression are like those of a robot where the battery is running low. There is definitely no "light on" inside that entity.

The whole video is very strange. To me, the Paul and John both look like extremely poor replications of the official models, such obvious stand-ins (not as though there were actual originals to be stood in for), it's rather amazing that no one saw through the subterfuge yet. It's another example of how people actually see what they're told they're seeing.

Notice too how in the shots of them in their old, 1963, Beatles suits they're already parodying themselves. And that was only 4 years earlier! 4 years is nothing! But part of the mass social modification which was the very purpose behind "The Beatles" necessitated their rapid, in fact inexplicably accelerated, evolution. This video makes sure that the public was aware of that, and didn't forget. It's psychological embedding.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to George "Multiples"