The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

How Many Ringos on This Thread Alone?

Re: How Many Ringos on This Thread Alone?

Postby cmsahe » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:03 am

I just want to add that we must try to compare whole body pictures of Ringo because, at least one of the many Ringos used to cheat about his height
ringotips.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:38 am

cmsahe wrote:Have you guys ever seen the movie Oblivion? (2013, with Tom Cruise) an archon-like A.I. invaded the Earth and then uses human clones of Tom Cruise to achieve its goals of world control. It's a good sci fi film.

I haven't seen the movie, but talk about more disclosure! :ugeek:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:03 am

Hi Silversong;

I sure couldn't spot the two Ringos in the Hey Jude video from page one. Are there two that you know of or are almost sure of ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi Bandi,

I had hoped to have everything ready to post by now, but something has come up here which is delaying things a bit.

There's a man in the audience during that video that the camera keeps panning over to. He's wearing a hat and glasses, has a beard, and looks a lot like Ringo. I don't know if he is another Ringo, or is just a fan who was paying tribute to Ringo by dressing like that, but I've wanted to look at it all more closely before I post. There's another man standing near him that looks at him almost constantly, as if he were his 'handler', but again I can't be sure.

I'll post as soon as I can, and there's also something else that came up that I understand better now than when I had first viewed that video, so I'll post about that as well.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:38 am

Here are a few screen shots from that video of the man in the audience resembling Ringo. I notice his nose is somewhat shorter than the "standard issue" Ringo Star, and perhaps he's a bit taller, too. They do both seem to have attached earlobes, and rather large ears.

Here's one of the instances where the man beside him constantly looks over or back at him.

Like I said, I can't be sure whether that's a Ringo clone or just a fan who grew a beard to look like him, but not to be put off by the shorter nose or the taller height, here are some pictures from earlier on this thread:

Here are the 3 Ringos up to 1967. Even though there are obvious differences, they have the same "affect"; the same gaze of the eyes.

1964 and 1965, with short noses both times.

This is somewhere around 1965 with a short nose, but why does he look so tall?

This is probably different Ringos in 1964 and 1967, going by the profile -- and his nose is longer in the picture on the right again, but short on the left.

Here is a screen shot that may especially interest Tink, from the same video:

I caught some very esoteric and occult messages this time, mainly because I had just finished watching a video about some of the same things I saw going on here. I'll post that on another section of the board soon.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:16 am

One more thing I had intended to point out before moving on to the occult activities during the performance, is the backdrop showing two of each Beatle.

There's also a great significance in having chosen red and blue as the main theme, and I'll get to that in the upcoming post.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Silversong wrote: Here is a screen shot that may especially interest Tink, from the same video:

Yes, it does interest me. Thank you for posting it. I watched to video, and every time the camera catches a glimpse of Pharrell he's always grasping tight onto the man on the right. Not just a friendly arm around him, but holding on to him with both hands. Awfully strange behavior for an adult man. The one on the right may be a handler giving him instructions, or perhaps the Pharrell simulacrum was experiencing technical problems and needed to hold on to his neighbor to stay upright or balanced. Is the one in the sunglasses somebody "famous"? Even if so, he could still be acting as a handler that night.

From the strange, unnatural rigidity in the mouth area and cheeks, I'd tentatively identify this Pharrell unit as the one I call "RoboPharrell". It's the most dead seeming, soulless and dissociative of all the Pharrells in operation, so far as I've seen. If Pharrell did a performance during this show, my guess is the one that sang is different from the one they brought out for the this big finale, where all he has to do is stand in the background and move his lips. I think RoboPharrell generally isn't used for performing, only photographs and walking red carpets and the like.

That Lady Gaga that appears for a couple of moments looks more plastic, artificial, and robotic than any other time I've seen "her".
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 am

Silversong wrote:One more thing I had intended to point out before moving on to the occult activities during the performance, is the backdrop showing two of each Beatle.

There's also a great significance in having chosen red and blue as the main theme, and I'll get to that in the upcoming post.

Something I just realized is the pictures of the four on the right of the stage are the mirrored image of the four on the left of the stage, as in showing them backwards. Cloning is supposed to sometimes reverse some of a person's features.

I'm still working on the other presentation for this video, and hope it will be ready soon.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Ringo "Multiples"