The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

How Many Ringos on This Thread Alone?

How Many Ringos on This Thread Alone?

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:25 am

Here's a few pictures of the group -- or groups -- together so we can compare Ringo's height to the others.

It isn't always easy to tell with this if it's always a different Ringo, or one or more of the others is different in any given picture.

Just about all the same height here, and as Randy has said before, he's standing on a decline.

Much shorter now, even though the others are fluctuating in height.

And with this, it could either be a shorter Ringo or a taller Paul, or any combination.

These guys are like yo-yos. Their heights are all over the place.

So, how many of EACH of them are there on this thread?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: How Many Ringos on This Thread Alone?

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:26 am

Here's a post I put together on the other forum a couple of years ago.

It looks like there are 2 Ringos out there now, but that isn't terribly surprising, since there were always multiples of him anyway. Now that things are quieter and slower-paced for him, perhaps two are all they need.

This first Ringo Starr - aka Richard Starkey - appears to me to have a pointy hairline that goes from right to left. His face is somewhat large and round. Every picture of him with this hairline that I've come across (dozens) show him with gray hair, and he rarely smiles showing his teeth.

This second Ringo appears to me to have a shorter, more rounded hairline that goes from left to left. His face is narrower and longer than the other Ringo. Every picture I come across of this Ringo shows him with dark hair. And of course, what is a picture of Ringo without the "V" sign, which has somehow become his trademark.

Here they are side by side, and the one on the right seems to even have a larger body frame than the one on the right. Seems to be in keeping with how scrawny and small the first Ringo of the 60s was, with the following ones beings more bulky.

I found a very rare photo of Ringo #1 actually smiling showing his teeth. Do they look the same as the other Ringo? I also see a noticeable difference in his beard.

And not to be upstaged by any other Beatle, and to always have the last word and prominence on every thread and post, here we have Paul giving the "V" sign with both hands.

Here is a childhood picture of one of the Ringos.

With his mom.

Ringo Starr unveils his uniquely designed replica 'knotted gun' statue to urge other musicians to join The Non Violence Project's campaign on the anniversary of John Lennon’s death - photocall held at Gibson headquarters. London, England - 08.12.11.
Hmm, double entendre' much?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 am

This is from a couple of years ago, too.

Happy Belated Birthday - July 7 (1940) - to the two Ringos out there. (That we know of)

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:30 am

It's possible both Ringos are in this video. Can you spot them?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 am

Here they are while leaving the stage in Melbourne, Australia, with John being noticeably taller than the others.

And yet, look how Paul takes the lead in this picture. That is such an odd John in the first picture.

Scary-looking Ringo mask? Odd John again.

Paul not much taller than Ringo here. In fact, he's shorter than Ringo's girlfriend, though she may be wearing heels.... "But Faul was taller than Paul." (PID)

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 am

This was posted at BNE on July 3, 2011, by a co-founding member, Brianmurray.

Here we have our happy drummer... I guess... Can he play... Is he good.?
What's with all the band member changes?
In the movie help they do stress " ringo " , quite a bit...
Ringo and Starr ... Hmmmm..

In the movie Help! they (Aleister Crowley), wanted his ring... (sound?), the whole movie they chased him..

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:40 am

It almost sounds like the cartoon version of a "war". Yes, so many change-outs, and so early-on.

I made this comparison when I was first starting into this research about 3 1/2 years ago. There may actually be more Ringo 'units' than these 3 during these years.

Here are the 3 Ringos up to 1967. Even though there are obvious differences, they have the same "affect"; the same gaze of the eyes.

What I'd like to know now is, were any of those the same as this one? He's really, really small here. I'm wondering if any of these 4 ever came to North America.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:32 am

These pictures are from 1962 and 1963, showing the usual large nose. Please do notice the difference in his left eyebrow at the inner corner. The first two pictures on the left show a very thinly-tapered inner corner, while the two on the right show a normal wider inner corner.

Here he is with a narrow, tapered inner left brow corner with a wide outer edge, as if it was applied, or is growing in, backwards.

Wider, more normal-appearing inner left brow corner. In the first pic on the left, does he have TWO inner left corners?? In fact, his right inner corner looks double, too.

Unless he sometimes wore an eyebrow 'patch', this means there were at least two Ringos so far.

Here we have what I think are different ears, or at least that the lobe in the left picture looks longer and larger. Notice on the left he has a larger lobe and thinner left inner brow corner, while on the right, he has smaller lobes and a thicker inner brow.

Now look at Ringo on the left with larger lobes, but a thicker left inner brow corner. On the right, is that a smaller lobe and a thinner inner left brow? These ears don't match anyway. (Are they even real?)

So now do we see at least 4 different Ringos? If I can find pictures of the small-nosed Ringo/s showing his eyebrows, I'll be able to see which type of brow it is, and maybe it would show us more Ringo units.

Here's Ringo with two different nose lengths in 1964.

In their first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show, Ringo's nose was large and long, and it was his most noticeable defining characteristic. So now it appears there were at least two Ringos that year as well.
show comp

Again 1964 and 1965, with short noses both times.

Here's a Ringo in 1964 and 1965 that don't match exactly in every way, even though he has a short nose in both pics.

This is somewhere around 1965 with a short nose, but why does he look so tall?

This is probably different Ringos in 1964 and 1967, going by the profile -- and his nose is longer in the picture on the right again, but short on the left.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:33 am

Now I'll show how he sometimes had a lower right eye, and other times a lower left eye. I don't know about you, but I have a lower right eye every day, and it doesn't change back and forth. When someone has a lower eye, it can continue getting lower with age, but does not change sides... unless... it's cloning or something else highly unusual.

How I do this is, I enlarge the picture, and then put a dot where each tear duct is, and a line across the top of the pupils. Whichever tear duct is set lower on his face, is what I determine to be his lower eye.

Example:

This definitely shows me a lower right eye, even though the lower portion of his left eye is down below that of his right. It's only because his left eye is larger, but it isn't lower.

Ringo with a lower right eye. Notice he wears both types of eyebrows, and they don't always match each other, even when they're the same 'type'.

Here he is with a lower left eye. Watch the eyebrows again as well.

As a child. These two pictures show a lower left eye. Are there other childhood pictures?

One of our charter members at the original forum said the method they use to detect a clone is to look at whether the neck gets longer. Here is Ringo with what I will call a normal neck length.

Do these necks seem a bit longer? Some more so than others, maybe?

How about now?

I'm not sure which replication technique was employed at any given time, of the many that were and are available, but something is afoot and amiss with all of this. We could be looking at a real person, or a hybrid, or a robotoid, or a clone, or something for which we don't know the technical terminology, but it's clear to me after 3 1/2 years of researching this, putting in very long hours every day of the week and weekend, that we are quite possibly looking at all of these possibilities at one time and then another.

Here is an excerpt from an article on cloning and human simulacra, which will also be posted in the World Events and Agendas forum:

ON THE MANIPULATION OF SOCIETY VIA ARTIFICAL/REPROGRAMMED HUMANS
To produce an organic robotoid it is necessary to have a pattern to go by. The pattern required is that of genetic coding taken from a few cells from the body of a human being. In this respect the Russian technique sounds like cloning, but the technique itself is totally unrelated to genuine cloning. A robotoid is produced within a matter of hours, and it simulates the human donor at his current age. Like any man-made copy of anything, a robotoid is never a perfect copy of the human that is to be simulated; there's always small discrepancies in appearance and behavior, but these are seldom great enough to arouse any suspicion."

The Human Simulacra Matrix
What if you were to discover that certain individuals in government, corporations, military, academia, media, and the alternative research community are either reprogrammed versions of their former selves or artificial beings entirely? What if you learned these were under the complete control of covert forces possessing a vested interest in manipulating society? Then you would see a hidden order beneath the chaos in current affairs that leaves others with more limited understanding shaking their heads in puzzlement. (and you’d take politics a hell of a lot less seriously).

(Silversong: But hopefully take their agenda a whole lot more seriously!)

Free "Human Simulacra" e-book
http://www.montalk.net/HumanSimulacra.pdf
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby cmsahe » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

Have you guys ever seen the movie Oblivion? (2013, with Tom Cruise) an archon-like A.I. invaded the Earth and then uses human clones of Tom Cruise to achieve its goals of world control. It's a good sci fi film.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Next

Return to Ringo "Multiples"