The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Ringo on Conan tonight

Ringo on Conan tonight

Postby bandi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:29 am

Ringo will be on the Conan O'Brien Show tonight, Wednesday, at 11:00 P. M. Eastern Time.
I wonder which Ringo will be showing up.
I'm also wondering if Conan will be asking him about the 'rumor' from a week or two ago, the one where Ringo supposedly said that JPM has been dead since 1966.
I'll have to watch it and see.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Ringo on Conan tonight

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am

Thanks, bandi. Please let us know what you find out. I don't care to watch those shows, but I'll be interested to learn what you discover. Maybe the whole purpose for even having him on there is to bring up the 'rumor'? Gotta make sure nobody ever believes BNE, of course! :twisted:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:34 am

I don't have a TV, so do log back in here when you can and let us know what transpired.

I assume there are Conan multiples too (there are of every celebrity now), so one has to wonder which Conan will be asking which Ringo about which Paul. Seeing as they're all programmed simulacra, and everything is scripted in advance, the thing we should now always look for in any piece of the media and entertainment phantasmagoria played out before us is what particular alchemical or mind control aim they are attempting to effect in what we're witnessing. The latest "Ringo" "interview" is likely to be fertile ground.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:39 am

Thanks for reminding me about the multiples theme for all of them, Tink. I have this posted at FFD, from July 2012:

A few Conans. His pupils are always weird, eyes a different color.

Masonic/ Illuminati hand signals. The controlled puppets that they are! Reptilian stare on the right??
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 am

Dang.
I fell asleep by 9:00 and couldn't watch it. I did look the show up on youtube, where there were a few short clips of the Ringo interview w/Conan but I couldn't really come to any conclusion from the 2 minute video's posted.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:43 am

That okay, bandi. The only thing we really missed is the wording of their current lie.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:31 am

So true.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to Ringo "Multiples"