The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

A Ringo 'Live Face Change' Video

A Ringo 'Live Face Change' Video

Postby bandi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Here is the Ringo 'live face change' video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfg7q11vN8I.

This one freaks me out what seems to be more than the other two I just posted--(the JPM & JL 'live face change vids).

Watch at the '64 to '65 evolution. It's just creepy...how many of these guys were there ???!!
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: A Ringo 'Live Face Change' Video

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:34 am

Either the creator of this video didn't notice some of these pictures were flipped, or there are Ringos with a narrow inner right brow whose nose angles to the right, as well as Ringos with a narrow inner left brow whose nose angles to the left.

Narrow inner corner of right brow, nose angles to the right:

Narrow inner corner of left brow, nose angles to the left:

I decided to see what I could find of live videos showing which way his nose angles, and if it's always the same. Most videos only show him from the side, or for too short of a time. In more current years, he's always wearing dark glasses. What I found in the videos where I could see his full face is his nose is always angling to his rleftt, but these pictures show both brows being full.

Reposting from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=21
These pictures are from 1962 and 1963, showing the usual large nose. Please do notice the difference in his left eyebrow at the inner corner. The first two pictures on the left show a very thinly-tapered inner corner, while the two on the right show a normal wider inner corner.

Here he is with a narrow, tapered inner left brow corner with a wide outer edge, as if it was applied, or is growing in, backwards.

Wider, more normal-appearing inner left brow corner. In the first pic on the left, does he have TWO inner left corners?? In fact, his right inner corner looks double, too.

Here are some older Ringos from the same thread. His nose angles to the left, and if it's because the pictures are flipped, that means all of them were flipped. I also think these are two different Ringos.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:45 am

I could see none of these Live Face Change videos! And this after 4 Days!
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Someone has it here, at least for now.

The others are back up again, too, at different links. I'll post them when I get a chance.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Thanks, I saw the other videos on this channel too. The videos are great, you can see how the eyebrows change, at John from thick to thin and vice versa. At Paul from round to straight - they are all great shapeshifter. And how old John looks at the end. Paul looks very old in the 90s and than younger again.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Of course, the video never points out any of that. They seem to be oblivious.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Ringo "Multiples"