The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

"Hello, Goodbye" Sung Backwards

"Hello, Goodbye" Sung Backwards

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:22 am

People hear different things in these experiments, but this is what I get so far, and it's still a work in progress.

I wonder what THEY meant by just the title of this song.

There it is

There it is

There it is

Oh yes, oh yes, I guess I love you

Oh, I don’t know
I guess maybe I love you

Yes, maybe I’ll miss me
Go on and on

Oh, I don’t know
Oh, I guess I are

Maybe I love you

Ba ba ba ba

What a mess I am, maybe I love you

Mother f****r, oh yessa

Oh yes he, Oh yes he
Ahh, yessa

What a mess I am
Yes, we are one who

I read someplace that someone said this video is proof "Paul is dead" because this Paul can't dance and is very uncoordinated. Hello?! That's the description of the early Hamburg and Cavern Club Pauls, but they didn't take those on the road at the beginning; they brought us more rhythmic Pauls (after 1963) in order to endear the world to this group.

Forward:

Backward:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: "Hello, Goodbye" Sung Backwards

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:26 am

I remember seeing a video of this where they had put the words on the screen that are supposed to be heard backwards, and there was "Yes, we are one." on there alot, and I've found it to post here.

So, it's very interesting to me that they're saying "hello/ goodbye", you say "yes", I say "no", and then backwards it's all about Oneness. My understanding of this is that there is only one Mind or Consciousness, and all is One, and the One is "All Possibility", so it can be "hello" or "goodbye"; it can be "yes" or "no", and there is still "no separation" of Mind or Consciousness. This is more of the M.O. of the Illuminati, showing us covertly what we're supposed to already know.

Here's another video I just found of it backwards. Starts @3:20 - look at the picture @3:40 (the avatar I've been using since opening our original forum at phpBB)

And this: Sun God?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: "Hello, Goodbye" Sung Backwards

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:27 am

It seems the "hela, heba, helloa" which they say at the end of the song 'could' come from this:

The Mystical Pothi Oracle of Achyutananda Das: Part 1

According to the site,

"kushi hela" = "glad"
"purna heba" = "a desire fulfilled"
"dukha, sukha helu" = "discussing many things good and bad"

It must be connected to their India visit. More ways to bring us the New Age religion. And it looks like they're "shaking the dust from their boots" at one point during the song, at 3:44.

These four waving "Hello, Goodbye" during the song don't even look like the same ones 'singing' it!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Sgt. Pepper's LHCB