The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Covert Signs & Hand Signals (Mudras)

Discussion of these topics go here, including their connection with and references to the Occult, Military, Drugs, Demoralization, Satanism, and the influence of Aleister Crowley and others. Research into rock music and its direct connection to witchcraft, a global agenda, and other matters directly affecting humanity is discussed and shared here. One sub-board for songs and interviews played backwards.

Re: Covert Signs & Hand Signals (Mudras)

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:11 am

There was just NO WAY we "got it" back then. It was such an Overt message to us that they were here to 'bring our country down". Even the looks on their faces told the whole story, if one knew how to read them. I never saw that picture, though, until a couple of years ago. Lololark made this poster for us:

Here he is again with this crazy stuff, while introducing their next number.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2nJXcZy_Gw

In 2002, singing "Hello, Goodbye"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZM29p09t4
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:14 am

A while back, I happened upon a thread at ATS from 2009, where two leading PID bloggers are having a conversation about whether the British Royals are clones and possibly Reptilians, and this picture was also posted:
Billy [Faul] has a small tic of sticking out his tongue, if only for a fraction of a second at times.
It doesn't seem he means to do it when he does.

It is almost lizard-like, an involuntary reaction.

Amazing that nothing was mentioned of the Beatlemania Paul having the same tic disorder. Here are a few examples I've found:
While the first 3 on the top, and the last one on the bottom right, seem to have no rhyme or reason for happening (sometimes he's just standing there not even talking or singing), I would say the first two on the bottom row are: 1) he's pronouncing a word, and 2) he's moistening his lips between verses.

So, can we take this to mean that if it's true of "Faul" being possibly Reptilian when his tongue juts out involuntarily, it's also true if the younger Paul did it as well?

I personally have no idea if Paul or the other three Beatles were in any way connected to Reptilians, but I have a strong hunch and suspicion at least some of the multiples of each Beatle were controlled, possessed or animated by some outside force, and Reptilians has been the best possibility to me since I started this research. I think possibly every known and unknown-to-us form of scientific technology was probably used in this huge endeavor of the Beatles deception, so some of them could be clones, others robotoids, others artificially-reprogrammed, and so on.

Here is the thread:
The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... 7&mem=
Yeah, I didn't believe the Rept theory could be true until last year. Anyway, imo, "all roads lead to Rome" - that pretty much any avenue of research will eventually lead to the Reptilian presence & agenda.

(Unless, of course, that "avenue of research" is during "Beatlemania" and is about the Beatles?)

Not to mention the fact that if the younger Paul didn't do this, wouldn't the handlers and trainers make sure "Faul" 'unlearned' it, so as not to attract suspicion about a 'replacement'?
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:20 am

Here's what might be a good example of "Faul" voluntarily jutting his tongue out briefly between words, most likely to moisten his lips so they don't stick together during the song.

@1:31 of this video, between the words "Many times I've been alone" (lick lips) "And many times I've cried":

I also watched "Let It Be", from which I think one of the pictures in that collage was taken that I found on ATS, and it seems in that instance he might be lizardish. :)

It's at about 16 seconds into the song, if I'm finding the right one to match that pic. He's playing the intro, but again, he 'could' be moistening his lips to begin the lyrics.

I'm going to try observing myself and others in everyday life to see if this happens with Paul more often or not.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 am

One of the pictures in the set I made 2 posts ago is from this video. I wanted to show how strange it is here. He isn't singing or speaking; he's waiting for his turn to sing back-up while John is singing lead, but Paul does a strange thing with his tongue from :38 to :42. And of course, the face he's making in the video cover-photo is something only "Faul" would do (according to PID).

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 am

Imagine! using your own little child as a backdrop for this!

On the right, those two fingers held together are the "Dragon Symbol of the Cosmos."
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:44 am

I've found a page with many, many more covert hand signals, not all of which are the Beatles, but here are just a few that are:
Stuart Sutcliffe making an Illuminati hand symbol circa 1962, proving he was about fifty years ahead of the curve.

Stuart Sutcliffe with 666 curlicues. Once again he was fifty years ahead of his time, we are inundated with the curlicue symbol in advertisements now.

Ringo Starr undergoing mind control in the film Help!

Hidden 666 in Sgt. Pepper. Mirror image turned (what else?) 33 degrees."bebbel"="babel"?

John Lennon and his Rickenbaker Capri (Khepri) guitar in Hamburg in 1960. Khepri was the bisexual hermaphroditic Egyptian scarab beetle god.

There are a great deal more at this site, including many alternate takes during the 'butcher' cover photo session. Be forewarned that the site author is apparently PID, and brings forth their own strong religious overtones.
http://pinballking.blogspot.com/2010/07 ... -alot.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:04 am

What is he doing with his hands here?

When you look at his fingers one way, it's like a roman numeral 9. And looked at another way, it's an 11. :x And they used the 1961 "Smart Ass" Paul for this picture. 40 years before the event.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:45 am

Image Image
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:06 am

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Beatles Music, Pictures, Videos, Cartoons, Album Covers