The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

1 Direction Face Masks, Lion's Paw signals

Guests to the board may leave comments here. We would appreciate knowing how you found us, too. Thanks!

1 Direction Face Masks, Lion's Paw signals

Postby kelticteuton » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:10 am

Your site is wonderful. Thank you for all you do.
With information I have gleaned from you as I am researching the boyband 1 Direction has led me to see the 'Face Masks' on some of the guys that I only found out about reading from FFD or this site, and the Lion's Paw hand signals that I have some pictures of a very young Liam Payne [of 1D] up till the present showing it off.
In my 64 yrs I have never seen skin ridges on a person's [Liam] face from his nose up to his eye formed only sometimes when he is smiling. Along with a video of a young Harry Styles close up of his face becoming a shade darker right on camera, which I can't find again, natch. And the comment section a person said 'watch out for this guy, he's a reptilian!'

I would like to send in the pictures of the Face Mask people and the hand signals, if I may.

Thank you - Marty.
kelticteuton

Re: 1 Direction Face Masks, Lion's Paw signals

Postby Silversong » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:12 am

Hello, it's great to meet someone else here in their 60s! Someone from the true "Beat" generation, as it were. Yes, please go ahead and send in the pictures. Click into my profile to send me a private message. It should allow you to include the pictures.

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby kelticteuton » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:22 am

I am less computer savy than I thought. I am going to have to get a friend that used to work for a computer firm to help me with the pics. Sorry about that! [signing off embarrased ... and defeated.]

Marty
kelticteuton

Postby kelticteuton » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:31 pm

here they are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kelticteuton

Postby Silversong » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:55 am

Thank you so much for these uploads, Marty. Even the corner of his right eye up to his hairline in the first picture has a big crease. It's quite chilling to see such close-ups. And to think, they've probably perfected many other synthetic things we cannot detect on these entities.

I'm not familiar with the two celebs you posted, as I'm not a fan of pop culture, and don't do much research outside of those from my own era, but I wonder if an extensive search was done with side-by-side comparisons, how many of each of these two would there be?
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby kelticteuton » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:17 am

Thank you for your response. The guys are from One Direction - Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. I think I have spotted two of the Zayn person, it's very hard to tell. He left the band a few months back in the middle of the group's world tour and then they broke some long held Beatle record of some sort and it all intriqued me to no end and I started researching them and I can't stop wanting to know what is going on with them and all aspects of their lives ... just like in the 60's with the Beatles, and their harmonies in the music is great, just like with the all those ' Fab Four ' multiple clones. [but I'm starting to like them too,though]
Two or three of my pictures didn't make it through.

Thank You Again

Marty
kelticteuton

Postby Silversong » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:19 am

Marty, I emailed you so we can figure out a way to get those other pictures posted. Let's keep this discussion going as long as you like.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:03 am

I only discovered the existence of this One Direction boy group phenomenon recently. (Being 53 myself, these things can pass by my notice for a long time; I learned of their existence from stumbling across a parody of them, then smelling a major rat had to check out the real ones.) They're the quintessential PTB, completely artificial, calculated Tavistock-inspired mind control operation targeting the same demographic the Beatlemania era Beatles corrupted and destroyed -- pre-teen and teenage girls. And as kelticteuton suggested, their creators are pulling out and reusing lots of the same images, themes and gimmicks they used to package and sell The Beatles, including a lot of this sort of Swinging London, old style English red buses and pubs and teacups stuff. Actually that's an "England" that hasn't existed for some time now. TPTB globalism and unrestricted immigration totally destroyed it, but American (and other foreign) girls wouldn't know that. And they'd be too young to recognize what they're seeing as a rip-off. To them it's all new and thrilling. And like the Beatlemania/Hard Day's Night aesthetic, it induces in them a resurrected Anglophilia. That seems to be important to TPTB's agenda.

I only watched a couple of the group's videos and ended my research there. But I could derive all of this just from those two. The name of the group is also a very powerful subliminal: One Direction: You must all now follow the one and only direction that TPTB lay out for you and these pretty pied pipers lure you to -- no dissenters! Just like the Ed Sullivan set with the giant white arrows pointing everyone and everything in one direction -- to The Beatles -- so too does the name of this group command you in which direction to go. That they're nothing but synthetic robotoids in masks and their voices artificially generated by computers on autotune perhaps makes them even more hypnotic to viewers and listeners because it induces very, very subconscious states of cognitive dissonance. The more unconscious we are of the subliminals and deceptions, the more effective they are in inducing sustained hypnotic states and behavior alteration in us.

Welcome to the forum, kt. :P
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:42 am

Hi, Tink! Glad you're posting again.

It's certainly true that all rock groups who followed the Beatles were only different in name and appearance, Some of them even dis the Beatles, but they are just the next step in the downward path of humanity, whether they know it or not. For example, Lynyrd Skynrd laughed at the Beatles for wearing "corporate suits", but where do they think they got their idea for longer and longer hair, and more and more debauchery? The PTB don't fix what ain't broke!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Visitor Posts