The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Joining

Guests to the board may leave comments here. We would appreciate knowing how you found us, too. Thanks!

Joining

Postby Acer » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:21 am

I would like to join the fabfourdozen site if you are closing this one. I know i do not have much to say but I do like to read others posts/.
This information has made me look at everydaylife much different then I have seen it before. You know, you just start to wonder about everyday people and who they really are. Local politicians, local celebrities, pastors in churches, yeah people have a hard time with that one when I mention that they (pastors) may not be all that they seem. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Acer

Re: Joining

Postby Silversong » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 am

Hi Acer,

You are certainly welcome to join FFD whether I close this one or not. I have decided to leave this open for another year. One reason is, I would never be able to re-link all the images I've posted in the next 3 weeks, as it would be a great big project requiring several months, and now that we have a new member as of last night, perhaps things may liven up again. I want to give it a chance for that.

Thank you so much for reading here, and for your kind words about this work. It really isn't possible to ever see things the same way again, that's for sure. Thanks also for your input once in a while, I enjoy your posts.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:24 am

Hi Acer-

Great to hear from you.

Your words describe for me exactly how I felt once upon a long ago. And it was this site that flipped the switch for me. The more you come here and take in all this incredibly well put together information the more lights will go on over your head and the more veils will be lifted for you.
Trust me. This is so.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Marktokarski » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi - I enjoy reading this blog, and we have a blog (Piece of Mindful) that does similar work. I think we have linked you before. I would love to keep apprised of everything going on here, maybe respond to a post now and then, always respectfully.

Thanks for considering my entry as a member.
Marktokarski

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 am

Hi Mark,

I know you've been having trouble locating the Registration button, or maybe it is not showing up for you for other reasons. Look in the upper right-hand corner in the blue areas where the title banner is. If it still doesn't show up for you, I can look into it further.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Visitor Posts