The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippy Generation

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Re: Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippy Generation

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:37 am

An interview with Dave McGowan.... "Hollywood is the entertainment arm of the CIA... it's ridiculous to think Hollywood would exist without the CIA..."

And of course, wasn't everything Leary said scripted?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:39 am

Sent by stargods:

Laurel Canyon: Sex, Drugs and Aliens | Terrorism and the Illuminati
.....Huxley also wrote The Doors of Perception, which exploded the fascination with the “mind-expanding” possibilities of drugs. Jim Morrison, who named his band The Doors after the book, and one of the earliest to arrive on the Laurel Canyon scene, was the son of US Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison, who was in command of the warships that purportedly came under Viet Cong attack, in the false-flag operation known as the Gulf of Tonkin incident of 1964......

This movie was never released on DVD, here is the full version of Wavelength. (a good VHS rip) Soundtrack by: Tangerine Dream. Two young lovers learn that a small group of child-like space aliens are marooned on Earth and are being held prisoner at a top secret military facility. The couple then decide to liberate the extraterrestrial castaways and help them make a rendezvous with a rescue ship sent from the alien home planet.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:49 am

Thanks to stargods for sending this also:

Manufacturing the Deadhead: A product of social engineering
...Irvin saw troubling implications in his discovery. He was aware, of course, of the CIA’s infamous Project MK-ULTRA, in which the organization had given LSD to unsuspecting U.S. citizens. He also knew of the many conspiracy theories claiming that the government has been somehow involved with the creation of the “drug culture.” He was also aware of Dave McGowan’s research on the drug and music movement that had come out of Laurel Canyon in the 1960‘s, which showed that many of the “rock idols” who created it were the children of members of military intelligence.

...During this research, Irvin came in contact with another scholar, Joe Atwill, author of Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus. Atwill’s research into the origins of Christianity had led him to conclude that Rome had invented the religion. Further, he believed that the Caesars had deliberately brought about the Dark Ages. They had used Christianity as a mind control device to give slavery a religious context intended to make it difficult for serfs to rebel. Like Irvin, Atwill had become suspicious of the U.S. government’s many connections to the psychedelic movement, which reminded him of the Caesars’ intellectual debasing of their population to help bring on the Dark Ages.

When comparing the results of their research, Irvin and Atwill developed a theory about the origin of the psychedelic movement of the 1960’s: The “counterculture” had been developed by elements within the U.S. government and banking establishment as part of a larger plan to bring about a new Dark Age; or, as it was marketed to potential victims, an ‘archaic revival....

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/manufacturi ... jan-irvin/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 am

Dave McGowan just passed away from a rare and fast-acting cancer. I recommend reading the comments, too.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 am

This 1983 movie is about a couple of teens who discover an alien agenda underground in Laurel Canyon.

=

This movie was never released on DVD, here is the full version of Wavelength. (a good VHS rip) Soundtrack by: Tangerine Dream.

Two young lovers learn that a small group of child-like space aliens are marooned on Earth and are being held prisoner at a top secret military facility. The couple then decide to liberate the extraterrestrial castaways and help them make a rendezvous with a rescue ship sent from the alien home planet.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 am

Silversong wrote:Dave McGowan just passed away from a rare and fast-acting cancer...

Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon series changed my whole life. It opened up a vista which put so many pieces into place for me, made so much that had previously been incomprehensible comprehensible, really imparted an enlightenment to me. Grim though the revelations were, it all made so much sense, and freed me. His series on the fake moon landing was over my head, but still there was enough there that I could follow that it cinched the whole thing for me. He did great work, made a great contribution, and as Odinrok says in his tribute, did it with a sense of humor that was very engaging. We will all miss him. But I think Odinrok is right in that Mathis' work will live on, and gain more momentum and power as time passes.

I'm glad Odinrok suggested that the "fast-acting cancer" was a murder weapon; when I read these words in Silversong's post I immediately suspected foul play. McGowan must have stumbled across something, or put some pieces of the puzzle together, than were too close for TPTB's comfort. Instead of killing him and putting in an impostor, as they have with so many other writers and YouTubers, they just killed him and let the world mourn. Maybe he was too difficult to successfully counterfeit.

It's interesting that some of the comments compare him to Miles Mathis -- some saying he was better, others saying Mathis is better -- because that comparison immediately comes to my mind too. There are some pretty stark similarities. I personally believe that Mathis is a PTB creation with lots of really, really important, enlightening Disclosure information, and then a few carefully planted disinformation and misdirection seeds to lead the reader in the wrong direction. I've suspected for a while that he was created to be an alternate Dave McGowan, somewhat mimicking the style, approach, and humor, to stealthily replace McGowan. Now with the latter's untimely death, I'm almost sure of it. The big giveaway to me that Mathis was a PTB agent is that while he accurately proves that the Manson murders and other atrocities of the Sixties and early Seventies were faked, he gives the reason for it as TPTB wanting to discredit and destroy the anti-war, peace and love counterculture, which threatened to topple their power. Any conspiracy researcher worth anything knows by now that the counterculture and peace movement and all that stuff was itself nothing but the most massive, contrived psy op TPTB/CIA ever unleashed on an unsuspecting America. (The Beatles being, of course, a critical component of this enormous, encompassing psy op.) Demonstrating this beyond a shadow of a doubt was the central POINT of Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon series. I think the detractors posting in the comments section of the tribute video are plants, professional trolls, and it's no accident that Mathis' name comes up. The agents are posting there to deliberately direct viewers over to Mathis' work, in the hopes of negating McGowan's, or getting people to forget it exists.

Thank you for posting this video, Silversong.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:58 am

This is such an excellent post, Tink! I wish the few sincere commenters at that video page could read it and be forewarned.

I agree about the murder aspect; I believe they did to him the same thing they did to Lloyd Pye, one of my most favorite researchers about the intervention theory and the starchild skull. He was getting too good at what he was doing, and his book "Everything You Know Is Wrong" was just too damaging to TPTB. I had a few email exchanges with him about 11 or 12 years ago, and he was genuine; a very friendly and honest person.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Thank you, Silversong. :P
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby bandi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:11 am

Yeah Tink, great post. Isn't it really messed up that as soon as a researcher gets too close to what's happening, he/she has an accident or heart attack or an OD fast acting cancer ? These fiends are going to pay for their actions, I just wish it was sooner than later..
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Previous

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media