The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Most Celebrity Deaths are "Retirements"

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Most Celebrity Deaths are "Retirements"

Postby Silversong » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:52 am

They even have footage of Joan Rivers still being alive.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Most Celebrity Deaths are "Retirements"

Postby Silversong » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:46 am

More about George Michael.

"Either a hoax, a conspiracy, a sacrifice or ritual of some sort... sometimes it's just purely about money... sometimes these people are worth more dead than alive..."

If they're no longer a good money draw, they're out, one way or another.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 pm

I personally do not believe that the "dead stars" live on an island. What I have learned about the elite is that these people do not know sympathy or love, are extremely brutal, "sacrificed" or sexually abused their own children. Why should they offer other people an escape route from everyday life and let them live on a deserted island? This is something that many people dream and see as paradise.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Actors or singers make these hand signals because I suspect they must play along or they say bye to their careers. Some say they have to sell their soul to the devil when they sign a contract. Presumably, they become the property of the elite and must dance to their whistle. When they perform well, they are knighted as Sir Elton John or Sir Paul McCartney. If they become useless or no longer bring in money, they will be eliminated.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:07 am

Hi Another Girl,

What you say is probably correct a great percentage of the time -- that they do not go on permanent vacation to a paradise island -- but there are exceptions such as the Joan Rivers sighting (first video on thread) that shows she was still alive (or a clone of her) after her supposed sacrificial Illuminati demise.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 am

Well, I believe they could be for retirement reasons. Or they could be like Phoenix's--rebirthed with new identities.

I have been researching closely a few of these claims. I will return to post some links to videos soon.

The thing is that really researching these topics and looking at many videos takes time.

For now, here's what I've been looking pretty hard at, always with an open mind and no set in concrete opinions as of yet:

Mark Dice = is River Phoenix

Alex Jones (I know this is an old one) = Bill Hicks

Montagraph = Sam Kinison

I can't remember the 'new' names of these but they are out there on you tube along with others:

Bruce Lee's son, Brandon is around as someone in the alt-right media.

Jonathan Brandeis has a new identity.

Chris Farley is back.

Prince is also back AS HIS SISTER (!!) WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE SHE HAS NO HISTORY ANYWHERE !

THE BEST ONE WHICH MAY NOT BE AS CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS IS (DRUM ROLL !!) JIM MORRISON IS RUSH LIMBAUGH.

OH YEAH, I FORGOT ONE = JANIS JOPLIN = TRACY ULLMAN !!

Don't kill the messenger ! It's fun to look into these claims.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:35 pm

I remember seeing some of those videos before, and I tried to encourage people via the comment sections to do further research, to compare facial features.

For starters, here's a picture posted by Carlos on the FFD forum. This left ear comparison is why Alex Jones could not be Bill Hicks, but there are so many other comparisons that don't line up:

And his adult left ear does not match this alleged childhood picture of him, even though, going by the clothing, etc., alleged picture looks like it was taken before Jones would've been born.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Well, I have seen a few videos with new identities. That with David Bowie take my breath away. But this new man looks so much younger. I also saw this with Prince and "his sister". And then I began to consider the advantage for these singers. People say Prince was so talented. I simply can not imagine that such a change of personality would be so satisfying for such a talented artist.
On the other hand, I can very well imagine that with Princess Diana was a big lie.
But what do I know. We are lied to and deceived every day and it is really very difficult to figure out the truth.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media