The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Most Celebrity Deaths are "Retirements"

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Re: Most Celebrity Deaths are "Retirements"

Postby Silversong » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:00 pm

I did an image search for pictures of Bill Hicks, and here is some of what I've found.

Notice how very non-similar they are. Notice the differing forehead lines, eyebrows, eyes, EARS, nose, mouth and chin. Alex has a MUCH larger neck. Bill's lower lip is angled outward toward the right, Alex's is not.

Something else I found says it's from Mark's site. This proves to me without a doubt they are NOT the same person. The teeth are SO DIFFERENT. Bill's upper right teeth curve inward towards his tongue, and upper left teeth angle outward towards his cheek, and the arch is wider. Alex's upper teeth are more straight, with quite a narrow arch. Also notice the different lower teeth on both men. Once again, different foreheads, eyebrows, eyes, etc. Notice how the dimples on the left side of their faces are in different places, and their overall face shapes are different. The left eye on Bill is larger, while the opposite is true for Alex. They have different lines around their eyes. Bill's eyes are larger anyway, and a longer chin.

Notice the difference in the width across his eyes.

This is why it's so important to show the full face of both people being compared.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 am

What I'm seeing here is that Bill Hicks has moderate-sized hands with long fingers and somewhat prominent knuckles.
Image Image Image Image

While Alex Jones has short, wide hands with much shorter fingers and smoother knuckles.
Image Image Image
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:50 am

Well, Mark, that was another post of yours I had to delete. I gave 3 warnings, and tried to get you to read the posting guidelines, which say posts will be deleted if they are unacceptable in the stated ways. This is not the place to come if you are looking for knock-down, drag-out fights, or to insult and label others because they disagree with you. We here are peaceful, respectful people towards one another, and are not offended or threatened by disagreements in our views.

Unfortunately, this did not work out for you, and I wish you well in your continued endeavors of researching this highly-emotional subject.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:58 am

Do you agree with his assessment of Princess Diana @12:45?

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:26 am

First of all, I think everything is possible. But I've seen a video where someone suspects Diana is a Rothschild. And supposedly she has been living with her Rothschild family since Diana's death, changing her appearance. And I can not explain why, but I rather believe this theory.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 am

This lady mentions the Debbie Reynolds and Joan Rivers disappearances, plus other interesting things.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media