The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

G.I. Joe Retaliation (2013)

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

G.I. Joe Retaliation (2013)

Postby cmsahe » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:11 am

Once again G.I. Joe (we have threads on topics mentioned in the comics in the other message board) presents us with interesting references relating clones or impersonators.

Since the 1st movie G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra, Zartan a master of disguise, kidnapped and impersonated the POTUS, I found this clip that edits together key moments of the character in the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr9Z1aptA6s

There is a scene in the movie that made me smile, the G.I. Joes compare on the internet pictures and videos of the president and they found differences, it reminded me of a certain message board :)

Something interesting they mentioned in that scene, the impersonator now uses different words to refer to everyday things. Someone close to the Beatles could have noted if they used to change words and then they reverted back; also they find that the impersonator has different hand gestures now.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: G.I. Joe Retaliation (2013)

Postby Silversong » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:04 am

(we have threads on topics mentioned in the comics in the other message board)

It's such a shame all the pictures in the opening post of that thread on FFD have been deleted. They were from a 1986 G. I. Joe comic book, and one of the pictures even showed a vat with a sign that read "Simulacrum". I'll see if there's any way those pictures can be restored by the OP of that thread.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media